• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Vampire League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sept 5 is good with me

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sept 5 is good here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be okay with either.

Oh wait.

I am not even drafting.

Do the vamps get alternating picks after you all are done?

How will that work?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be okay with either.
Oh wait.
I am not even drafting.
Do the vamps get alternating picks after you all are done?
How will that work?

And while we're at it, since @tlance was our first vampire and the one that won the MBBRL last year, you get the choice of what you would rather have, you can either choose to have the 1st pick of the vampire draft and get 2nd waiver priority once the season starts or you can have the 2nd pick but get 1st waiver priority over Trudem at least for week 1 that is. Waivers will not reset, but you two will always be either #1 or #2 each week and nobody else can put in waiver claims, they can only pick up a free agent to replace a player that is on IR. You guys will snake draft as well, so whoever has 1st pick will have 1,4,5,8,9 etc. and then 2nd waiver priority to start the season and the other will have 2,3,6,7,10,11 and 1st waiver priority to start the season.
I think I will take 2nd pick and 1st waiver

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess what I am saying is...

If you guys are really trying to draft on September 5th,

That is not realistic IMO to think we would be able to do the vampire draft on the same day before kickoff of the Thursday games.

Don’t know how this would work logistically, but I am guessing no league settings are going to let us draft this way. Maybe I am wrong.

If we are doing an offline draft, or 2 separate drafts on alternative sites, these drafts will have to go down before the 5th.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I am saying is...

If you guys are really trying to draft on September 5th,

That is not realistic IMO to think we would be able to do the vampire draft on the same day before kickoff of the Thursday games.

Don’t know how this would work logistically, but I am guessing no league settings are going to let us draft this way. Maybe I am wrong.

If we are doing an offline draft, or 2 separate drafts on alternative sites, these drafts will have to go down before the 5th.

You guys aren't doing a separate draft, you are just drafting at the end of ours. That's why I did all of the draft pick trading. Basically it's set up as a standard snake draft with the first 10 teams drafting their entire 16 rounds with picks 1-160 and then pick 161 is Trudem's followed by picks 162 and 163 yours and then back to Trudem, so you guys will be doing the draft the same time as us just at the end. So even if we draft on that Thursday, you guys would be able to make any changes to your team during the week. You just won't be able to drop or pick up any guys that played on Thursday night.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys aren't doing a separate draft, you are just drafting at the end of ours. That's why I did all of the draft pick trading. Basically it's set up as a standard snake draft with the first 10 teams drafting their entire 16 rounds with picks 1-160 and then pick 161 is Trudem's followed by picks 162 and 163 yours and then back to Trudem, so you guys will be doing the draft the same time as us just at the end. So even if we draft on that Thursday, you guys would be able to make any changes to your team during the week. You just won't be able to drop or pick up any guys that played on Thursday night.

Ok.

Cool.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im good any day however the time is too early
however maybe i can queue the first round pending on my draft spot

im usually still at work at 6

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like we have a few issues with Thursday September 5th as Obx said it doesn't work for him and Barilko is still at work at 6 and if we push it back any farther we're going to be getting into drafting during the opening game. Harold already has a draft (shocking) on Monday the 2nd, so let's try Thursday August 29th at 8:00pm. Does anybody have an issue with that one? Also I haven't heard anything from Milk and he generally has draft date issues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like we have a few issues with Thursday September 5th as Obx said it doesn't work for him and Barilko is still at work at 6 and if we push it back any farther we're going to be getting into drafting during the opening game. Harold already has a draft (shocking) on Monday the 2nd, so let's try Thursday August 29th at 8:00pm. Does anybody have an issue with that one? Also I haven't heard anything from Milk and he generally has draft date issues.
29th works......I think LOL

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well I just got a PM from OBX that basically Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are the only days he can draft. With that being the case since I have a draft on Saturday and Sunday of both weeks (as I'm sure most of you do as well) and Femurov said that Mondays and Thursdays is what works for him, I am making the official draft date Monday August 26th at 8:00pm. Hopefully that will work for everybody. That's earlier than I wanted, but that's still after the 3rd pre-season games so none of the information should change much, but to counteract the earlier draft I'm going to just make all of the non-drafted players free agents until the first game on that Thursday September 5th and anybody can make changes up until that game. Then at that point there will be no more waiver/free agent moves allowed by non-vampire teams unless somebody is put on IR. That way if you want to make a change up until the first game anybody will be able to. I think that's the most fair way to do it. Any objections to that let me know.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well I just got a PM from OBX that basically Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are the only days he can draft. With that being the case since I have a draft on Saturday and Sunday of both weeks (as I'm sure most of you do as well) and Femurov said that Mondays and Thursdays is what works for him, I am making the official draft date Monday August 26th at 8:00pm. Hopefully that will work for everybody. That's earlier than I wanted, but that's still after the 3rd pre-season games so none of the information should change much, but to counteract the earlier draft I'm going to just make all of the non-drafted players free agents until the first game on that Thursday September 5th and anybody can make changes up until that game. Then at that point there will be no more waiver/free agent moves allowed by non-vampire teams unless somebody is put on IR. That way if you want to make a change up until the first game anybody will be able to. I think that's the most fair way to do it. Any objections to that let me know.

Sounds fair.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work for me. Do we have a draft order yet?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINAL ORDER

1.HAROLD
2.MILK
3.OBXYANKEE
4.STOMP
5.TKO
6.FUZZY
7.BANDIT
8.BARILKO
9.BKSBALLER
10. FEMUROV

Damn... I just got my pick for my work league and I am 9th. Then, I pick 12 out of 12 in MBBRL and 12 out of 12 in my main keeper league.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINAL ORDER

1.HAROLD
2.MILK
3.OBXYANKEE
4.STOMP