• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melvin Gordon

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He put together a great O-line, but never filled all the holes on defense... I agree it's gonna be tough for them to get over the hump with Jerry always getting in the way, he needs to take a step back and let the guy's he hires go to work ... Getting the new coach was a step, but now STEP back Jerry, and let Mike do his thing.. He needs to step down as GM, fire himself... :]
yep totally agree, he does some good things, but handicaps them in other areas

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All pro. Why sign Gordon if they r gonna give ballage another try??
You definitely have a screw loose all I ever said is why write off a young RB after a bad season behind one of the worst olines in history. Does he not deserve another year or at least training camp? How many teams go with only one RB why do you insinuate that if the Fins keep him they can't draft or sign another? I don't believe that you are that stupid....but your comments sometimes raise the question.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You definitely have a screw loose all I ever said is why write off a young RB after a bad season behind one of the worst olines in history. Does he not deserve another year or at least training camp? How many teams go with only one RB why do you insinuate that if the Fins keep him they can't draft or sign another? I don't believe that you are that stupid....but your comments sometimes raise the question.
that is not all you said. ive quoted it. Then you pivot, or ignore it. You also have failed time after time to find anything remotely close to the BS you claim i say.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami could be possible as they could front load a deal lots of cap to work with especially next year. Would cross off a need allowing them to devote more resources in other areas.

I wouldn't give Gordon the money he's probably looking for.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is not all you said. ive quoted it. Then you pivot, or ignore it. You also have failed time after time to find anything remotely close to the BS you claim i say.
You make it sound to everyone that I said Ballage is some sort of allpro when I simply said that he is a young player and has potential. That set you off for months. Never once did I say that he's a guaranteed starter or better but you have some sort of hard on for the player and Fins in general. Your previous comment insinuates this and you call me out? You are short a few screws....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make it sound to everyone that I said Ballage is some sort of allpro when I simply said that he is a young player and has potential. That set you off for months. Never once did I say that he's a guaranteed starter or better but you have some sort of hard on for the player and Fins in general. Your previous comment insinuates this and you call me out? You are short a few screws....
i believe you casted insults first . did you forget that part?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't give Gordon the money he's probably looking for.
Agreed but if the patsies low ball him it wouldn't be bad for them to up the ante a bit. If he takes it then it fills a need enabling the Fins to use a pick elsewhere. It's not like he's a horrible player...and he may become desperate when no one coughs up big coin.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe you casted insults first . did you forget that part?
Only after you instigated it I had no fight with you.....but find me where I said Ballage was a guaranteed star I challenge you. I believe my comment was good potential.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only after you instigated it I had no fight with you.....but find me where I said Ballage was a guaranteed star I challenge you. I believe my comment was good potential.
see, this is where the issue comes in. Your challenging me to find something, that i never said. You inserted that. Find in this thread where i said that , you said that. However, in other threads, Ive again challenged you to find where i've said things, you just twist it and ask me to do something. However, I did actually quote you numerous times in the other thread, and show you exactly what you said. You kindly ignored those, and pivoted, and turned things around again. This is where the issue comes in.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but if the patsies low ball him it wouldn't be bad for them to up the ante a bit. If he takes it then it fills a need enabling the Fins to use a pick elsewhere. It's not like he's a horrible player...and he may become desperate when no one coughs up big coin.

I personally wouldn't want my team to get into that type of scenario just for the fact he may take the offer. Dolphins should stay away from dropping any type of big coin on a RB cause they aren't in the title hunt. Use the money wisely on building up the lines and on defense.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All pro. Why sign Gordon if they r gonna give ballage another try??

I don't now if Dolphins can recognize a good back from a bad back. They have let two good ones go the past few years that are as good as Gordon IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go you spew so much shit out of your mouth that you forget your ridiculous comments so quickly....
Thanks, I don't believe you were quoted. Which means you ASSUMED it was directed towards you. You Then twisted it to what you wanted. Par for the Course....

No where there do I say , you said he was a guaranteed star. Thanks for trying though. Again, my point.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, this is where the issue comes in. Your challenging me to find something, that i never said. You inserted that. Find in this thread where i said that , you said that. However, in other threads, Ive again challenged you to find where i've said things, you just twist it and ask me to do something. However, I did actually quote you numerous times in the other thread, and show you exactly what you said. You kindly ignored those, and pivoted, and turned things around again. This is where the issue comes in.
Never pivoted unfortunately I have to challenge you in your insinuations and lies about my comments...that's why I take issue with you. Show me where I said Ballage is all pro like you make it sound.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I don't believe you were quoted. Which means you ASSUMED it was directed towards you. You Then twisted it to what you wanted. Par for the Course....

No where there do I say , you said he was a guaranteed star. Thanks for trying though. Again, my point.
Who else do you think it was directed towards do you think we are all idiots? You debated him with me for months and still can't let it go.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally wouldn't want my team to get into that type of scenario just for the fact he may take the offer. Dolphins should stay away from dropping any type of big coin on a RB cause they aren't in the title hunt. Use the money wisely on building up the lines and on defense.
I said low ball him just a little higher than the patsies so they don't get him cheap. They can also front load the contract as they can afford to do so this year. This would allow them to use more resources towards the lines is my point.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't now if Dolphins can recognize a good back from a bad back. They have let two good ones go the past few years that are as good as Gordon IMO.
Old regime we have to hope that no one is as stupid as tannenbum, gase and philbum!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else do you think it was directed towards do you think we are all idiots? You debated him with me for months and still can't let it go.
Dude, you weren't quoted. I didn't say you said anything? .......

Never pivoted unfortunately I have to challenge you in your insinuations and lies about my comments...that's why I take issue with you. Show me where I said Ballage is all pro like you make it sound.
Only after you instigated it I had no fight with you.....but find me where I said Ballage was a guaranteed star I challenge you. I believe my comment was good potential.[/QUOTE
Which one you contradict yourself , again. THIS is the issue. You twist shit then say people are insinuating things or said something or whatever...I

You can't even find the comment in three page thread. Then pivot again to challenging me...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old regime we have to hope that no one is as stupid as tannenbum, gase and philbum!

I really do hope it changes. This years draft should indicate, but we will see. I really hope they don't trade up to chase Tua, there are other QB's available. I do like Gordon if they can get at decent price.