• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we have a while before our next game I figure I would create the game thread early so we can talk it up as we enjoy the rest of the games this week.

We have the winless Bucs next than the Chargers , Panthers, Jets and Steelers coming up in the next 5 games - all of which are VERY winable for us. There is no doubt this is a crucial stretch before we get into the final 3 games of the season, which are division games as we make a push for the playoffs.

The win against the Bengals was big because it may factor into tiebreaker scenarios and wildcard spots - The same applies for the rest of the conf. games we have coming up against the Chargers and Steelers.

I was not very happy with our third down defense last night, we must fix that for the next game.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Cincy win was HUGE!!! If we lose to TB ... I give up on this team! No excuse for losing against TB ... that would be worse than the loss to Beefalo ... I'm still pukin over that loss.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because its Monday night it's almost like a buy so absolutely no excuse must win....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna use this thread to talk about the Incognito situation - At first I thought it was just something overblown by the media to try to do damage , but over the last 24 hours things have gotten really ugly… It is really sad what has gone on. Hopefully Martin comes back soon and Icognito stays away

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Thomas or Watkins get a shot at LG now? I didn't think it would take this long for Watkins to learn the offense....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the issue with Watkins has been learning the offense but rehabbing his injury - That and a little bit of the Fins being stubborn and just holding the guy back as I think they have done with guys like Gillislee, Jelani Jenkins and even Dion Jordan and our rookie corners though he has been seeing playing time at least… These are young guys still developing but I think a case can be made where on ocassions these guys could have helped out at some point or another.. Hopefully they start getting some snaps.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Collie released by the Cheatriots - Fins should pick him up just to get filled in on the Cheatriots offense for our next meeting.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newest reports regarding Martin-Incognito is that the coaches asked Richie to “ Toughen up” Martin… I see nothing wrong with that, but of course the media will take it out of context to make out to be more than what it is… That is the media being the media… As a future member of the media, it is kinda sad.

I know it may be too late but hope not much is made out of this. There is nothing to it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect to the Bucs, who I think have a more talented team than their record indicates - But, anything less than a blowout on MNF by the Fins would be an absolute failure of a performance.

We need to bring the pressure defensively, all the while mainintaing discipline in our rest of our defense to make sure that IF we don’t get to the QB with the pressure, the back-end of the D is ready to recover and make a play.

Special teams needs to be better all around.

Offensively, we need to run the ball early and often. Get our TEs involved early in the passing game.

This should be one of our most complete games of the season and help us continue to make a push for the playoffs.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buccaneers went on the roard and lost a close game in OT to Seattle last week. The Fins will need to be ready to play on Monday night. Unless the Fins defense causes turnovers again or the Fins' offense has a great game, I don't see them blowing the Buccaneers out. The Fins' offense hasn't scored more than 23 pts since week 3. This would be a great week tho for the Fins' offense to play well & get a win.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that the Fins were way out of it, or all the way in to begin with - But, thanks to some results today - the Fins are right in the mix for a wildcard spot.

As for some being skeptical about the Fins blowing out TB tomorrow night - thats understandable. But I strongly believe we will blow them out.

Regardless of how recent weeks have gone for us, I expect us to dominate in every aspect of the game.

And, some seem to think that this Incognito-Martin stuff will be a distraction, so muc that some have used it as a reason to pick TB to win… Lets be real… This team is together and they will use all this as motivation.

I am not saying the allegations regarding the Fins are not real, but I also believe the media has and is trying to make this out to be more than what it is…it doesnt help that two guys are away from the team. Things will be fine.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that the Fins were way out of it, or all the way in to begin with - But, thanks to some results today - the Fins are right in the mix for a wildcard spot.

As for some being skeptical about the Fins blowing out TB tomorrow night - thats understandable. But I strongly believe we will blow them out.

Regardless of how recent weeks have gone for us, I expect us to dominate in every aspect of the game.

And, some seem to think that this Incognito-Martin stuff will be a distraction, so muc that some have used it as a reason to pick TB to win… Lets be real… This team is together and they will use all this as motivation.

I am not saying the allegations regarding the Fins are not real, but I also believe the media has and is trying to make this out to be more than what it is…it doesnt help that two guys are away from the team. Things will be fine.

Paolo, I hope that you are right RE the big win for the Fins. I think they'll win but not by alot. We'll see. The Fins Oline will be better than expected: McKinnie seems to be better than Martin was at LT, Clabo at RT can be a solid player as he showed last week. Nate Garner at Guard may be a drop in talent, however I'd rather him at that spot than Incognito because he doesn't embarrass the team & I doubt he mistreats other players. RE the media making this out to be worse than it is. That's your opinion. I think rookies should be treated with respect just like other players. I think they get taken advantage with the Fins for a year/full season which is way beyond even typical NFL training camp hazing. Incognito said to Martin "you're still a rookie." It seems he wanted to give him crap even on his second year. I think that is a big deal. The Fins let a guy with little to no morality lead some of his teammates. He made guys go to strip clubs. Not everyone wants to go there. He showed no respect to a woman at a Fins' event & kept his leadership position. I have lost some respect for Philbin's leadership & Jeff Ireland hasn't done himself any favors with the way he handled the situation. The players are better off not commenting if they really don't see the error of Incogonito's ways. It's obvious to most everyone else. Ross seems to be one of the few Dolphins handling this fiasco well. Enjoy the game from an embarrassed but still loyal Fins fan.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Dolphins inactives: LB Misi, CB Patterson, OT Martin, QB Devlin, RB Gillislee, G Thomas, G Arkin

This obviously means Danny Watkins is active - Whether or not he plays will be the mystery.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan Carroll in place of Patterson

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Trusnik in for Koa Misi

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Dolphins inactives: LB Misi, CB Patterson, OT Martin, QB Devlin, RB Gillislee, G Thomas, G Arkin

This obviously means Danny Watkins is active - Whether or not he plays will be the mystery.

Patterson not playing is the greatest loss from the list. He is a very good CB; RE Misi: Trusnik seems to step up well when he's called upon. RE Watkins: he was a good college player. I'm sure that he's getting a chance to prove himself in practices. I'd like to see Garner have a good game at Guard tonight. That would be huge for the Oline & for the team. Go Fins!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we win this game as a fan, obviously - But, I also hope that after a win Philbin will tell the media to now move the fuck on from the Incognito-Martin crap and focus on football only

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Fins give up a touchdown to a OL man… I missed the first few seconds of the game and cant find the answer on twitter - Did we win the coin toss and defer again?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs run it down our throat but we try periimeter runs… Wont work

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard is more of a FB than an RB Fins can’t make his life so easy… This game about to get out of hand