• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers March 21st, 2014

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love all the bandwagon Heat fans and LeBitch crying saying this game didnt matter.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of Miami's biggest downfalls is that they care about this 1 seed just as much as the Pacers do. They should of being resting key players a long time ago

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of Miami's biggest downfalls is that they care about this 1 seed just as much as the Pacers do. They should of being resting key players a long time ago

I don't completely agree because in their first 3 seasons together, spo never began resting players until april and I expect to see the same situation this yr.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he can be a fan of three teams from three different areas and be ok but a heat fan who lives in Phoenix is a bandwagoner?

Well the thing is if his an old school Lakers fan going way back, it doesn't matter because in the 70's & 80's many people grew up watching the Lakers & Celtics. So many people became fans of these teams especially the showtime Lakers all across America not just in California. Another thing to remember playoff games back then weren't being televised only replayed, until Dr. Buss changed all that for the NBA in bringing better Ideas to the table. This is why you have a lot of Lakers fans all over from generation to generation.

You just can't compare someone from Phoenix being a Heat fan, to someone being a Lakers fan who lives in another state/city.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the thing is if his an old school Lakers fan going way back, it doesn't matter because in the 70's & 80's many people grew up watching the Lakers & Celtics. So many people became fans of these teams especially the showtime Lakers all across America not just in California. Another thing to remember playoff games back then weren't being televised only replayed, until Dr. Buss changed all that for the NBA in bringing better Ideas to the table. This is why you have a lot of Lakers fans all over from generation to generation.

You just can't compare someone from Phoenix being a Heat fan, to someone being a Lakers fan who lives in another state/city.

Is a young laker fan living Miami a bandwagoner? Just asking.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a young laker fan living Miami a bandwagoner? Just asking.

Could be or maybe his parents are from LA & move to Miami for whatever reason, but still passed on the tradition to their young son or daughter.

Another thing Malibu probably grew up in Denver & watched the Lakers all his life & attended Syracuse University after high school. This could explain why these are his favorite teams, don't you think ? I could be wrong, but you might want to ask him.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be or maybe his parents are from LA & move to Miami for whatever reason, but still passed on the tradition to their young son or daughter.

Another thing Malibu probably grew up in Denver & watched the Lakers all his life & attended Syracuse University after high school. This could explain why these are his favorite teams, don't you think ? I could be wrong, but you might want to ask him.

I agree with all of this. I just wish the heat fan were afforded this benefit of the doubt. Being called a bandwagoner when all my teams are from miami is annoying.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of this. I just wish the heat fan were afforded this benefit of the doubt. Being called a bandwagoner when all my teams are from miami is annoying.

You have a point there, it is hard to find Miami fans who have all there favorite teams in Miami & those do get my respect, even if I give them a hard time, but that's just because I like to fuck with them. :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6309.jpg