• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State is getting robbed

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As would Alabama! :suds:

Tobad Bama got robbed on that last second luck play. God must be smiling on Auburn this year!

I think that both MSU and Bama would be a better match up for FSU. Oh well. Everybody has an opinion - and an asshole, too.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My general opinion of Michigan St is slightly colored by the fact that the Nebraska fans that Ive talked to generally think that they gave that game away and I dont think Nebraska was good at all this year. Michigan St is arguably the hottest team in CFB, though

I agree. If you look at Mich. State's last 4 or 5 games, none of them were close. They are a much better team now than they were at the start of the season. I knew they at least had a chance against OSU because of that awesome defense.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On October 13th, both AUBURN and MSU were unranked.

Auburn ekes out a win versus the meh (8-4) Aggies.

They skyrocket from unranked to #11 despite not having any resume wins at the time and a pretty sound defeat.

Meanwhile MSU shuts out Purdue and actually loses votes the same week.

That seems a little absurd.....

it was arguably the single biggest jump of the entire football season......by virtue of beating an 8-4 A&M team...

Auburn essentially got 17 spots of separation including leapfrogging Michigan State.

Auburn should thank TEXAS A&M for being so ridiculously over-rated at the time.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With MSU's defense they can beat anyone in the country. The same cannot be said of Auburn.

Auburn is going to get taken out behind the woodshed by FSU. And I'm going to love every minute of it! :yahoo:

alabama would club michigan state.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They skyrocket from unranked to #11 despite not having any resume wins at the time and a pretty sound defeat.

it was arguably the single biggest jump of the entire football season......by virtue of beating an 8-4 A&M team...

Auburn essentially got 17 spots of separation including leapfrogging Michigan State.

Purdue was by far the worst team in the big ten and was one of the ten worst teams in football. We only won 14-0 in sloppy conditions. It should have been a lot more considering we scored a touchdown late in the game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobad Bama got robbed on that last second luck play. God must be smiling on Auburn this year!

I think that both MSU and Bama would be a better match up for FSU. Oh well. Everybody has an opinion - and an asshole, too.

Either that or Malzahn sold his soul to the devil the way Chizik did when they paid $180K for Scam.........

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at no point did auburn go from unranked to 11th in one week.

and michigan state still hasn't beaten a team on the road as impressive as texas a&m.

auburn has as many wins over ranked teams as the entire big 10 combined. think about that for a minute.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how exactly did alabama get robbed? the game was tied, they missed a 57 yard field goal (way less than 50% to make it) and then became victims of having nobody on the field fast enough to make a tackle. that and textbook blocking.

lol @ getting robbed.

alabama was fortunate a second was even put back on the clock. lord knows how many times players stepped out of bounds and a second or two ran off here or there and time wasn't added back to the clock throughout the game.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at no point did auburn go from unranked to 11th in one week.

and michigan state still hasn't beaten a team on the road as impressive as texas a&m.

auburn has as many wins over ranked teams as the entire big 10 combined. think about that for a minute.

You mean all of those over rated over ranked SEC teams? Yeah, you've got a point. How about that blower against UGA? Yeah, that was planned. How many 4 leaf clovers do you guys have, anyway?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how exactly did alabama get robbed? the game was tied, they missed a 57 yard field goal (way less than 50% to make it) and then became victims of having nobody on the field fast enough to make a tackle. that and textbook blocking.

lol @ getting robbed.

alabama was fortunate a second was even put back on the clock. lord knows how many times players stepped out of bounds and a second or two ran off here or there and time wasn't added back to the clock throughout the game.

Actually, it was Auburn who benefited from that second put back on the clock. You were saying?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anybody would "club" Michigan State. Nobody is going to score enough points on them to "club" them.

michigan state has played 1 ranked team. none on the road.

i don't think you can really say that.

to be honest, i'm not sure michigan state would finish better than 4th or 5th in the SEC West.

depending on who they played on the road they would be underdogs against Alabama (home or away), Auburn (probably home and definitely away), LSU (away), Texas A&M (probably away). And catch Ole Miss on the wrong night and they'd beat them too.

Seriously... Michigan State... lol. They've played 1 ranked team. One. LOL. What a joke. And that one ranked team beat exactly one ranked team themselves (at home).

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep!

we are undefeated in hypotheticals!

:yahoo:

I think Michigan state is the Washington Generals of hypothetical games. 1-183 with the one win because of a scoring error.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it was Auburn who benefited from that second put back on the clock. You were saying?

Results oriented much?

Anybody with a brain knows that Alabama has a better chance of winning the game in regulation than Auburn given that they have the ball at the 39 or 40 yard line. The second benefited Alabama. Auburn simply made a great play.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be honest, i'm not sure michigan state would finish better than 4th or 5th in the SEC West.

depending on who they played on the road they would be underdogs against Alabama (home or away), Auburn (probably home and definitely away), LSU (away), Texas A&M (probably away). And catch Ole Miss on the wrong night and they'd beat them too.

Seriously... Michigan State... lol. They've played 1 ranked team. One. LOL. What a joke. And that one ranked team beat exactly one ranked team themselves (at home).

OMG, here we go again with this "THE SEC TEAMS ARE ALL GREAT!" crap. Give it up, will you? You had 3 really good teams in the SEC. That's it. And you lost to a team that wasn't that good, nearly lost to another one that was mediocre except for a miracle play. I'd take MSU's clean wins over that any day.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes yes yes we all know in Sakau Imagiantionland that Kentucky would be undefeated in the Big Ten with an average MoV of around 135.