• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Blame Brady 2012 Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jesus Christ! Klezia thinks he's a PG. And I don't care how nice that pass was, or how open Butthole was, I'll take the odds of Roseanne dunking over two guys over Butthole open dunk. You know why?

HE MISSED BOTH FREE THROWS!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jesus Christ! Klezia thinks he's a PG. And I don't care how nice that pass was, or how open Butthole was, I'll take the odds of Roseanne dunking over two guys over Butthole open dunk. You know why?

HE MISSED BOTH FREE THROWS!

if butler was any shitteir the court would be swarmed by flies right now

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God dammit, we have absolutely no chance today. If we had Tag, we'd wipe the floor with these guys.

The two things that I'm going to be looking for today are:

1. James Johnson: He blocks shots, is a good help defender, but today we're going to see if he's an elite on-the-ball defender. LeBron is playing out of his mind this year, and he's a physical freak. He's playing both inside and out, and has an insane PER. Sphinxter is going to be challenged every possession. So I consider this his true test.

2. Roseanne: He has to carry the team in scoring. That's why we drafted him, and especially with Tag out, he's got to step up on a consistent basis (Which is the hardest thing for him to do). I don't really care if he gets it done inside or out, he has to get it done though.

Somebody try to tell me that these guys don't try to catch commentary before the game starts. Roseanne has 16 points, and Sphinxter is perfect from the field, 3 dimes, and is playing lights-out defense.

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hopes this game goes to double OT...is this possible?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
another interesting stat, ed davis is currently chewing at a rate of 2.7 chews per second, down slightly from his average of 3 per second

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jack has a perfectly legitimate complaint about the refs, how they wait to see if the shot goes in. On that DD dunk, they waited until it didn't go in to blow the whistle.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a really good, hard foul on the part of Sprayless.

Oh fuck! Did anyone else see Sphinxter's ankle on that? I'm really not happy about it, I hope to God he's okay.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4 or 5 more inches on Roseanne's jump and he dunks for and-ones.

And it's not being able to physically jump that high, he just doesn't want to jump that high.