• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mcnabb right ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are McNabb's Points Justified Now? - Son of Washington

this appears to be old and it is loaded with inaccuracies

1st he says Rg3 was injured on a run vs atlanta . not true

there are some things i agree with, most notably designing the offense around his skill set and protecting him

however this guy gives RG3 a complete pass which is also untrue . the pressure he put on the staff to play him must be taken into account even though i believe shanny should have grabbed a set and said no and looked out for the future of the team however RG3 wasnt a saint either

i do believe that it is shanny's way or the highway as he has proved by handcuffing haz on defense . i would rather lose playing aggressive football then lose passively

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the dark side Skinsdad. :)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins offensive coordinator from 2010-2013 lost faith in Robert Griffin III to run his offense properly, and Griffin in turn lost his ability to trust anyone named Shanahan. Griffin has since taken a few potshots at his former coaches, saying that now there are “no ulterior motives” and it’s nice to have “coaches who believe in me”.

it apparently is kyle shanahan who the rift is with . now i thought it was with dad.

and apparently it was kyle who wanted rex and beck as qb

now things are starting to come out

but anyway this relationship is/was a mess. and now we have areason as to why all these 'statements are being made "

and shark i can see that Rg3 put pressure on the staff but i am old school and i believe the HC should have squashed that but i wont give him a free pass either . but i wont quit on him either based on these new revelations

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont give either of them a pass. Shananahn screwed the pooch. Bob was the one holding the pooch still.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 should punish the'browns'monday night and are'defense should play hard and piss off kyle shanahan

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 should punish the'browns'monday night and are'defense should play hard and piss off kyle shanahan

the browns have a very good defense , bro . they should really test us

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the dark side Skinsdad. :)

I almost posted the exact same thing! Dad, I agree with you on this almost in its entirety. We must be in bazarro world...Robert did act immature at times, but Shanahan ultimately was the HC and if he didn't like what was happening, he should of dealt with it directly, not through leaks and innuendo, and excuses. Sure, if he benched RG3 for the first 4 games, he might have had a negative pushback from fans, the QB, and the owner, but he at least would have gone out taking the high road.

BTW, McNabb has NO credibility on this issue. First Hanesworth and now McNabb. Somebody in the media has a bone to pick with Shanahan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a guy named Owens outed McNabb a few years back. I don't think the blogger pointed out how little time McNabb put into his craft in his one year here. McNabb has been making excuses ever since.

As far as Shanahan and Griffin go I think you all have it covered. Oddly many forgot until this year that what some of us said before he was drafted is we are getting a college star who has no experience in a pro style offense. So the Shanahans came up with an offense that Griffin could run, made him a star and the Redskins playoff bound. What Griffin couldn't remember was to slide or run out of bounds etc. which is why he got hurt.

Now you can insert your favorite story as to what happened in year two. I believe it is equal parts of Griffin, Shanahan, Snyder, Griffin's dad and probably other things to go along with a guy who shouldn't have been playing football. I don't think anyone involved acted professionally.

Now here we are at year three with a college QB with limited experience running a pro style offense. Enter Jay Gruden, he has been tasked with teach our young star how to play QB in the pros. We have heard from both Gruden and Allen that this is going to take some time. You have to laugh some because this entire story smacks of the 15 years Snyder has been the owner. I said this last year and will say it again, the problem didn't lie with one person it belonged to a lot of people.

Let's hope Coach Gruden is the elixir this team needs.