• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Vampire League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren’t you forgetting somebody?

161. Trudem
162. Tlance

I feel better now

It's going to be brutal marking off 161 names on your list before your first pick.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying there’s a chance?

Because I think I would take Zeke a chance on him at 162.

Definitely not before though.

Too risky at 161.
Sorry bud. Don’t think he slips past 161!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at my draft picks in this league and it looks a little off. Looks like there have been a bunch of trades in the draft already. I have 2 picks in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, and 13 rounds. Kind of weird. I guess someone was just messing around with things and it will be reset, but I thought I would let someone know.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at my draft picks in this league and it looks a little off. Looks like there have been a bunch of trades in the draft already. I have 2 picks in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, and 13 rounds. Kind of weird. I guess someone was just messing around with things and it will be reset, but I thought I would let someone know.

no its correct.... Bandit made those trades for us because only 10 of us are drafting the first whatever rounds, and it was a 12 team league... so we traded so we would have the correct picks in a 10 team league...

for example if you have the 10th pick, you will also have the 11th pick, but that 11th pick wasn't yours at the beginning, so he had to make trades for you to get that 11th pick... and then more trades to make EVERYTHING work....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no its correct.... Bandit made those trades for us because only 10 of us are drafting the first whatever rounds, and it was a 12 team league... so we traded so we would have the correct picks in a 10 team league...

for example if you have the 10th pick, you will also have the 11th pick, but that 11th pick wasn't yours at the beginning, so he had to make trades for you to get that 11th pick... and then more trades to make EVERYTHING work....

I couldn't have said it better myself Milk. He is absolutely correct.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prove it...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to remind everybody that the draft is coming up this Monday night August 26th at 8:00pm. The ten non-vampire teams will be doing their 16 round draft first followed by the vampires drafting all as part of the same draft due to some commish magic with the draft pick trading. Since we are drafting earlier than we wanted to, all non-drafted players will be free agents until the first game of the regular season and then they will be put on waivers. At that point, no non-vampire team will be allowed to make any transactions unless they have a player that is put on the actual NFL IR. There is no way for me to set ESPN to do any of this stuff, so please help me out. In ESPN you can put a player in an IR spot once they are ruled out for a game, but that is not what we are using it for. They can only be put there if they are put on the NFL IR and then you can pick somebody up only after waivers have processed for the week and everybody is a free agent. In most weeks there shouldn't be any transactions for non-vampire teams and that includes trades. There is no trading between teams. The only trades will be when a player gets vampired from a non-vampire team. Everybody needs to keep the no transactions rule in mind when they are drafting. If you only draft one tight end, kicker, or defense, then you will have a blank spot there during their bye or if that player gets injured and isn't put on IR (like Greg Olsen last year when he missed 6 weeks but was never put on IR). And this is the reason I wanted more than 16 rounds because everybody is used to just picking up an extra kicker, defense, or tight end during their bye weeks, but you will not be able to do that here. The other thing to keep in mind is that suspended or holding out players also can't be put on IR, so if you draft Melvin Gordon and he ends up sitting out the entire season, you are just shit out of luck with that wasted roster spot because you can't drop him or put him on IR. You are starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, 1 K and 7 bench spots. It is full point PPR scoring. Good luck to everybody!! (except TLance and Trudem). This is a very strange league, because I feel like I want to win, but the higher priority is just for us not to let one of the vampires win, and I'm sure that the vampires feel the opposite way.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to remind everybody that the draft is coming up this Monday night August 26th at 8:00pm. The ten non-vampire teams will be doing their 16 round draft first followed by the vampires drafting all as part of the same draft due to some commish magic with the draft pick trading. Since we are drafting earlier than we wanted to, all non-drafted players will be free agents until the first game of the regular season and then they will be put on waivers. At that point, no non-vampire team will be allowed to make any transactions unless they have a player that is put on the actual NFL IR. There is no way for me to set ESPN to do any of this stuff, so please help me out. In ESPN you can put a player in an IR spot once they are ruled out for a game, but that is not what we are using it for. They can only be put there if they are put on the NFL IR and then you can pick somebody up only after waivers have processed for the week and everybody is a free agent. In most weeks there shouldn't be any transactions for non-vampire teams and that includes trades. There is no trading between teams. The only trades will be when a player gets vampired from a non-vampire team. Everybody needs to keep the no transactions rule in mind when they are drafting. If you only draft one tight end, kicker, or defense, then you will have a blank spot there during their bye or if that player gets injured and isn't put on IR (like Greg Olsen last year when he missed 6 weeks but was never put on IR). And this is the reason I wanted more than 16 rounds because everybody is used to just picking up an extra kicker, defense, or tight end during their bye weeks, but you will not be able to do that here. The other thing to keep in mind is that suspended or holding out players also can't be put on IR, so if you draft Melvin Gordon and he ends up sitting out the entire season, you are just shit out of luck with that wasted roster spot because you can't drop him or put him on IR. You are starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, 1 K and 7 bench spots. It is full point PPR scoring. Good luck to everybody!! (except TLance and Trudem). This is a very strange league, because I feel like I want to win, but the higher priority is just for us not to let one of the vampires win, and I'm sure that the vampires feel the opposite way.
Any approximate time on when I’ll be up? I have class until 8:45

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trades allowed?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any approximate time on when I’ll be up? I have class until 8:45

Honestly I have no idea. You're first pick is #161 so how ever long it takes us to get done with 160 picks. At 30 seconds per pick that's 80 minutes, at 15 seconds per pick would still be 40 minutes, so you should be fine. I can always hold it up for a few minutes though if you aren't back yet. I'm sure @tlance wouldn't mind. I'll PM you my cell phone number and you can just text me when you leave class to let me know.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vampire weeks are 7 and 9. Yikes. Some big names in those weeks. Many targets of mine.

Should be a different interesting.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I have no idea. You're first pick is #161 so how ever long it takes us to get done with 160 picks. At 30 seconds per pick that's 80 minutes, at 15 seconds per pick would still be 40 minutes, so you should be fine. I can always hold it up for a few minutes though if you aren't back yet. I'm sure @tlance wouldn't mind. I'll PM you my cell phone number and you can just text me when you leave class to let me know.

Not at all