• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Blame Brady 2012 Edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Couple more things:

1. Eagle clearly worked on gameplanning for LeBron. These guys are all ready to defend him, that was really really good from Cheeseburger on him.

2. Roseanne did another pseudo-post-up. It worked, and he did his wonky shot thing from close range.

3. This one was earlier. He's indecisive sometimes in taking the ball to the rim. They kicked hard on him, and he drove around one guy. He only need to go up hard to the rim and it would have been a bucket and/or a foul.

he's tends too pussyfoot to the rim too many times when he needs to go up off of two feet n tomahawk

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No Sphinxter and no Roseanne on the floor. I guess this would be a good time to mention that I thing that Retro jerseys should require Retro haircuts.

Guys should have to wear wigs of fros and handlebar moustaches with them, or high-top fades. Brandon Jennings can wear retro, most guys can't.

miami-heat-chris-bosh-go-floridians-retro-1971-72-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

Bosh should be mandated to wear this for these games. If I were GM, I'd put it in his contract.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have a pretty flexible team as well. Amir, Roseanne, and Cheeseburger are all really really flexible dudes.

Sprayless isn't, but it's okay because he's fast; and Ostertag isn't but it's okay because he's beautiful. But I think flexibility is an underrated quality of a good basketball players. Especially dunkers and rebounders, which I hope all of them are.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No Sphinxter and no Roseanne on the floor. I guess this would be a good time to mention that I thing that Retro jerseys should require Retro haircuts.

Guys should have to wear wigs of fros and handlebar moustaches with them, or high-top fades. Brandon Jennings can wear retro, most guys can't.

miami-heat-chris-bosh-go-floridians-retro-1971-72-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

Bosh should be mandated to wear this for these games. If I were GM, I'd put it in his contract.

james johnsn used to have hair like that, check the profile James Johnson Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Toronto Raptors - ESPN

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so are these retro jerseys or do the heat now wear pink ? i dont ever remeber the heat wearing those

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know that JJ is rated consistently as third on our team, but he does so many fundamental things right that has an impact on everybody on the floor. It's kind of like the Ostertag effect, clearing space for everybody on the offensive end, Sphinxter does the same thing on the defensive end.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not pleased with caseys long ass sit downs for hot hands, johnson and roseanne sat for way too long

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look at the flexibility on that dunk. That's where his power comes from. Also, I should mention that pass was from JJ realizing he was going nowhere and kicking it out perfectly.

And, Holey, I think you were right about Roseanne's shot, it's too much arm, not enough spin. He kind of brings the ball back too far behind his head before he goes forward, it's kind of the same problem that Tebow has with his throwing motion.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rating? I gave it an 8. Not enough height on it, though the double clutch was a nice touch and the height to power ratio was nice.

yeah, still pussy footed too instead of a two footer. gets a seven from me after replay but thats still impressie for roseanne who we all know is playing in sneakers that are a size too big