• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Vampire League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit please put Ertz at Flex and Julio at Wr with Kirk out. Also. The Duke. At Rb. I’m in Ottawa at a hockey tourney and espy is crap jammed on my phone

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit please put Ertz at Flex and Julio at Wr with Kirk out. Also. The Duke. At Rb. I’m in Ottawa at a hockey tourney and espy is crap jammed on my phone

Okay, so here's the thing. I am not on these boards at all on Sundays. I do not check anything online until after the Sunday night game. With that being said, as a commissioner I have no problem making moves for people when they ask for them, but I can only do that if it would still be a legal lineup move. Therefore, since Atlanta played at 1:00 pm eastern and Freeman was already locked in your lineup when you made the post, I can't change him out and the same things goes for Christian Kirk who played at 1:00 and was not ruled out so I don't know where that one came from. I know your post was only 3 minutes after kickoff but I don't feel comfortable making that change. Sorry about that. Really the only way to get me on game days is by text and I will shoot you my cell phone number via PM.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit could you move Pascal into the empty WR slot please

The same thing would apply here Harold since the Indy game kicked off at 1:00. What the hell happened this week? You clearly forgot to check your lineup in this league. LOL. I've been there before though when you're in so many leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same thing would apply here Harold since the Indy game kicked off at 1:00. What the hell happened this week? You clearly forgot to check your lineup in this league. LOL. I've been there before though when you're in so many leagues.
My bad.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I tried for a half hour. ESPN has become useless lots of trouble every week making changes from Canada

and as I wrote I was at a hockey tournament with very limited access to internet

I tried sending the message for 10 minutes before it went through

No biggie free league.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. It might be a two win week for the vampires.
I already proposed my trade but I’m good to wait until tomorrow. I was excited to finally get one and may have jumped the gun...reminded me of my teen years

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@Stomp
@HaroldSeattle
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@Barilko
@femurov
@bksballer89
@tlance
@TKOSpikes

So this isn't something that was not discussed before the season because this was the first time for all of us doing it and quite frankly it's just not something that I thought of. For the playoff tie-breakers I was thinking that if a vampire team (Tlance) ends up tied for a playoff spot (like if four teams end up 7-6) then the vampire should automatically get the playoff birth first and then with everybody else the tie-breaker would just be points. It just doesn't seem fair for points to be the tie-breaker when the vampires were at such a huge deficit the first several weeks of the season. So this I propose that the tie-breakers should be:

1. won-loss record
2. vampire team
3. points for

So let's say that two teams finish the season at 9-4 (Bar Lick O's Poison Blood and Main Veins) and two teams at 8-5 (BKS Mauler and Soloman Kane) three teams finish the season at 7-6 (Bandit's Wooden Stakes, Igor's Hump, and Count Tlance)

Barilko would be the #1 seed since he has a ton more points than Main Veins
Main Veins would be the #2 seed based on record
Soloman Kane would be the #3 seed based on more points than BKS Mauler)
BKS Mauler would be the #4 seed based on record
Count Tlance would be the #5 seed based on being the vampire in a tie
Igor's Hump would be the #6 seed based on having more points than Bandit's Wooden Stakes

Bandit's Wooden Stakes would be on the outside looking in

Obviously that's just one scenario, but hopefully that was a good enough explanation for everybody. Let me know thoughts for and against. If it seems pretty even both ways I will do a poll later.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@Stomp
@HaroldSeattle
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@Barilko
@femurov
@bksballer89
@tlance
@TKOSpikes

So this isn't something that was not discussed before the season because this was the first time for all of us doing it and quite frankly it's just not something that I thought of. For the playoff tie-breakers I was thinking that if a vampire team (Tlance) ends up tied for a playoff spot (like if four teams end up 7-6) then the vampire should automatically get the playoff birth first and then with everybody else the tie-breaker would just be points. It just doesn't seem fair for points to be the tie-breaker when the vampires were at such a huge deficit the first several weeks of the season. So this I propose that the tie-breakers should be:

1. won-loss record
2. vampire team
3. points for

So let's say that two teams finish the season at 9-4 (Bar Lick O's Poison Blood and Main Veins) and two teams at 8-5 (BKS Mauler and Soloman Kane) three teams finish the season at 7-6 (Bandit's Wooden Stakes, Igor's Hump, and Count Tlance)

Barilko would be the #1 seed since he has a ton more points than Main Veins
Main Veins would be the #2 seed based on record
Soloman Kane would be the #3 seed based on more points than BKS Mauler)
BKS Mauler would be the #4 seed based on record
Count Tlance would be the #5 seed based on being the vampire in a tie
Igor's Hump would be the #6 seed based on having more points than Bandit's Wooden Stakes

Bandit's Wooden Stakes would be on the outside looking in

Obviously that's just one scenario, but hopefully that was a good enough explanation for everybody. Let me know thoughts for and against. If it seems pretty even both ways I will do a poll later.

I was wondering what tie breakers would be.

Sounds good to me!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to take an RB.

Cook and Gordon both on bye in a must win week.

NM I see I only need Allen and Kelce to outscore Gordon by 32+ points. Should be done by the end of the 1st quarter.:pound:

Sorry guys I just gave Tlance Kamara. I was able to hold out the first time I played him (granted it was week 1) but not this time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NM I see I only need Allen and Kelce to outscore Gordon by 32+ points. Should be done by the end of the 1st quarter.:pound:

Sorry guys I just gave Tlance Kamara. I was able to hold out the first time I played him (granted it was week 1) but not this time.

I’m about to lose.

Unbelievable 2nd half. Don’t think Gordon has scored a single fantasy point 2nd half.

Now, SD getting the ball back with 2 minutes. KC going to be in prevent and I am only up 2.5.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m about to lose.

Unbelievable 2nd half. Don’t think Gordon has scored a single fantasy point 2nd half.

Now, SD getting the ball back with 2 minutes. KC going to be in prevent and I am only up 2.5.

.9 points gets you Kamara. :mad2:

Good game Tlance

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was really lucky.