• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas To Auburn

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time you showed up
Patience is a virtue. I still want to go out and eat. When they allow me to send IM's to people, we can pass along contact info. My wife wants to go back and keeps asking when we are going. LOL.

Right now I'm still trying to convince the powers that be that I'm a nice guy and worthy to IM. Don't spill the beans toad, then still think I'm a normal/nice guy.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience is a virtue. I still want to go out and eat. When they allow me to send IM's to people, we can pass along contact info. My wife wants to go back and keeps asking when we are going. LOL.

Right now I'm still trying to convince the powers that be that I'm a nice guy and worthy to IM. Don't spill the beans toad, then still think I'm a normal/nice guy.
Your secret it safe with me!

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just go old school and "+1" everybody. Your post count will be up in no time.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bammers are Bammers.

Just look at AG's thread about what car did the DB who flipped from Michigan was driving. They are all in there laughing and joking about Dodge Chargers. Why? Because they know they cheat and I've spent my whole life amongst them while they tell stories of Bear Bryant and what he got away with but if you say Bama is cheating they will get defensive and deny it.

It's a psychological mystery how they can brag about cheating one minute and deny it the next.

It's so incredibly stupid it doesn't even need to be addressed.
They are Bama fans. Do you really expect logic? I don't know you that well yet, but I'm sure you know better. :)

Bama Believer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bammers are Bammers.

Just look at AG's thread about what car did the DB who flipped from Michigan was driving. They are all in there laughing and joking about Dodge Chargers. Why? Because they know they cheat and I've spent my whole life amongst them while they tell stories of Bear Bryant and what he got away with but if you say Bama is cheating they will get defensive and deny it.

It's a psychological mystery how they can brag about cheating one minute and deny it the next.

It's so incredibly stupid it doesn't even need to be addressed.

not a mystery at all,, akin to: I'll talk about my retarded brother all I want, but you better not say a damn word.
if you've spent your whole life around us and dont understand the basic mentality maybe you need to increase your intake of Omega-3's

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a mystery at all,, akin to: I'll talk about my retarded brother all I want, but you better not say a damn word.
if you've spent your whole life around us and dont understand the basic mentality maybe you need to increase your intake of Omega-3's
No, I get that all of you are inbred and have extra chromosomes so you don't have to confirm it.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Mike Stoops is free to make your offense look better...

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re getting off track.

This thread was supposed to be a celebration of Gus continuing to fuck up their offense.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3