• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meanwhile Goff with Detroit....

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau made a bad comment, i got a little pissed

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry i take it personal, but it was my fault for bringing into the conversation.
No worries, you boys can take it to the Politics board if you like.

Just no place for that type of convo here.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, vaccinated people can get it and some people get it again and those vaccinated people can pass to people that have compromised immune systems like my wife, who can't be vaccinated. So, shit like that what Rodgers did, i take very personal.

Your wife is not able to be vaccinated. How is that different from ROdgers who says he is alergic to some of the ingredients in the vaccines. Oh I know you will say that was a lie. But you and I do not have access to his medical records

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your wife is not able to be vaccinated. How is that different from ROdgers who says he is alergic to some of the ingredients in the vaccines. Oh I know you will say that was a lie. But you and I do not have access to his medical records
You're right, he could be telling the truth. I was in the wrong for calling him a liar, because we don't know his medical issues. But i have a right to be upset about him not wearing a mask if he is not vaccinated

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, he could be telling the truth. I was in the wrong for calling him a liar, because we don't know his medical issues. But i have a right to be upset about him not wearing a mask if he is not vaccinated
Masks don’t do anything if you actually read the research ( except affect your oxygen levels which is a health concern in and of itself ).

And, if he is 6 ft from everyone, it doesn’t matter anyways. Isn’t that what the “science” preaches?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams 1st rounder is looking better for Detroit after the last 2 weeks.

They will have plenty of opportunity to replace Goff with all those picks.

The Rams are stuck with Stafford, for better or worse ( and right now it is worse ). He is who he is. Everyone liked to blame the "team" around him in Detroit for his shortcomings, but the reality is this is who he is. He will have great games, and he will completely fall apart and look like he forgot how to play football.

And if they make the playoffs, history shows he doesn't have what it takes to win.

Lions fans know this all too well.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams 1st rounder is looking better for Detroit after the last 2 weeks.

They will have plenty of opportunity to replace Goff with all those picks.

The Rams are stuck with Stafford, for better or worse ( and right now it is worse ). He is who he is. Everyone liked to blame the "team" around him in Detroit for his shortcomings, but the reality is this is who he is. He will have great games, and he will completely fall apart and look like he forgot how to play football.

And if they make the playoffs, history shows he doesn't have what it takes to win.

Lions fans know this all too well.
I'm not ready to go there just yet ALR, Stafford is clearly better than Goff but they need to get back to what brought the Rams back to the playoff picture for the most part when McVay took over the Rams as HC years ago.

They ran the legs off of TGIII. With that, play action worked well for Goff, so if that worked for Goff it should be even better with Stafford.

With everyone with a voice calling out the lack of a running game, I really think we see McVay go back to basics and that should take care of a lot of issues we've seen over that last few games and in their losses this year.

Stafford did play well for 3 quarters in their game vs Tampa, so he does have a big game win for them already.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is walkin' down the alley-way that takes him to the out-of-the-league club.