• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Blame Brady 2012 Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eagle made a stupid decision tonight. Now both Sphinxter and Roseanne are way overmatched.

We're going to get posted up out the ass, and those guys can't push them off.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i hope roseanne is taking note, johnson has more and better dunks on the season

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the Sprayless-Wade matchup. I don't think we'll be hearing too much out of him tonight. But still, Amir needs to be brought in here for Roseanne/Jose/Sprayless.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So four possessions where Sphinxter was iso'd on Bosh on defense so far.

1. Bosh got a clean step back look when JJ got caught tangled up and missed.

2. Aggressive defense and got called for a foul, no chance for a three point play.

3. Finger roll around JJ after getting really low in the post.

4. Tough aggressive defense, stayed square, Bosh had to kick out.

He's only 1/4 so far, maybe 2/4 if Bosh was called on a travel which Miami never is.

Bosh is too strong for him.

JJ has a couple powerful dunks though.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So four possessions where Sphinxter was iso'd on Bosh on defense so far.

1. Bosh got a clean step back look when JJ got caught tangled up and missed.

2. Aggressive defense and got called for a foul, no chance for a three point play.

3. Finger roll around JJ after getting really low in the post.

4. Tough aggressive defense, stayed square, Bosh had to kick out.

He's only 1/4 so far, maybe 2/4 if Bosh was called on a travel which Miami never is.

Bosh is too strong for him.

JJ has a couple powerful dunks though.

i actuallly think johnson is quite capable of guarding bosh but amir is even more so and johnson is needed on lebron, physically he's a lebron stopper

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love goaltending calls, it means that the player is getting active in blocking shots. No blame on that.

And there's a good extra pass. 3 dimes for Sphinxter already. He's a good passer at the 3. Probably better than Roseanne.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love goaltending calls, it means that the player is getting active in blocking shots. No blame on that.

And there's a good extra pass. 3 dimes for Sphinxter already. He's a good passer at the 3. Probably better than Roseanne.

definitely has better court vision, probably a better shooter too now that roseanne forgot how to shoot midrange

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Roseanne should be a cutter. He had a lane on that travel play and didn't take it. I hate how he's static all the time and camps in the corner.

i agree, triano always had him coming off screen and his mid range seemed to go down then

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay so a few things there from Roseanne:

1. He has a good handle, both hands. Good skills for a 2, though not as good as a combo guard type.

2. Quick hands. He doubled Wade well which led to a steal then got his hands up well to steal it from LeBron.

3. Comfortable on the post-up? He looked really good there and as Matty and Jack pointed out, we haven't seen that from him much. He even looked good lofting that up with the left hand.

4. There's something wonky about his shot. I can't quite put my finger on it, yet, but I'm getting there. His form even looks good from the top of the key range, but outside of that there's something weird.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Okay so a few things there from Roseanne:

1. He has a good handle, both hands. Good skills for a 2, though not as good as a combo guard type.

2. Quick hands. He doubled Wade well which led to a steal then got his hands up well to steal it from LeBron.

3. Comfortable on the post-up? He looked really good there and as Matty and Jack pointed out, we haven't seen that from him much. He even looked good lofting that up with the left hand.

4. There's something wonky about his shot. I can't quite put my finger on it, yet, but I'm getting there. His form even looks good from the top of the key range, but outside of that there's something weird.

his shot is wanky from far cause of too much arm, not enough wrist(limited back spin). feeds into the weak hands and need for more offseason masterbation

i agree with the handle and his good left, oops with the left at times too which shows steve nash ability aka masterbation with either hand. one thing which hurts his handle though is that he's not that quick specialy for someone with a 40 inch vert. shoes...

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Couple more things:

1. Eagle clearly worked on gameplanning for LeBron. These guys are all ready to defend him, that was really really good from Cheeseburger on him.

2. Roseanne did another pseudo-post-up. It worked, and he did his wonky shot thing from close range.

3. This one was earlier. He's indecisive sometimes in taking the ball to the rim. They kicked hard on him, and he drove around one guy. He only need to go up hard to the rim and it would have been a bucket and/or a foul.