• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan being investigated

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to make light of any abuse, but PSU’s case was in its own stratosphere compared to these cases, as it was a prominent football coach abusing little boys.

That being said — they are all sick fuckers who should be taken behind the barn and shot. Better yet — do what they did in California and ‘accidentally’ move this guy into their pod.
View attachment 233390

This guy was moved to a section of prison where he shouldn’t have been. There were two guys serving sentences for sexual abuse on a child under 14. He took the cane of an old guy and beat them both to death. That is a just punishment IMO.
Yeah I mostly agree, it's just criticism on those types of Big Ten fans who unironically say Ped State while their own university is covering the same shit.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is I hope anyone involved gets thrown in jail...and wouldn’t fight to keep a statue of them on campus....

If Bo knew? Tear the fucking statue down and remove his name from campus.
Blah blah blah. Keep living 8 years in the past. Joe Pa is still better than any UM coach. Weep.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. Keep living 8 years in the past. Joe Pa is still better than any UM coach. Weep.
Joe Pa knew. Nothing more needs to be said about that dirt bag.

No evidence Bo knew yet. Bo wins.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joe Pa turned a blind eye to it and allowed the ********* to continue abusing kids in the damn football building.

No clue why anyone from PSU would even acknowledge his existence anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JoePa better than any UofM coach? Oh hell no! Let me tell you about the great Fielding Yost before some overly homeristic meeeechegan fan does.

165-29-10 (.883 winning %). Joe Pa only won .749% of his games. Undefeated seasons (hey a tie is not a loss!). Yost- 8 (1901, 02, 03*, 04, 10*, 18, 22* & 23). JoePa- 5. National titles. Yost- 6. JoePa- 2.

1903- one tie
1910- three ties
1922- one tie

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point. Pretty gross you still support a guy that knew about kids getting molested for decades and did nothing.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god. What a shitshow.
Joe Pa turned a blind eye to it and allowed the ********* to continue abusing kids in the damn football building.
This has been heavily disputed, spare me. Literally, everything here has been looked at again and what you're claiming certainly doesn't hold up as of today. Get a new headline.
No clue why anyone from PSU would even acknowledge his existence anymore.
Because he's one of the best coaches of all time. I don't really care what any of you think, you can't erase his success.
JoePa better than any UofM coach? Oh hell no! Let me tell you about the great Fielding Yost before some overly homeristic meeeechegan fan does.

165-29-10 (.883 winning %). Joe Pa only won .749% of his games. Undefeated seasons (hey a tie is not a loss!). Yost- 8 (1901, 02, 03*, 04, 10*, 18, 22* & 23). JoePa- 5. National titles. Yost- 6. JoePa- 2.

1903- one tie
1910- three ties
1922- one tie
Yes I know Michigan fans were going to come at me with the Pre-World Wars era titles achieved by Yost, the competition was way weaker than it was in the 60s-2010s. Yost couldn't average at least 8 wins per year compared to Joe Pa averaging at least 9 wins. If we're going by prestige then congrats Yost, but given the context Joe Pa is still a better coach. But it's kinda funny that when you exclude Yost you're going to get UM Fans having absolutely no one else to show for, but hey, guess it means more fun for us two, right?
Pedo Pedo Pedo
Begone troll
83ddc4e4aeb5d8e.png

There’s the Ped State arrogance I’ve come to know.
Your state and university are still trash don't @ me.
Thanks for proving my point. Pretty gross you still support a guy that knew about kids getting molested for decades and did nothing.
7254806-not%20funny.jpg

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually minor correction on the Yost part. He actually only averaged 6.6 wins per year w/ Michigan. 7.9 all time.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This has been heavily disputed, spare me. Literally, everything here has been looked at again and what you're claiming certainly doesn't hold up as of today. Get a new headline.

Because he's one of the best coaches of all time. I don't really care what any of you think, you can't erase his success.

Yes I know Michigan fans were going to come at me with the Pre-World Wars era titles achieved by Yost, the competition was way weaker than it was in the 60s-2010s. Yost couldn't average at least 8 wins per year compared to Joe Pa averaging at least 9 wins. If we're going by prestige then congrats Yost, but given the context Joe Pa is still a better coach. But it's kinda funny that when you exclude Yost you're going to get UM Fans having absolutely no one else to show for, but hey, guess it means more fun for us two, right?

Begone troll
83ddc4e4aeb5d8e.png

7254806-not%20funny.jpg

Heavily disputed by the PSU fans who want to lie to themselves.

Docs: Paterno knew in '76; Schiano saw abuse

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Begone troll
83ddc4e4aeb5d8e.png

7254806-not%20funny.jpg
The only one disputing if Paterno knew is PSU fans with blinders on.

As far as coaching records of anything of the such — I couldn’t care less. He could have went undefeated for 70 years as a coach and he’d still be an absolute embarrassment to not only PSU, but to CFB, as a whole.

The fact he died before having to deal with the full backlash of his selfish decisions is a travesty. Fuck that guy and Sandusky. They should dig up Paterno and stick him in Sandusky’s jail cell with him.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavily disputed by the PSU fans who want to lie to themselves.

Docs: Paterno knew in '76; Schiano saw abuse
Damn dude you really do only read a headline do you, let's go through this:

-John Doe 150 alleges an incident Joe Paterno did in 1976 saying Joe Pa simply told him he didn't care about what happened with Sandusky and walked away. Literally no one else backs this up. Later the article reaffirms Joe Pa testifying when he first heard about Sandusky's crimes back in 2001.

-McQueary claims Bradley and Schiano knew about the abuse for decades
Bradley: No.
Schiano: No.
Ok bud, I think it's time you start reading.

-All Lawyers are denying the allegation made by John Doe 150.

-Lawyers couldn't find much or any evidence to later allegations, one of the allegations said Kevin O'Dea saw abuse in 1988, guess what? O'Dea was in UVA at that time, he didn't even come to PSU until a few years after. That's how much weight these claims hold.

That's the article. Even Michael Boni (the lawyer of John Doe 150) said that there was no evidence against Paterno.
You really suck at this. Keep living in 2011-2012 though.