• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melvin Gordon

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Melvin has shown he caves in quickly. Which makes his fake bravo in this clip hilarious.

Lol he did have the breakout performance this year. I believe that's when I was told how stupid I was. Pay the man.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so disappointed to see the Cowboys cave in to Zeke. Was a major blunder on Jerry's part. Now they want to play hard ball with their QB? Geez H Christ , Jerry has been ass backwards on when to hold and when to fold.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so disappointed to see the Cowboys cave in to Zeke. Was a major blunder on Jerry's part. Now they want to play hard ball with their QB? Geez H Christ , Jerry has been ass backwards on when to hold and when to fold.
Dallas isn't gonna win with jerry in charge.book mark it.
He ran the best thing he ever hAd out of town. Had to be held back from Johnny football

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for what Melvin wants....

Oh no doubt BB isn't going to pay him what he thinks he deserves. The only possibility is if Melvin takes a discount looking for a ring and on a one year prove it type deal.

I do think Melvin could do very well in a NE style offense. Not a great blocker or receiver but good enough with his running ability to keep defenses off balance.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt BB isn't going to pay him what he thinks he deserves. The only possibility is if Melvin takes a discount looking for a ring and on a one year prove it type deal.

I do think Melvin could do very well in a NE style offense. Not a great blocker or receiver but good enough with his running ability to keep defenses off balance.
Honestly, your exactly right. I thought that too, but it was after I posted and I couldn't edit it. I was also too lazy to make another post lol, but you absolutely correct!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, where is he even going now? Dolphins?
Miami could be possible as they could front load a deal lots of cap to work with especially next year. Would cross off a need allowing them to devote more resources in other areas.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dolphins have ballage, they're set.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dolphins have ballage, they're set.
Can never have enough RB's.....and like you said he has zero chance to turn it around even with an improved oline. Nada zilch....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All pro. Why sign Gordon if they r gonna give ballage another try??

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spotrac has his market value set at 4 year 33 million

Melvin Gordon

Seems a bit on the high side based on age and how he performed last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry went into panic mode with Zeke. They should have made their offer and then told him they were moving on without him. Winning without a good QB in the NFL is very, very hard. But with RB, even a top 3 RB like Zeke, it is totally different. No RB is worth holding a team hostage over. And a bunch of stupid Cowboy fans were acting like they needed to just sign Zeke at any cost. I get fans are dumb, but when the people making decisions do that it's disheartening. You let him sit and you go play without him. Jerry set the tone for how every negotiation from now on will go with that one. the Cowboys "brain trust" is just their own worst enemy sometimes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry went into panic mode with Zeke. They should have made their offer and then told him they were moving on without him. Winning without a good QB in the NFL is very, very hard. But with RB, even a top 3 RB like Zeke, it is totally different. No RB is worth holding a team hostage over. And a bunch of stupid Cowboy fans were acting like they needed to just sign Zeke at any cost. I get fans are dumb, but when the people making decisions do that it's disheartening. You let him sit and you go play without him. Jerry set the tone for how every negotiation from now on will go with that one. the Cowboys "brain trust" is just their own worst enemy sometimes.

What makes it worse is the Chargers standing strong when Gordon held out. Turns out going without a pay day sort of sucks for a player and doesn't take long for them to understand who holds the wining hand in a show down with ownership. I can just image how the other owners felt about Jerry allowing a player to demand a new contract before his current rookie contract hadn't played out yet. To a RB of all things.:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is definitely not a position of need with Michele, Harris, White, Bolden and Burkhead.

So yeah. BB will probably sign him

Maybe we could finally get rid of Bolden? White had a down year, not sure what was up with that. Michel didn:t impress. I'm ready to see a real RB1 back there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas isn't gonna win with jerry in charge.book mark it.
He ran the best thing he ever hAd out of town. Had to be held back from Johnny football

He put together a great O-line, but never filled all the holes on defense... I agree it's gonna be tough for them to get over the hump with Jerry always getting in the way, he needs to take a step back and let the guy's he hires go to work ... Getting the new coach was a step, but now STEP back Jerry, and let Mike do his thing.. He needs to step down as GM, fire himself... :]

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we could finally get rid of Bolden? White had a down year, not sure what was up with that. Michel didn:t impress. I'm ready to see a real RB1 back there.

Burkhead, Harris and Gordon?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spotrac has his market value set at 4 year 33 million

Melvin Gordon

Seems a bit on the high side based on age and how he performed last year.

Yeah I can't even think of any teams that would be eager enough to sign him that they would give him a big deal.

Would probably make most sense for the Lions. They haven't had a real RB since Sanders. Would help 2nd half of career Stafford out a lot.