• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: MIA@CHI

Who will win?

• MIA

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • CHI

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • If this were football drinking at any hour is ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA is kind of like football, it is played on Sunday

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Die of sunburn while freezing to death you stupid MIA fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has been pathetic in the 4th quarter and beyond now for the last 3 games...

He has more turnovers than made shots in the clutch now for the last 3.

No surprise the Heat keep losing as a result.

It's not just the 4th quarter. He's been struggling for the last 3 games excluding the 1st half in Houston. Outside of that he has struggled big time so this is not just a 4th quarter issue.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not an issue. it's a 3 game stretch. a bad week. he's been flying around to cleveland. he had the new jersey. im not worried. it's nothing.

lebron and miami will be fine. small lull heading into home stretch for #1 seed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not an issue. it's a 3 game stretch. a bad week. he's been flying around to cleveland. he had the new jersey. im not worried. it's nothing.

lebron and miami will be fine. small lull heading into home stretch for #1 seed.

Translation = :hope:

:lol:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then stop posting stats about Roy Hibbert and his little mini struggles with rebounding.

It goes both ways.

All players go through their struggles. Lebron is in a funk right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then stop posting stats about Roy Hibbert and his little mini struggles with rebounding.

It goes both ways.

Hibbert is overrated though. He has been in a slump his whole career (except against Miami) :laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron struggles is 3 games long........Hibbert struggles is 3 months long.

Please stop trying to compare the 2

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert isn't actually struggling. He is just overrated as you can see by his 11 PPG and & 7 RPG career numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls (as always) had a great game plan for LeBron. Don't think it was a coincidence that he had a bad shooting game today on the same day he played the Bulls.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls (as always) had a great game plan for LeBron. Don't think it was a coincidence that he had a bad shooting game today on the same day he played the Bulls.

no one is saying that. bulls play hard. but im sorry, im not concerned at all. bump in the road. bulls always play miami tough in the regular season and then lose 4-1 in the playoffs. lebron has struggled for 3 games. 3 games. let's all breathe a bit here.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is saying that. bulls play hard. but im sorry, im not concerned at all. bump in the road. bulls always play miami tough in the regular season and then lose 4-1 in the playoffs. lebron has struggled for 3 games. 3 games. let's all breathe a bit here.

Seems like all the top teams are struggling now.

Great thing about sports is you gotta earn it in the end.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that Chicago plays well at home. I didn't catch the game but it doesn't surprise me at all that the Bulls won at home.

Are they an official darkhorse in the Eastern Conference playoff picture this year? Have they surpassed that?

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It goes both ways.

It always looks worse after everyone was "fawning" over his 61 point night; against who? :wtf2: :omg: :noidea: :lame: He's been on my $#!t list since "The Decision;" and I don't even live in Cleveland! He's just been so over-rated in so many ways; I just get tired! I look for him to crumble in the big moments and enjoy my Bulls giving him a hard time year in and year out even with so inadequate a team! :laugh3:

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that Chicago plays well at home. I didn't catch the game but it doesn't surprise me at all that the Bulls won at home.

Are they an official darkhorse in the Eastern Conference playoff picture this year? Have they surpassed that?

Even without Rose, the Bulls are always "darkhorses," but the lack of consistant scoring won't get them past Miami or Indiana in the playoffs! :noidea: :scratch: :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always looks worse after everyone was "fawning" over his 61 point night; against who? :wtf2: :omg: :noidea: :lame: He's been on my $#!t list since "The Decision;" and I don't even live in Cleveland! He's just been so over-rated in so many ways; I just get tired! I look for him to crumble in the big moments and enjoy my Bulls giving him a hard time year in and year out even with so inadequate a team! :laugh3:

Just as he crumbled the last 2 years. Bulls were up 1-0 and celebrating like they won the finals in 2011 only to be giving the backwards sweep at the hands of LBJ and company.

BTW I absolutely love the fact that people who doesn't know shit about the NBA act like it's so easy to score on the Bobcats....Yes they're not a good basketball team overall but they're actually one of the better defensive teams in the league as you can see by their 7th ranked DEF EFF & 7th in OPP FG %

A Bulls fan talking about overrated? Your boy Rose is the most overrated player in the league BY FAR

Giving him a hard time? Congrats on splitting seasons series with Miami. I'm sure Miami has no problem splitting or losing season series with Chicago considering the fact that every time they play Chicago when it actually counts in May, they hand the Bulls their ass and send them fishing in 5 short games.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as he crumbled the last 2 years. Bulls were up 1-0 and celebrating like they won the finals in 2011 only to be giving the backwards sweep at the hands of LBJ and company.

BTW I absolutely love the fact that people who doesn't know shit about the NBA act like it's so easy to score on the Bobcats....Yes they're not a good basketball team overall but they're actually one of the better defensive teams in the league as you can see by their 7th ranked DEF EFF & 7th in OPP FG %

A Bulls fan talking about overrated? Your boy Rose is the most overrated player in the league BY FAR

Giving him a hard time? Congrats on splitting seasons series with Miami. I'm sure Miami has no problem splitting or losing season series with Chicago considering the fact that every time they play Chicago when it actually counts in May, they hand the Bulls their ass and send them fishing in 5 short games.

I guess you have selective reading skills; I SAID THIS ALREADY! Get a grip; it's a game! Also being an expert isn't going to impress anyone around here! I find today's game unwatchable and am usually quite selective in the games I surf by for a quick view! All these losers are whining crybabies, travel more than a Harlem Globetrotter, and are "all about the money;" not the game! :wtf2: :noidea: :bullshit: :L