• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide League Draft Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey was in the other thread on Friday touting his Blues. I expect he was glued to the TV on Saturday and his new wife was all, "I can't believe you'd rather spend time with that stupid game than with me," and Monkey was all, "this is an important game and it's really close, so just wait a little." And she was all in a huff, and finally hours later he trudged into the room and she looked up from griping with her friends on Facebook and said, "So how was your game? Was it worth it?" And Monkey swore off sports and even promised to go with her to visit her mom on Mother's Day.

Now, he's probably stuck at his mother-in-law's house and thinking, "If I check sportshoopla on my cell phone under the table, will anybody notice?"

Tough weekend to get involved with sports and not start a range war. But now that we've started it is hard to be patient. ..... If you are out there Monkey, Lefty and several others are standing on ready !!!
BTW anyone checked out the WR ranks on MWHS? I was mildly surprised, but then again after several years there isn't much he could do to shock and awe me. .....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Lefty- Arian Foster RB HOU (damn you treff, I already had Martin penciled in)

Lefty- Since you were a little disappointed with your pick I'll trade you by 8th pick for Foster. give a second chance to get somebody good... Ooops, can't trade in this league... never-mind.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough weekend to get involved with sports and not start a range war. But now that we've started it is hard to be patient. ..... If you are out there Monkey, Lefty and several others are standing on ready !!!
BTW anyone checked out the WR ranks on MWHS? I was mildly surprised, but then again after several years there isn't much he could do to shock and awe me. .....

Yes, and that's kinda what my Fantasy Sharks comment was based on. He had me at "Wallace will have 120+ receptions"

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey was in the other thread on Friday touting his Blues. I expect he was glued to the TV on Saturday and his new wife was all, "I can't believe you'd rather spend time with that stupid game than with me," and Monkey was all, "this is an important game and it's really close, so just wait a little." And she was all in a huff, and finally hours later he trudged into the room and she looked up from griping with her friends on Facebook and said, "So how was your game? Was it worth it?" And Monkey swore off sports and even promised to go with her to visit her mom on Mother's Day.

Now, he's probably stuck at his mother-in-law's house and thinking, "If I check sportshoopla on my cell phone under the table, will anybody notice?"
Hey, gotta admit Will, you hit it on the head with drafting in here. My wife doesn't have a clue we are drafting right now. Unfortunately neither does Monkey.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty- Since you were a little disappointed with your pick I'll trade you by 8th pick for Foster. give a second chance to get somebody good... Ooops, can't trade in this league... never-mind.

One of the reasons I liked this league so much last year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1:
1. Ram- Adrian Peterson RB MIN
2. Treff-Doug Martin RB TB
3. Lefty- Arian Foster RB HOU (damn you treff, I already had Martin penciled in)
4. ww - Charles
5. Duff -Ray Rice RB BALT
6. Monkey
7. Joe
8. Fuzzies
9. Tlance
10. Sam
11. TKO
12. Scape
Just to get itback on the last page.

Here is where we stand

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons I liked this league so much last year.

My long term baseball league has limited trades and no pick ups (actually one pick up at the all star break). It is an auction and my favorite league that I play in. don't get me wrong, I do like the waiver wire and the trades, but a league like this one (suicide league) where you get who you get can be very interesting and fun.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1:
4. ww - Charles
6. Monkey
7. Joe
8. Fuzzies
9. Tlance
10. Sam
11. TKO
12. Scape
Just to get itback on the last page.

Monkey on the clock

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:

Actually not really disappointed Fuzz, it's just that I have Martin in my keeper league so it would be easy to keep track of scoring. I'm all about easy - well to a point - not going to remove facial parts in order to spite the guy in the mirror. .....

Trade - good one. :10:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry everyone, mother's day duties called, spent the entire day with mom/in laws/grandmas.

Round 1:
4. ww - Charles
6. Monkey - Marshawn Lynch - RB SEA
7. Joe
8. Fuzzies
9. Tlance
10. Sam
11. TKO
12. Scape

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

surprisingly, not too far off from the truth!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add though, that I managed to squeeze in the worst round of golf in my life saturday morning. Nothing quite as relaxing as duffing (sorry Duff to just throw your name around like that) a ton of shots all morning long, and only getting 1 par out of 18.
*sigh*
I wish I was drafting on here instead!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add though, that I managed to squeeze in the worst round of golf in my life saturday morning. Nothing quite as relaxing as duffing (sorry Duff to just throw your name around like that) a ton of shots all morning long, and only getting 1 par out of 18.
*sigh*
I wish I was drafting on here instead!
You must have had Tiger Woods distracting you throughout the round.........good series with the Kings/Blues. The one thing I take away from it is this Kings team is actually pretty good and last year was not just a fluke.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey!!! Nice to see your on!! Joe ur on the clock

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where we stand Monday Morning 5-13-13

Round 1:
2. Treff- Doug Martin RB TB
3. Lefty- Arian Foster RB HOU
4. ww - Jamaal Charles RB KC
5. Duff -Ray Rice RB BAL
6. Monkey -Marshawn Lynch - RB SEA
7. Joe
8. Fuzzies
9. Tlance
10. Sam
11. TKO
12. Scape

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good series with the Kings/Blues. The one thing I take away from it is this Kings team is actually pretty good and last year was not just a fluke.

Without a doubt Kings are good. both teams play very similar styles, Kings have better goal scorers imo. Outside of Blackhawks, I'd say that the winner of the Blues/Kings series was the 2nd most feared matchup in the West. I won't be rooting for CHI or DET, so it looks like I'm putting my chips in with yours for the rest of this year's playoffs

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Aaron Rodgers' green room slide continues!!

Dammit Treff!! Ssshhhhhhh!!!! He was my next pick.

........wait, my mistake. I have my sights set on Tannehill.

:laugh3:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit Treff!! Ssshhhhhhh!!!! He was my next pick.
........wait, my mistake. I have my sights set on Tannehill.

Is that Foot hiding behind that Homer avatar?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very different start to this year's suicide draft compared to last year's.
wasn't rodgers a top 3 pick last year?