• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mccreary to officiate last NHL game

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been getting sleep lately unfortunately its been during the day been falling asleep aroun 5 to 6 am and waking up around 1

Seriously, I don't want to preach here but talk to your doc. I get sleeping meds but do not take them daily and have asked my doc to only give me like 10 a month. I do not want to become dependent on them. If I get a decent night's sleep once every four or five days I'm happy.

My daughter in law (a Doctor) gave me an Ambien when I was visiting one time because I couldn't sleep and had to catch a plane the next day. She gave me one at like 11 pm and at 3 am she got up to go to the john and I was sitting in the living room drinking a glass of OJ and she said "why are you still up?" I told her i still couldn't sleep and then that's when she told me to see my doc and discuss it with her.

Good advice.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to McCreary.

His butchery of game 7 of the 2003 ECF cost the Sens a Cup!!

Marian Hossa is NOT supposed to be carrying 3 opposing players on his back even if he comes from a country that McCreary can't pronounce.

McCreary = POS

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a team was dominating he would never call obvious fouls against the lesser team,

He sucked as a referee. Terrible.

The best thing he can do for the NHL is retire.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to McCreary.

His butchery of game 7 of the 2003 ECF cost the Sens a Cup!!

Marian Hossa is NOT supposed to be carrying 3 opposing players on his back even if he comes from a country that McCreary can't pronounce.

McCreary = POS

When a team was dominating he would never call obvious fouls against the lesser team,

He sucked as a referee. Terrible.

The best thing he can do for the NHL is retire.

Okay cut the bullshit and tell us what you really feel. :loco:

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill was a damn good ref. One of the few refs who's name you knew because he was fair, not because he was a dunce.

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill was a damn good ref. One of the few refs who's name you knew because he was fair, not because he was a dunce.

compared to most of the new refs in today's nhl, he was good. but that's not saying much....

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
compared to most of the new refs in today's nhl, he was good. but that's not saying much....

I personally felt he was a good ref. I know there are a lot of fans north of the border that tagged him an ORA homer and a Leaf knobber, and I remember a couple games that he screwed the Wings over a bit... and wasn't he the ref in the infamous 1999 Cup game? But still, I try real hard to look at the big picture and I think he was a good ref. If I carried a grudge against every ref that screwed the Wings I'd need a bigger boat, huh? :D

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally felt he was a good ref. I know there are a lot of fans north of the border that tagged him an ORA homer and a Leaf knobber, and I remember a couple games that he screwed the Wings over a bit... and wasn't he the ref in the infamous 1999 Cup game? But still, I try real hard to look at the big picture and I think he was a good ref. If I carried a grudge against every ref that screwed the Wings I'd need a bigger boat, huh? :D

You need help in this area, Eddie? Check my signature for my credentials.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that was Gregson actually.

Not that a Sabres fan would have any recollection of that game mind you. :rolleyes: