• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mermaids (Animal Planet specials)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally acting like a government cover up guy right now and are being a blatant liar. I have met Paul Robertson at the Oregon Zoo and the Oregon Coast Aquarium years before this hubbub about a new Marine Mammal found.

You are sounding completely ridiculous.

Andre Weidemen... The actor playing the reenactment roles of Paul Robertson photo below,,,

WEES-Andre-Weideman.jpg

The real Paul Robertson... Once again. This is the man formerly of NOAA and for decades has been doing seminars at Zoos, aquariums, en sech...

gv3x54mgsmvirx0bjlcj.jpeg

And nice job trying to misspell Andre's last name so folks couldnt get a look at him on the interweb... Typical government guise... Sheesh... You are totally uninformed or blatantly lying...

is someone saying that mermaids thing was like...a documentary? as in...real?

:omg:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally acting like a government cover up guy right now and are being a blatant liar.

I would kill to be a government cover up guy for crypto stuff.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. In rain forest and isolated volcanic craters. But not primates. There are no undiscovered primates. If there were, we would have found biological evidence by now. Hair, bones, feces...something. Sorry guys, but bigfoot and Ariel do not exist. Nessie might, but if and when it is discovered, it will probably be a disappointment and not live up to its billing.

Orang Pendek? Ok. You will be proven wrong in under 1 year when this comes out.

This guy's great grandpa didnt believe the rumors of the Silver Back Gorilla either.... Then guess what... They are real... Who knew. You can dispute bigfoot. Sure. But to say no more primates will be discovered... Wow....

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, is that a mermaid?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orang Pendek? Ok. You will be proven wrong in under 1 year when this comes out.

This guy's great grandpa didnt believe the rumors of the Silver Back Gorilla either.... QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure my grandpa was unconcerned with the sliver bark gorilla. Was it an important issue for your grandpa? Are you telling me my grandpa missed out? Poor gramps.

BTW, which grandpa are we talking about? My maternal grandpa most definitely was unconcerned with the sliver bark gorilla. But, my paternal grandpa....well, that's a different story.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady and Chi Cheng combined awesomeness is powerful enough to create an entire mermaid army.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole point of these Mermaid shows from what I gathered is to bring attention to Navy Sonar tests that are killing and causing whale beachings. The first show talked about them non stop and the second at the end in the credits mentioned the sonar tests. Animal Planet aired it which also has shows like Whale Wars...

Blade, you are an idiot if you think we have discovered all there is to discover on this planet even concerning primates.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly think they are playing it up quite a bit. The spear thing I aint buying. But to discount the fact that a highly intelligent marine mammal has gone undiscovered is highly possible IMO.

I also am not really down with the name mermaid. That is a name that has been a mythical sea babe with gorgeous long hair and perfect tits.

I think what some people are seeing and MBs are claiming is a highly advanced mammal somewhere between a dolphin and a human. The only real similarity to a human is the head shape and its fins appear to be similar to a humans arms

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly think they are playing it up quite a bit. The spear thing I aint buying. But to discount the fact that a highly intelligent marine mammal has gone undiscovered is highly possible IMO.

I also am not really down with the name mermaid. That is a name that has been a mythical sea babe with gorgeous long hair and perfect tits.

I think what some people are seeing and MBs are claiming is a highly advanced mammal somewhere between a dolphin and a human. The only real similarity to a human is the head shape and its fins appear to be similar to a humans arms

Developing under water, the tits wouldn't sag due to buoyancy so they would be pretty perfect....

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't discount the possibility of an evolved mammal. I also have enjoyed many Johnny Walkers while discussing aquatic ape theory with others. Remember I am a scientist.

I just discount this mockumentary.

Red or Black label?