• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Babcock and now Bill Peters death watch

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that Montgomery is canned shortly after Radulov is a healthy scratch.

/I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since November 1st, the Stars have been 12-3-2 - Only the Caps have a better record in that time.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever Monty did... it was epic.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pulled a Gary Leeman - only question is whose wife was it?

Either that or he had one of those sweaters on with lines of coke in alignment with lines of coke on the table in front of him...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pulled a Gary Leeman - only question is whose wife was it?

Im gonna go with Tom Gagliardis wife at the team christmas party :thumb:

/or maybe he did what goalie gary smith did at a canucks xmas party way back in the day ...

Ultimately his wild partying may have cost him his job in Vancouver There is a story out there that one of the main reasons for his dismissal was his antics at a Christmas part. Smith got very drunk at a Canucks Christmas party. He was introduced to owner Frank Griffiths Sr.'s wife and was informed that her father was Dr. Ballard of the dog food company fame. Smith replied that he "could see the family resemblance from the can!"

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we seemed to have cracked the case then. He got fired for doing lines with the owner’s wife at the team Christmas party.

Who’s next?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a pretty dog shit move to not tell your fans why their team’s coach, who has done a pretty decent job, is suddenly no longer employable. If what he did was so egregious he’s not entitled to keeping the matter private.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna go with Tom Gagliardis wife at the team christmas party :thumb:

/or maybe he did what goalie gary smith did at a canucks xmas party way back in the day ...

Ultimately his wild partying may have cost him his job in Vancouver There is a story out there that one of the main reasons for his dismissal was his antics at a Christmas part. Smith got very drunk at a Canucks Christmas party. He was introduced to owner Frank Griffiths Sr.'s wife and was informed that her father was Dr. Ballard of the dog food company fame. Smith replied that he "could see the family resemblance from the can!"

Is that how Gary got his suitcase nickname? Lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a pretty dog shit move to not tell your fans why their team’s coach, who has done a pretty decent job, is suddenly no longer employable. If what he did was so egregious he’s not entitled to keeping the matter private.

I'm thinking he wore Mike Modano's jersey to a lunch meeting where he proceeded to drop strawberry juice on it followed by a 1st period intermission incident where he skated out in front on the zamboni wearing a skin tight leotard. The final straw was dragging a replica Stanley Cup around the Stars parking lot while calling out Stars management over a bullhorn.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking he wore Mike Modano's jersey to a lunch meeting where he proceeded to drop strawberry juice on it followed by a 1st period intermission incident where he skated out in front on the zamboni wearing a skin tight leotard. The final straw was dragging a replica Stanley Cup around the Stars parking lot while calling out Stars management over a bullhorn.
Darien Hatcher was a fat old man with little girl legs.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gaglardi: Hey look at this Monty! Brian Bellows uniform...hey, you don't think that being a pussy and laying on the ice like a broad thing is contagious, do ya? Better take it off; Big Gagly is too important to this team to be flopping and diving.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gettin the feelin that I may be fired next...I left a unisex bathroom toilet seat in the up position last week