• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins - GB Packers Game Thread

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Philip Wheeler on the final TD catch he allowed: “It was 50 percent bad play by me and 50 percent bad play call."

Per James Walker of ESPN

Never want coaches to lose the lockeroom but, I am glad Wheeler is saying this and throwing the DC under the bus a bit here. It needed to be said. He needs to go. For as good as they were at times, they really didnt do a good job at shutting down the Packers when we had leads and momentum

Jesus Christ you are annoying. I came onto the Dolphins board to read the posts because I'm always interested in what the other team's fans say after a game against the Packers. I can honestly say 90% of the entire game thread posts were by you and you alone. Not to mention you sound like a sore loser implying the only reason the Packers won is because the Dolphins gave it to them. The only reason Rodgers looked good is because the Dolphins broke down. You sound like a sore loser and I'm happy I don't have to come back to this board again to see your thousands of annoying posts. Good riddance and I'm outta here.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ you are annoying. I came onto the Dolphins board to read the posts because I'm always interested in what the other team's fans say after a game against the Packers. I can honestly say 90% of the entire game thread posts were by you and you alone. Not to mention you sound like a sore loser implying the only reason the Packers won is because the Dolphins gave it to them. The only reason Rodgers looked good is because the Dolphins broke down. You sound like a sore loser and I'm happy I don't have to come back to this board again to see your thousands of annoying posts. Good riddance and I'm outta here.
I don't know about all that other stuff, but I'm pretty sure I speak for Paolo and every other Miami fan when I say the reason Rogers looked good is because he IS good. In fact, he's great. Which is why it was a COLLOSAL mistake to run draw plays with 4 minutes remaining in the ballgame. It would have been ignorant to leave 30 seconds on the clock for Rogers, let alone 2 freaking minutes. Miami SHOULD have done all they could to move the ball downfield, either seriously trying to score again or doing all they could to keep the ball until time expired. Aaron Rogers is easily a top 5(3) qb, and your coaching staff is elite as well. Miami has a way, like no other team in the NFL, of making average qb look great....and great qb look biblical. Will this once proud franchise EVER get a real head coach.....seriously.