• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @ New England Cheatriots Week 1 Game Thread

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys want evidence there's a perfect example of the BS every year...

How long have I know you? How long have you said this very same thing? I hear ya.... (I'm not trying to be a dick here)

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth mentioning that the Dolphins offensive line was, for the first time in a long time, not the problem for them in a game. The offensive line was much improved in this game. That being said, it makes the loss and performance all the more frustrating -- better decisions from Fitzpatrick would have probably made the game a lot closer, if not generated a different result. There was only 22 running attempts from our RBs -- 30 pass attempts -- the offense needs to be a lot more balanced than that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long have I know you? How long have you said this very same thing? I hear ya.... (I'm not trying to be a dick here)
Unfortunately I can't change my tune as it keeps happening. How the league doesn't look into this is beyond me. If anything it should have been reviewed but nothing. Different rules in NE apparently.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth mentioning that the Dolphins offensive line was, for the first time in a long time, not the problem for them in a game. The offensive line was much improved in this game. That being said, it makes the loss and performance all the more frustrating -- better decisions from Fitzpatrick would have probably made the game a lot closer, if not generated a different result. There was only 22 running attempts from our RBs -- 30 pass attempts -- the offense needs to be a lot more balanced than that.
Agreed oline was good. Fitz had happy feet on a few occasions for no reason. They'll be better in time. I think the rushes went down as soon as they fell behind. Horrible that NE only gets called for blatant things whereas visiting teams ticky tack stuff gets flagged. That factored in again...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I can't change my tune as it keeps happening. How the league doesn't look into this is beyond me. If anything it should have been reviewed but nothing. Different rules in NE apparently.

PI is the worst call in the league, period... No one knows what it actually is or isn't. The league clearly doesn't

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PI is the worst call in the league, period... No one knows what it actually is or isn't. The league clearly doesn't
I can't disagree with you but it is missed more in NE than anywhere else that I can see. Phantom calls as well like that supposed head shot on cam. The hold on Flowers was pretty weak and critical. I can go on and on every time in NE....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy game all in all. Miami did a lot of things very well. Referees missed calls both - I know you can't see that!
Neiher team looked preparde but there were some highlights.....

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of pre-season really showed in this game. Definitely a couple of teams feeling things out and live tackling for the first time all year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree with you but it is missed more in NE than anywhere else that I can see. Phantom calls as well like that supposed head shot on cam. The hold on Flowers was pretty weak and critical. I can go on and on every time in NE....

Home field advantage biatch! Lol

But PI doesn't seem to even itself out you are correct