• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melvin Gordon

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFFs response to this was a face palm:pound:
What a clown. Yet he wonders why no one takes him seriously:scratch:
Face palm because you make zero sense. Not worth a response and here I go again helplessly trying... maybe learn to read and come back.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face palm because you make zero sense. Not worth a response and here I go again helplessly trying... maybe learn to read and come back.
The child on full tilt helplessly trying. That's cute. Keep spinning Skippy, it's what you do well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The child on full tilt helplessly trying. That's cute. Keep spinning Skippy, it's what you do well.
Didn't he ask where he said things? This is what I ran into. You show him, then he discredits it. Then you ask him to show you, where you said things. And he can't, or posts things that clearly aren't what he's stating you said. After months I gave up and just ignored him. It's a constant twisting and moving of the goalposts. In one post he will say two different things then tel you, how stupid you are.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he ask where he said things? This is what I ran into. You show him, then he discredits it. Then you ask him to show you, where you said things. And he can't, or posts things that clearly aren't what he's stating you said. After months I gave up and just ignored him. It's a constant twisting and moving of the goalposts. In one post he will say two different things then tel you, how stupid you are.
You nailed it. That's him to a T.
I find it humorous. Free entertainment so I continue to toy with him. Watching him spin is good clean fun.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You nailed it. That's him to a T.
I find it humorous. Free entertainment so I continue to toy with him. Watching him spin is good clean fun.
Oh I know. He will come back at both of us, call us names etc. puff his chest out keep going

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh hes trying to talk like hes educated on the corona virus, keeps posting the "front page" viral quotes and such. Trying to say its the flu, kid is clueless
There you go again when did I say that corona was the flu? This is exactly what I was saying about you quoting misinformation you have to have a screw lose or something. We already know NW does but you too? Go to the postings and you will see that I said that the regular flu has way more worldwide deaths per year and no one gets hysterical about it. Learn to read.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed "like"

also it obviously has more deaths , it's been around longer, that's common sense. Doesn't change mortality rates.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed "like"

also it obviously has more deaths , it's been around longer, that's common sense. Doesn't change mortality rates.
But that's my point you miss things make it sound completely different then side with that lunatic NW of all people. Misinformation is not cool.

My other point is that the mortality rates may be off as numerous people who have it or had were never tested. How you can say the numbers are 100% dead on? You can't.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's my point you miss things make it sound completely different then side with that lunatic NW of all people. Misinformation is not cool.

My other point is that the mortality rates may be off as numerous people who have it or had were never tested. How you can say the numbers are 100% dead on? You can't.
you do realize thats exactly the same with the flu , right? conservative estimates are 10x more deadly, up to 30.....

yes i messed up that time, and it changed things, my fault.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize thats exactly the same with the flu , right? conservative estimates are 10x more deadly, up to 30.....

yes i messed up that time, and it changed things, my fault.
Oh for sure that was exactly my point but it is a fact that in the past hundreds of thousands per year die of the flu worldwide yet no one gets hysterical. It's a proven killer and we still don't know how the corona is going to play out for all we can hope it runs it course and we're no where near these totals. Yes be cautious but in the meantime don't jump off a bridge or buy 100 bundles of TP!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for sure that was exactly my point but it is a fact that in the past hundreds of thousands per year die of the flu worldwide yet no one gets hysterical. It's a proven killer and we still don't know how the corona is going to play out for all we can hope it runs it course and we're no where near these totals. Yes be cautious but in the meantime don't jump off a bridge or buy 100 bundles of TP!
To an extent yes I agree. But look what's happening in the uk Right now. Better safe than sorry.....fwiw. I have a ton of toilet paper and paper towels and wipes
And sanitizer. I didn't buy it lol.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To an extent yes I agree. But look what's happening in the uk Right now. Better safe than sorry.....fwiw. I have a ton of toilet paper and paper towels and wipes
you killed your neighbor & took his supplies!!! :eek:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely shutting down all major public group events had to be done. Always better to be safe than sorry but the media shouldn't be scaring the shit out of people making them lose their minds. Although for some it doesn't take much and they go and buy 10 bundles of TP from Costco...it's nuts. I think restaurants are relatively safe but I would shut down night clubs as people get tight in there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely shutting down all major public group events had to be done. Always better to be safe than sorry but the media shouldn't be scaring the shit out of people making them lose their minds. Although for some it doesn't take much and they go and buy 10 bundles of TP from Costco...it's nuts. I think restaurants are relatively safe but I would shut down night clubs as people get tight in there.
Still rapidly spreading.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still rapidly spreading.
It will most people will eventually get it and should understand this but the key is to not have it happen all at once. A slow process is best for all of us....and hopefully people such as yourself can hold off until there is a shot or something.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will most people will eventually get it and should understand this but the key is to not have it happen all at once. A slow process is best for all of us....and hopefully people such as yourself can hold off until there is a shot or something.
Just gotta be smart and self quarantine to an extent and social distance. The numbers out there aren't accurate, changing constantly and conflicting. Dr fauci who is imho the foremost authority has floated a 14 day nationwide shut down.