• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MHSL82's Extra Special Golden State Warriors - Utah Jazz Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gortat is worse at catching the ball than John Lucas III is shooting it. I never thought I would say that about anyone.

Do you mean Gobert? Gortat is on the Wizards.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've gotten a really good shot of John Stockton but this woman behind me asked me to explain how her phone works. Why do I help people?

What kind of a phone did she have?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have honored Sloan when they were playing the Phoenix Suns. I have no idea, other than it being on ESPN, why they chose today. In fact, ESPN may have decided to cover this game because of that and not the other way around.

ESPN had this game scheduled well before there were plans to honor Sloan.

From August 6, 2013:

+++++++++++++++

ABC & ESPN 2013-14 NBA Schedule « ESPN MediaZone ESPN MediaZone

Fri, Jan. 31 8 p.m. Oklahoma City Thunder at Brooklyn Nets
10:30 p.m. Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz

++++++++++++++++++++

At least several former Jazz players were able to make it. Might not have been possible on another date (such as Nov. 29 or Feb. 26 when they played Phoenix).

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is too long. They should have just ended it at nine minutes left with the Jazz up by eight. I don't know why they bother to play the last eight minutes. It's pointless, all you do is lose. And before anyone says that's a good thing, we have Golden State's pick. We needed to win this game.

Great post.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've gotten a really good shot of John Stockton but this woman behind me asked me to explain how her phone works. Why do I help people?

Did you get any pics of Jazz alumni (Sloan, Malone, etc.?)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, I just wanted to get progressively shorter in my responses.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, I just wanted to get progressively shorter in my responses.

It would be cool if you did.

I was hoping for live game thread updates from you during the game, but some good post-game pics and info after the game is also appreciated.

Did you bring your tablet to the game? Does the Energy Solutions Arena offer Wi-Fi? Or maybe you could have used your cell phone provider's network, to provide in-game updates.

Who did you go to the game with? What did they think, of the game, and the ceremony? I like reading what different people think of things.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be cool if you did.

I was hoping for live game thread updates from you during the game, but some good post-game pics and info after the game is also appreciated.

Did you bring your tablet to the game? Does the Energy Solutions Arena offer Wi-Fi? Or maybe you could have used your cell phone provider's network, to provide in-game updates.

Who did you go to the game with? What did they think, of the game, and the ceremony? I like reading what different people think of things.

I went with my dad. He's only 60, but I'm not going to spend the time I have with him before he gets too old to go to games posting on a message board. I like you guys but it's a different experience to be typing while I watch versus watching. I'll go through my pics later. I might have the Sloan ceremony on YouTube if I get around to it.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with my dad. He's only 60, but I'm not going to spend the time I have with him before he gets too old to go to games posting on a message board. I like you guys but it's a different experience to be typing while I watch versus watching. I'll go through my pics later. I might have the Sloan ceremony on YouTube if I get around to it.

Sure no problem.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were your seats? How many days/weeks ago did you get them?

Could you get them from TicketMaster, or did you have to use 3rd party sellers?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were your seats? How many days/weeks ago did you get them?

Could you get them from TicketMaster, or did you have to use 3rd party sellers?

I used an app called Flash Seats. They just check your phone. I didn't want to do that but I bought tickets so late so that was the only option. My phone is dying and I didn't bring my charger, so I won't be able to post them right now but maybe later.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used an app called Flash Seats. They just check your phone. I didn't want to do that but I bought tickets so late so that was the only option. My phone is dying and I didn't bring my charger, so I won't be able to post them right now but maybe later.

Cool info. I didn't know about that app before.

Do you like saving ticket stubs, especially the hard ticket stubs (not the print-at-home kind)?

Where were the seats located?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool info. I didn't know about that app before.

Do you like saving ticket stubs, especially the hard ticket stubs (not the print-at-home kind)?

Where were the seats located?

Mostly in the stadium. I felt bad for my dad having to have half his right side in the cold. But the other 3/4 was inside. (We got upper level above the Warriors.)

They printed out hard copies there. Pretty cool.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly in the stadium. I felt bad for my dad having to have half his right side in the cold. But the other 3/4 was inside. (We got upper level above the Warriors.)

They printed out hard copies there. Pretty cool.

Did your dad's seat have heated butt warmers?