• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins - Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah had to be something with that guy.

I'm not saying that they should exclusively use read option but at least mix it in there. Do the things that worked until they stop you. They also abandon the run to fast. They also need more crossing paterns to Wallace use his speech. Bootlegs to buy Tanny time. Keep repeating this as it takes them until half to make these changes???

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a football forum, more notably the Miami Dolphins forum. That being said, some of you might already know that I'm as big as a St. Louis Cardinals fan as I am a Miami Dolphins fan. I'm deeply saddened tonight after learning that Oscar Taveras, the 22 yr old outfielder for the St. Louis Cardinals, died in a car accident earlier tonight. It's very sad when anyone this young; it's even more tragic when a guy with so much talent and ability never gets the opportunity to show the world what he might accomplish. I was sooooo excited for spring training to start next year, knowing Taveras was gonna have a huge breakout season showcasing his abilities. Baseball's #2 prospect, Taveras was an enormous talent. So very sad....just wanted to let everyone know about this tragic event, his family and friends will be in my prayers tonight. R.I.P Oscar.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear this bro that is tragic. To think we get upset when our coach calls a TO at the wrong time compared to this everything else is pretty minor.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear this bro that is tragic. To think we get upset when our coach calls a TO at the wrong time compared to this everything else is pretty minor.

Thanks a lot Flyer...you're absolutely right. When tragedies like this happen, it really puts into perspective how unimportant some of the things that upset us truly are. Its just so hard to believe.....can't believe he's gone. Can't imagine what his family is going through.