• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mermaids (Animal Planet specials)

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. In rain forest and isolated volcanic craters. But not primates. There are no undiscovered primates. If there were, we would have found biological evidence by now. Hair, bones, feces...something. Sorry guys, but bigfoot and Ariel do not exist. Nessie might, but if and when it is discovered, it will probably be a disappointment and not live up to its billing.

I know I am feeding the troll, but they found a new primate in the Congo less than a year ago. You are seriously sounding like that idiot who closed the patent office.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. In rain forest and isolated volcanic craters. But not primates. There are no undiscovered primates. If there were, we would have found biological evidence by now. Hair, bones, feces...something. Sorry guys, but bigfoot and Ariel do not exist. Nessie might, but if and when it is discovered, it will probably be a disappointment and not live up to its billing.

actually, there are many undiscovered primates

Venomous Primate Discovered in Borneo

they find 1-3 new species every few years...including the tallest primate not named mankind...a species of tree top monkey that stands nearly 5 feet tall. it sat undiscovered in the high trees for centuries.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am feeding the troll, but they found a new primate in the Congo less than a year ago. You are seriously sounding like that idiot who closed the patent office.

After further research they determined that that was Tanya Harding in severe need of a bikini wax.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, there are many undiscovered primates

Venomous Primate Discovered in Borneo

they find 1-3 new species every few years...including the tallest primate not named mankind...a species of tree top monkey that stands nearly 5 feet tall. it sat undiscovered in the high trees for centuries.

So, that was last year? Not, like, now? I'm talking about now. There are no undiscovered primates left.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Kent State. I'd be bored too I guess.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, that was last year? Not, like, now? I'm talking about now. There are no undiscovered primates left.

they find new ones every few years...everytime someone says "no new primates are out there" they find one...whether it be the worlds smallest monkey or the ones i mentioned.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you seen Ox's wife? Pretty sure she'd qualify.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Kent State. I'd be bored too I guess.

LMAO

its the KKK thing hes going for, ssorta tongue in cheek

hes actually a hick from the norhtwest who eats possum and stuff

hes an old skool CBS guy

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Ox's wife? Pretty sure she'd qualify.

Ox already sent a New Species Application to the US patent office, so she is already known to exist. Besides, we are talking about primates. I'm not sure Mrs Ox qualifies as a primate.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry fellas, shes real

800px-ArielKHII.PNG

ever get a hummer from a fish?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

its the KKK thing hes going for, ssorta tongue in cheek

hes actually a hick from the norhtwest who eats possum and stuff

hes an old skool CBS guy

I should probably get Ks from three different teams. I never thought there would be people who didn't catch on.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should probably get Ks from three different teams. I never thought there would be people who didn't catch on.

LOL

im surprised more people dont understand them

ox's spells out "GAY" LMAO

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This same person thought a championship team in Milwaukee existed a few years back.

He is easily fooled.

Apparently there are areas of St Louis incapable of supporting intelligent life as well.

Punk out on any bets lately skeezeks??

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Paul Robertson does not exist. The guy in the interviews is also an actor. His name is Andre Wiedeman. The "shut down" websites are not shut down. When the Feds shut down a we site, they do not label it as such. Think about it.

The whole thing is a not so well done viral marketing ploy by Discovery. This whole thing was fact checked and debunked a couple years ago when it first came out.

You are totally acting like a government cover up guy right now and are being a blatant liar. I have met Paul Robertson at the Oregon Zoo and the Oregon Coast Aquarium years before this hubbub about a new Marine Mammal found.

You are sounding completely ridiculous.

Andre Weidemen... The actor playing the reenactment roles of Paul Robertson photo below,,,

WEES-Andre-Weideman.jpg

The real Paul Robertson... Once again. This is the man formerly of NOAA and for decades has been doing seminars at Zoos, aquariums, en sech...

gv3x54mgsmvirx0bjlcj.jpeg

And nice job trying to misspell Andre's last name so folks couldnt get a look at him on the interweb... Typical government guise... Sheesh... You are totally uninformed or blatantly lying...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giant super fast black dude or something else?

Last edited by a moderator: