• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide League A vs. B Challenge

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 Spot - Foot vs. Stomp

A League #8 - Foot

QB1 – Andy Dalton (10th round, 113th overall)
QB2 – Ryan Tannehill (14th round, 161st overall)
RB1 – Jordan Howard (1st round, 8th overall)
RB2 – Dalvin Cook (4th round, 41st overall)
RB3 – Adrian Peterson (5th round, 56th overall)
RB4 – Robert Kelley (8th round, 89th overall)
RB5 – Jamaal Charles (11th round, 128th overall)
WR1 – Keenan Allen (3rd round, 32nd overall)
WR2 – Tyreek Hill (6th round, 65th overall)
WR3 – Martavis Bryant (7th round, 80th overall)
WR4 – John Ross (9th round, 104th overall)
TE1 – Rob Gronkowski (2nd round, 17th overall)
K – Chris Boswell (13th round, 152nd overall)
D/ST – Jaguars (12th round, 128th overall)

This was actually a somewhat boring draft from a Footian standpoint. No real huge reaches other than 4.22. Love the Jordan Howard pick and we all knew he would take Gronk even though I think it’s way too early in a suicide league at pick #17 and he didn’t back him up, so as long as he stays healthy he’s in great shape. Keenan Allen at #32 was right about where he is supposed to go, but there are a lot of mouths to feed in San Diego Los Angeles this year. Really good value on Tyreek Hill and Martavis Bryant at 65 and 80 and fantastic value on Robert Kelley at 89. And we all knew that he would draft John Ross, but it seemed a little too early at pick #104. Andy Dalton as his QB1 could come back to bite him this year as Dalton has a habit of disappearing at times and backing him up with Ryan Tannehill isn’t really going to help that situation any. I think the Jamaal Charles pick was just a wasted pick as I really just don’t see him having much fantasy value this year unless there are a lot of injuries in the Denver backfield. I think this team is going to struggle to get consistent points out the quarterback position, but as long as Gronk can stay healthy, he can stay competitive.

Overall Grade: C+

Best pick – Robert Kelley at pick #89. He’s still the starter right now and any starting running back in the 8th round is fine by me.

Worst pick – Jamaal Charles. I just don’t see how he ends up with more than 6-8 touches a game at most.

Record – 6-8

B League #8 - Stomp

QB1 – Kirk Cousins (9th round, 104th overall)
QB2 – Blake Bortles (12th round, 128th overall)
RB2 – Adrian Peterson (6th round, 65th overall)
RB3 – Matt Forte (7th round, 80th overall)
RB4 – Joe Williams (11th round, 128th overall)
WR1 – Michael Thomas (2nd round, 17th overall)
WR2 – Allen Robinson (3rd round, 32nd overall)
WR3 – Keenan Allen (5th round, 56th overall)
WR4 – Emmanuel Sanders (8th round, 89th overall)
WR5 – Eric Decker (13th round, 152nd overall)
TE1 – Jordan Reed (4th round, 41st overall)
K – Brandon McManus (14th round, 161st overall)
D/ST – Seahawks (10th round, 113th overall)

Stomp also started out with Jordan Howard at pick 8 and followed that up with three wide receivers and a tight end. Really like Michael Thomas this year and 17th could be a steal for him, Allen Robinson should bounce back and although I’m not a huge fan of the crowded field in San Diego Los Angeles, the 5th round is a good spot to take Keenan Allen. Jordan Reed in the 4th round is about right for value, but let’s hope he can stay on the field since Stomp elected not to go with a backup. Getting Peterson in the 6th was good value and I think pick 80 is a little too early for Matt Forte, but Emmanuel Sanders at pick #89 is a huge steal. All 11 other guys must have made the decision to pass on him because I know at some point he was at the top of everybody’s board and they passed. I’m not a huge fan of his this year, but how can you go wrong as a WR4 picked in round 8. Might be the best value pick of both league’s drafts. Landing Kirk Cousins as the 13th quarterback was a great pick as I think he will finish in the top 10 this year and I like Joe Williams to take over the starting role in San Francisco at some point and even though he has now changed teams, Eric Decker with pick 152 is awesome value. Overall this was a really solid draft especially at wide receiver where I think he has the most complete set of receivers in both leagues combined, but his only running back that will get more than 10-12 touches a game is probably Jordan Howard so as long as he stays healthy I think he will be alright at running back. If both Jordan Reed and Jordan Howard stay healthy, this team has a shot at the title.

Overall Grade: B

Best pick – Tough call, pick a wide receiver, I’ll got Emmanuel Sanders at 89 though, still can’t believe he fell that far.

Worst pick – Matt Forte at 80. I just think that he’s coming off an injury and is 32 years old and Bilal Powell outplayed him last year and I know all the talk is that it will be a time share, but I just see it being more like a 60/40 split for Powell at best.

Record – 8-6 (#3 seed in the B league playoffs)

A vs. B comparison

Stomp has the advantage at quarterback, at running back I give a slight edge to Foot with Dalvin Cook and Robert Kelley over Forte and Joe Williams, at wide receiver it’s Stomp, at tight end the slight edge goes to Foot but there might be a lot of zero tight end scores between these two during the season. Stomp also has a slight advantage at defense. Overall I think Stomp’s wide receivers make him the champion in the battle of feet 7-4.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#9 Spot - Bandit vs. Steelerspride

A League #9 - Bandit

QB1 – Tom Brady (4th round, 40th overall)
QB2 – Deshaun Watson (14th round, 160th overall)
RB1 – Devonta Freeman (1st round, 9th overall)
RB2 – Demarco Murray (2nd round, 16th overall)
RB3 – Tevin Coleman (6th round, 64th overall)
RB4 – Jonathan Stewart (9th round, 105th overall)
WR1 – Doug Baldwin (3rd round, 33rd overall)
WR2 – Brandon Marshall (7th round, 81st overall)
WR3 – Eric Decker (8th round, 88th overall)
WR4 – Rishard Matthews (10th round, 112th overall)
WR5 – Mike Williams (13th round, 153rd overall)
TE1 – Greg Olsen (5th round, 57th overall)
K – Justin Tucker (12th round, 136th overall)
D/ST – Patriots (11th round, 129th overall)

It’s always so tough to grade my own team so I’m just going to give my personal feelings about it. I think Tom Brady finishes as the top scoring quarterback this year. I don’t want to own any other skill position guy on the team, but Brady is going to be great so I’m glad he fell to the 4th round. My plan the whole time was to get two of the top 10 running backs on my list if they were still there so that is what I did with Devonta Freeman and Demarco Murray. Immediately after drafting them my plan became to take Tevin Coleman in round 6 and Derrick Henry in round 7 which worked out in half. I was actually planning on going wide receiver in the 3rd and I’m glad Baldwin slipped that far as I have him in my top 10 and he was the 15th receiver taken. My plan was wide receiver in the 4th also but I couldn’t pass on Brady and then in the 5th I can never pass on Olsen, so I knew I was going to be weak at wide receiver at that point. I’m not thrilled with Brandon Marshall, although I really wanted Martavis Bryant who got sniped right in front of me by Foot. I took Decker too early and should have taken either Willie Snead or Desean Jackson. I like getting Stewart in the 9th round as my RB4 because he will still get some touches in Carolina. Now that Decker has gone to Tennessee I really regret the Rishard Matthews pick because having two Titan’s receivers just isn’t a good idea. At that point I had already decided to go defense, kicker in 11 and 12 and I really wanted the Texan’s defense but Tlance sniped them, so I went with the old reliable Patriots and then I have no problem being the first to take a kicker because I knew most of the top tiered ones would be gone by the time it got back to me and I was pretty sure that my 13th and 14th rounders would be there as I decided that even though they might not get the most playing time or even be the starters, I just wanted to have Mike Williams and Deshaun Watson on one of my teams this year and since we can’t make transactions in this league at least I get to look at their names each week on my roster. Overall I think I did a great job with everything except wide receiver. I hate my wide receivers, which shouldn’t be a shock since I never have wide receivers in this damn league.

Best pick – Tom Brady at #40 I think will be my best value.

Worst pick – Eric Decker at #88, there were just too many other better options available and I fell into the, “I have him on my dynasty team so I should take him here,” trap.

Record – 8-6

B League #9 - Steelers Pride

QB1 – Eli Manning (10th round, 112th overall)
QB2 – Ryan Tannehill (12th round, 136th overall)
RB1 – Todd Gurley (2nd round, 16th overall)
RB2 – Isaiah Crowell (3rd round, 33rd overall)
RB3 – C. J. Anderson (4th round, 40th overall)
RB4 – Mike Gilislee (6th round, 64th overall)
WR1 – Julio Jones (1st round, 9th overall)
WR2 – Donte Moncrief (5th round, 57th overall)
WR3 – Corey Coleman (7th round, 81st overall)
WR4 – Devante Parker (8th round, 88th overall)
WR5 – Quincy Enunwa (11th round, 129th overall)
TE1 – Jimmy Graham (9th round, 105th overall)
K – Chris Boswell (14th round, 160th overall)
D/ST – Panthers (13th round, 153rd overall)

Steelers started out with Julio Jones and Todd Gurley was definitely the best option at running back in round 2 for him. I really like Crowell this year and while I think everybody is undervaluing C.J. Anderson, I think pick #40 was too early for him as I think he’d have been there in the next round. I’m not a huge Donte Moncrief fan because so many of his points are touchdown dependent because he really isn’t a big number of receptions guy as he has only had 3 games with more than 6 receptions and 4 games with 100 yards receiving in three years and none of them came last year. I’m also not a fan of Corey Coleman at 81 or Devante Parker at 88. Coleman because of the quarterback situation (just hope it’s not Brock Osweiler who even turned Deandre Hopkins to fantasy irrelevant and Corey Coleman is no Deandre Hopkins) and as a Dolphins fan Parker should be a lot better, but Tannehill sucks and would rather throw 7 yard passes to Jarvis Landry than take shots down field. I think the value on Enunwa in the 11th could turn out to be great since he will be the #1 receiver with the Jets now. While I’m not a fan of Jimmy Graham, it’s hard to pass up that value in the 9th round with pick 105. Overall I think his weakest position is going to be wide receiver (join the club) and waiting on a quarterback didn’t hurt him too much landing Eli who I also think ends up in the top 10.

Overall Grade: B-

Best pick – Jimmy Graham in the 9th round with the 105th pick was just awesome value and Eli Manning as the 16th quarterback taken wasn’t bad either.

Worst pick – Corey Coleman at #81. I’m just not a believer in anything Cleveland not named Crowell this year.

Record – 7-7

A vs. B comparison

I think this one is pretty close as well. I think I have the distinct advantage at quarterback and running back is pretty close with and we will call it a push because I like my starters more, but his depth is much better. Wide receiver I think we’re both weak, but he has Julio Jones as a WR1 and I have Doug Baldwin, advantage Steelers, I think tight end is pretty close maybe with a slight edge to me with Olsen and I do like my kicker and defense a little bit better than his. In the end I think Brady is the difference and I take down Steelers at 6-5.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#10 Spot - Sam Sportboy vs. Haroldseattle

A League #10 - Sam Sportboy

QB1 – Ben Roethlisberger (7th round, 82nd overall)
QB2 – Carson Palmer (12th round, 135th overall)
RB1 – Carlos Hyde (3rd round, 34th overall)
RB2 – Spencer Ware (5th round, 58th overall)
RB3 – Mike Gilislee (6th round, 63rd overall)
RB4 – Thomas Rawls (9th round, 106th overall)
WR1 – Mike Evans (1st round, 10th overall)
WR2 – T.Y. Hilton (2nd round, 15th overall)
WR3 – Allen Robinson (4th round, 39th overall)
WR4 – Tyrell Williams (8th round, 87th overall)
WR5 – Chris Hogan (14th round, 159th overall)
TE1 – Hunter Henry (10th round, 111th overall)
K – Cairo Santos (13th round, 154th overall)
D/ST – Cardinals (11th round, 130th overall)

This end of the draft was killing me the whole time. Between Sam, Monkey, and Treff, nobody that I wanted to slide from one round to the next got by them. Kudos to all three of you. Sammy started off with a couple of wide receivers which seems to happen a lot on the back end of drafts and he got Mike Evans and T.Y. Hilton and it’s hard to go wrong with either. Not a big Carlos Hyde fan with all the talk in San Francisco being that he doesn’t fit the scheme, but time will tell. I was going to take Allen Robinson in the 4th until Sam threw a wrench in my plans and I think that’s great value for him at pick 39. Not a huge Spencer Ware fan, but with pick 58 that was good value as well as he will definitely start the season as the starter and might even keep the job all year who knows. The 6th round is where Gilislee went in both drafts and I just don’t see it. I’ve been wrong a lot before, but I just don’t trust Belichick to use him the same way he did Blount after signing Birkhead too. I think all four running backs are going to see touches each game and I’m not really convinced that Gilislee gets all the goal line work either. I think 700 yards and 8 touchdowns is about where he ends the season. Big Ben in the 7th round is a tough call because I just don’t think he should be taken that high in drafts. I know we all see the talent around him and yes he gets Martavis Bryant back this year which will help a lot, but the guy is just plain terrible on the road. He’s never thrown more than 32 touchdowns in a season and has no running ability whatsoever, so I just think he’s a QB2 at this point in his career and I don’t see him finishing in the top 12. I have no idea what the receiving situation in San Diego Los Angeles will be this year so it’s hard to judge the Tyrell Williams pick. Really like Thomas Rawls at pick 106 because I think he ends up the main back in Seattle after fat Eddie screws it up and I really like Hunter Henry this year. Gates just can’t get off the line of scrimmage anymore so I think even though we didn’t see him as much last year we will see even less of him this year in the red zone which should result in more touchdowns for Henry. Overall I think running back is going to be Sammy’s biggest question mark and he’ll need some good games out of Big Ben.

Overall Grade: B-

Best pick – Thomas Rawls at #106. Like I said I think he steal the job from Lacy.

Worst pick – Big Ben at #82 as referenced above.

Record – 7-7

B League #10 - Haroldseattle

QB1 – Andrew Luck (5th round, 58th overall)
QB2 – Matthew Stafford (9th round, 106th overall)
RB1 – Devonta Freeman (1st round, 10th overall)
RB2 – Jay Ajayi (2nd round, 15th overall)
RB3 – Doug Martin (6th round, 63rd overall)
RB4 – Terrance West (11th round, 130th overall)
WR1 – Doug Baldwin (3rd round, 34th overall)
WR2 – Sammy Watkins (4th round, 39th overall)
WR3 – Corey Davis (8th round, 87th overall)
WR4 – Adam Thielen (10th round, 111th overall)
TE1 – Hunter Henry (7th round, 82nd overall)
TE2 – Jack Doyle (12th round, 135th overall)
K – Graham Gano (14th round, 159th overall)
D/ST – Ravens (13th round, 154th overall)

Harold’s team looks really different from Sammy’s because they did the opposite thing at the beginning of the draft with Harold going RB/RB in the first two rounds taking Devonta Freeman and Jay Ajayi with his first two picks. He then backed that up with Doug Baldwin and Sammy Watkins who were two solid picks and Andrew Luck in the 5th round was also a good pick. I like Doug Martin because Harold won’t need him at the beginning of the season anyway and I really see the Terrance West pick later as a Doug Martin pairing since he will be the starter in Baltimore while Dixon is suspended. Corey Davis in the 8th round is much better place for him to go. I like both tight end selections with Hunter Henry and Jack Doyle both in for good years and Doyle was an outright steal at pick 135 although it’s definitely risky to only go with 4 wide receivers in this league especially when one of yours is Sammy Watkins. Overall this was a well drafted team from top to bottom.

Overall Grade: B+

Best pick – I know he didn’t draft him as his starter, but Jack Doyle at pick 135 is amazing value and Corey Davis at 87 isn’t bad either.

Worst pick – Adam Thielen at 111 and it’s only because I’m splitting hairs trying to find somebody.

Record –9-5 (#2 seed in the B league)

A vs. B comparison

Well I think Harold has the advantage at quarterback and a big advantage at running back. I think Sam has a big wide receiver advantage, and I have to give tight end to Harold just because he has a great backup. The kicker and D/ST advantage goes to Sammy and once again I think this is a close race, but Harold pulls it out in the end 6-5 and advances.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#11 Spot - Smoking Monkey vs. Face-Lee-us

A League #11 - Smoking Monkey

QB1 – Jameis Winston (8th round, 86th overall)
QB2 – Tyrod Taylor (12th round, 134th overall)
RB1 – Melvin Gordon (1st round, 11th overall)
RB2 – Isaiah Crowell (3rd round, 35th overall)
RB3 – Mark Ingram (5th round, 59th overall)
RB4 – Terrance West (11th round, 131st overall)
RB5 – Dion Lewis (13th round, 155th overall)
WR1 – A.J. Green (2nd round, 14th overall)
WR2 – Alshon Jeffery (4th round, 38th overall)
WR3 – Donte Moncreif (6th round, 62nd overall)
WR4 – Jamison Crowder (7th round, 83rd overall)
TE1 – Zach Ertz (9th round, 107th overall)
K – Dustin Hopkins (14th round, 158th overall)
D/ST – Broncos (10th round, 110th overall)

Monkey had a solid draft starting off with Melvin Gordan at #11 who I’m sure Monkey was glad slipped that far. Then to come back with A.J. Green and have Isaiah Crowell slip to #35 was a great start. Then getting Alshon Jeffery at 38 was another good value pick. Ingram in the 5th round seems about right to me, but that was still pretty good value when your 3rd running back has so much upside if he can make the coaches like him again. I’ve already expressed how I feel about Moncrief being so touchdown dependent so I’m not a huge fan of that pick. I think Crowder has a good year and I love Winston this year with the new weapons he will have and their terrible defense being a great combination for fantasy. Zach Ertz as the 10th tight end taken was great value at pick 107 as he should have a nice year and with the depth at running back and wide receiver that he already created, I don’t mind the Broncos defense pick in the 10th either. I do like the Tyrod Taylor pick as his backup quarterback because the guy sucks as a real life quarterback but he is a really good fantasy quarterback. I’m not a fan of West of Lewis, but they will hopefully remain buried on his depth chart and it won’t matter. Overall a really good draft value wise and a strong starting lineup.

Best pick – Mark Ingram at pick 59 was great value.

Worst pick – Dion Lewis only because I have to pick somebody and you will have no idea week to week how many touches that guy’s going to get in New England. It could be 10 it could be 0.

Record – 8-6 (#4 seed in A league)

B League #11 - Face-Lee-us

QB1 – Matt Ryan (4th round, 38th overall)
QB2 – Joe Flacco (12th round, 134th overall)
RB1 – Demarco Murray (2nd round, 14th overall)
RB2 – Bilal Powell (6th round, 62nd overall)
RB3 – Robert Kelley (7th round, 83rd overall)
RB4 – Danny Woodhead (10th round, 110th overall)
WR1 – Odell Beckham (1st round, 11th overall)
WR2 – Demaryius Thomas (3rd round, 35th overall)
WR3 – Michael Crabtree (5th round, 59th overall)
WR4 – Marvin Jones (9th round, 107th overall)
TE1 – Tyler Eifert (8th round, 86th overall)
TE2 – O.J. Howard (13th round, 155th overall)
K – Cairo Santos (14th round, 158th overall)
D/ST – Vikings (11th round, 131st overall)

Face had Odell Beckham fall all the way to him at #11, so that was kind of hard to not take advantage of that. I like the Demarco Murray and Demaryius Thomas picks. I think #38 was too early to take Matt Ryan, but he probably didn’t want to risk him not getting all the way back around to him so I understand that. Really like the next four picks with getting good value for Crabtree at pick #59 and then getting the most talented back in the Jets backfield at #62 and getting Robert Kelley who is still the starter in Washington until Perine steals his job if he does. I also like getting Danny Woodhead who I think will have a great year if he stays healthy as he will get plenty of touches for Baltimore. Tyler Eifert with the 86th pick is great value and he did a great job by backing him up with O.J. Howard. The most baffling pick by far is the Marvin Jones pick in the 9th round. I don’t understand what he saw in the last 10 weeks of the season that the rest of us didn’t, but after his awesome start, he was just terrible the rest of the season. He didn’t go until the 3rd round of coma in the A league. We could all be wrong though. It wouldn’t be the first time. Overall I like his starters, but one injury to one of his top three wide receiver and having no depth there is going to kill him.

Best pick – Tyler Eifert at #86. It seems like all the tight ends fell way farther in the B league than the A league

Worst pick – Marvin Jones at #107. See above.

Record – 7-7

A vs. B comparison

Even though I love Winston this year, I have to give the advantage to Face with Matt Ryan. Monkey has a pretty good advantage at running back and I actually think the wide receivers are a push with maybe a slight advantage to Face because he has Beckham, but I like Monkey’s depth better at WR4. I think tight end is a push with maybe a slight advantage to Face and I think Monkey has the advantage at defense. This is another one that’s going to be close but I give the slight advantage to Monkey to finish 6-5 and advance.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#12 Spot - Treff vs. Trudem

A League #12 - Treff

QB1 – Matt Ryan (6th round, 61st overall)
QB2 – Dak Prescott (10th round, 109th overall)
RB1 – Jay Ajayi (1st round, 12th overall)
RB2 – Legarrette Blount (5th round, 60th overall)
RB3 – Joe Williams (7th round, 84th overall)
RB4 – Latavius Murray (8th round, 85th overall)
WR1 – Michael Thomas (2nd round, 13th overall)
WR2 – Terrelle Pryor (3rd round, 36th overall)
WR3 – Demaryius Thomas (4th round, 37th overall)
WR4 – Breshad Perriman (11th round, 132nd overall)
WR5 – John Brown (12th round, 133rd overall)
TE1 – Martellus Bennett (9th round, 108th overall)
K – Sebastian Janikowski (14th round, 157th overall)
D/ST – Raiders (13th round, 156th overall)

It seems like Treff always drafts from a late spot and this one was no different. I love the Ajayi/Michael Thomas combo at the 1-2 turn and even though I think that 36 is early for Pryor, he wouldn’t have been there when it looped back around. I think Matt Ryan at pick 61 was great value and I know that Treff is convinced that Blount is going to have a big year, but I just don’t see it at least not at pick 60. I definitely think he could have waited a few rounds on Joe Williams as I know that he’s high on him, but he should have at least fallen another few rounds and I think he could have got him at the 9-10 turn instead. Latavius Murray at pick 85 was a great pick as I’m not so sure the Vikings just hand the keys to Dalvin Cook after signing Murray as a free agent. I’m not sold on Martellus Bennett being good this year as he’s getting older and had some nagging injuries and I just don’t think Rodgers looks to the tight end enough. I know in the playoffs and toward the end of the season Jared Cook had some big games, but Rodgers really likes throwing to wide receivers. I really like the John Brown pick for value as he should be the #2 in Arizona and I’ve just never been a fan of Breshad Perriman’s talent. Couple of homer picks to end with the Raiders defense and Sebass. Overall I really like his starting wide receivers and the running backs will be depend on Blount and how many touches he gets in Philly because Williams and Murray are going to be in time shares for most of the year.

Best pick – Latavius Murray at #85, it doesn’t get much better as an RB4.

Worst pick – Joe Williams at #84, but only because I think it was too early, not because I don’t think he wins the job eventually over Hyde.

Record – 7-7

B League #12 - Cheesehead

QB1 – Russell Wilson (7th round, 84th overall)
QB2 – Philip Rivers (9th round, 108th overall)
RB1 – Carlos Hyde (3rd round, 36th overall)
RB2 – Christian McCaffrey (4th round, 37th overall)
RB3 – Ty Montgomery (5th round, 60th overall)
RB4 – Ameer Abdullah (6th round, 61st overall)
WR1 – Mike Evans (1st round, 12th overall)
WR2 – A.J. Green (2nd round, 13th overall)
WR3 – Stefon Diggs (8th round, 85th overall)
WR4 – Cameron Meredith (10th round, 109th overall)
TE1 – Zach Ertz (11th round, 132nd overall)
K – Mason Crosby (14th round, 157th overall)
D/ST – Jaguars (13th round, 156th overall)

I think Trudem did really well in this draft overall and I like the WR/WR turn with Mike Evans and A.J. Green and he was still able to get great running back depth in rounds 3-6 with Carlos Hyde, Christian McCaffrey, Ty Montgomery, and Ameer Abdullah. I’m not a big Russell Wilson fan, but that offensive line has to at least be a little bit better than last year and they improved a lot toward the end of the year and big surprise, so did Russell Wilson’s numbers. It’s no secret that I’m not a big Steffon Diggs fan and Cameron Meredith could be in the same boat, but he did get good value with Meredith at pick 109. Absolutely love that Zach Ertz fell to pick 132. Man the tight end value in the B league was just incredible and John Brown was a popular pick at 133. This is going to be a nice solid team. He’s going to need Hyde and Ty Montgomery to keep their jobs in order to compete for a title, which just might happen.

Best pick – Zach Ertz at 132. You guys are killing me. 132.

Worst pick – Damn tough call, there really weren’t any reaches in this draft for him, so I’ll go with Stefon Diggs at 85 because I don’t like him. LOL.

Record – 8-6 (#4 seed in B league)

A vs. B comparison

Well I think we have to give Treff a slight edge with Matt Ryan, although I’ll bet he and Wilson end up right next to each other at the end of the year in rankings. I’m calling running back a push. I think Treff has the advantage by getting Ajayi, but I like Trudem’s depth more. Wide receivers are also a push because I think Trudem has a better WR1 & WR2 combo, but Treff has a much better WR3. Give Trudem the edge at tight end and probably at kicker and defense. This was one of the hardest ones to call for me but in the end I had to go with Trudem to advance 6-5 and I really have no idea why other than the coin came up heads.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to recap:

Advancing to the playoffs of the A league

#1 Lefty
#2 Fuzzy
#3 Tlance
#4 Monkey

Advancing to the playoffs of the B league

#1 Femurov
#2 Harold
#3 Stomp
#4 Trudem

Advancing to the playoffs in the A vs. B challenge

Femurov – B league
Lefty – A league
TKO – A league
BK – B league
Tlance – A league
Fuzzy – A league
Barilko – A league
Stomp – B league
Bandit – A league
Harold – B league
Monkey – A league
Trudem – B league​

Yes even with finishing this three weeks after I started it, I still think Femurov wins this thing. That’s 7-5 in the overall challenge for the A league. Now let the debating begin and I hope you all enjoy!!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#12 Spot - Treff vs. Trudem

A League #12 - Treff

QB1 – Matt Ryan (6th round, 61st overall)
QB2 – Dak Prescott (10th round, 109th overall)
RB1 – Jay Ajayi (1st round, 12th overall)
RB2 – Legarrette Blount (5th round, 60th overall)
RB3 – Joe Williams (7th round, 84th overall)
RB4 – Latavius Murray (8th round, 85th overall)
WR1 – Michael Thomas (2nd round, 13th overall)
WR2 – Terrelle Pryor (3rd round, 36th overall)
WR3 – Demaryius Thomas (4th round, 37th overall)
WR4 – Breshad Perriman (11th round, 132nd overall)
TE1 – Martellus Bennett (9th round, 108th overall)
K – Sebastian Janikowski (14th round, 157th overall)
D/ST – Raiders (13th round, 156th overall)

It seems like Treff always drafts from a late spot and this one was no different. I love the Ajayi/Michael Thomas combo at the 1-2 turn and even though I think that 36 is early for Pryor, he wouldn’t have been there when it looped back around. I think Matt Ryan at pick 61 was great value and I know that Treff is convinced that Blount is going to have a big year, but I just don’t see it at least not at pick 60. I definitely think he could have waited a few rounds on Joe Williams as I know that he’s high on him, but he should have at least fallen another few rounds and I think he could have got him at the 9-10 turn instead. Latavius Murray at pick 85 was a great pick as I’m not so sure the Vikings just hand the keys to Dalvin Cook after signing Murray as a free agent. I’m not sold on Martellus Bennett being good this year as he’s getting older and had some nagging injuries and I just don’t think Rodgers looks to the tight end enough. I know in the playoffs and toward the end of the season Jared Cook had some big games, but Rodgers really likes throwing to wide receivers. I really like the John Brown pick for value as he should be the #2 in Arizona and I’ve just never been a fan of Breshad Perriman’s talent. Couple of homer picks to end with the Raiders defense and Sebass. Overall I really like his starting wide receivers and the running backs will be depend on Blount and how many touches he gets in Philly because Williams and Murray are going to be in time shares for most of the year.

Best pick – Latavius Murray at #85, it doesn’t get much better as an RB4.

Worst pick – Joe Williams at #84, but only because I think it was too early, not because I don’t think he wins the job eventually over Hyde.

Record – 7-7

B League #12 - Cheesehead

QB1 – Russell Wilson (7th round, 84th overall)
QB2 – Philip Rivers (9th round, 108th overall)
RB1 – Carlos Hyde (3rd round, 36th overall)
RB2 – Christian McCaffrey (4th round, 37th overall)
RB3 – Ty Montgomery (5th round, 60th overall)
RB4 – Ameer Abdullah (6th round, 61st overall)
WR1 – Mike Evans (1st round, 12th overall)
WR2 – A.J. Green (2nd round, 13th overall)
WR3 – Stefon Diggs (8th round, 85th overall)
WR4 – Cameron Meredith (10th round, 109th overall)
TE1 – Zach Ertz (11th round, 132nd overall)
K – Mason Crosby (14th round, 157th overall)
D/ST – Jaguars (13th round, 156th overall)

I think Trudem did really well in this draft overall and I like the WR/WR turn with Mike Evans and A.J. Green and he was still able to get great running back depth in rounds 3-6 with Carlos Hyde, Christian McCaffrey, Ty Montgomery, and Ameer Abdullah. I’m not a big Russell Wilson fan, but that offensive line has to at least be a little bit better than last year and they improved a lot toward the end of the year and big surprise, so did Russell Wilson’s numbers. It’s no secret that I’m not a big Steffon Diggs fan and Cameron Meredith could be in the same boat, but he did get good value with Meredith at pick 109. Absolutely love that Zach Ertz fell to pick 132. Man the tight end value in the B league was just incredible and John Brown was a popular pick at 133. This is going to be a nice solid team. He’s going to need Hyde and Ty Montgomery to keep their jobs in order to compete for a title, which just might happen.

Worst pick – Damn tough call, there really weren’t any reaches in this draft for him, so I’ll go with Stefon Diggs at 85 because I don’t like him. LOL.

Record – 8-6 (#4 seed in B league)

A vs. B comparison

Well I think we have to give Treff a slight edge with Matt Ryan, although I’ll bet he and Wilson end up right next to each other at the end of the year in rankings. I’m calling running back a push. I think Treff has the advantage by getting Ajayi, but I like Trudem’s depth more. Wide receivers are also a push because I think Trudem has a better WR1 & WR2 combo, but Treff has a much better WR3. Give Trudem the edge at tight end and probably at kicker and defense. This was one of the hardest ones to call for me but in the end I had to go with Trudem to advance 6-5 and I really have no idea why other than the coin came up heads.
I think me taking Brown where I did will give me the edge

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6 Spot - Fuzzy vs. Obxyankeefan

A League #6 - Fuzzy

QB1 – Andrew Luck (5th round, 54th overall)
QB2 – Matthew Stafford (10th round, 115th overall)
RB1 – Lesean Mccoy (1st round, 6th overall)
RB2 – Todd Gurley (2nd round, 19th overall)
RB3 – C.J. Anderson (6th round, 67th overall)
RB4 – Marlon Mack (12th round, 139th overall)
WR1 – Brandin Cooks (3rd round, 30th overall)
WR2 – Sammy Watkins (4th round, 43rd overall)
WR3 – Willie Snead (8th round, 91st overall)
WR4 – Pierre Garcon (9th round, 102nd overall)
WR5 – Kenny Britt (14th round, 163rd overall)
TE1 – Tyler Eifert (7th round, 78th overall)
K – Mason Crosby (13th round, 150th overall)
D/ST – Seahawks (11th round, 126th overall)

I really like Fuzzy’s team, but he always drafts well. Started off with too solid running backs with Mccoy and Gurley and was still able to land two really good wide receivers in Cooks and Watkins at 30 and 43. I like the value for Andrew Luck at 54 and I also like that he backed him up earlier than some with Stafford given Luck’s shoulder concerns. Love the C.J. Anderson pick at 67 as that could turn into a steal and so could Tyler Eifert as the 7th tight end taken at #78. Like the Snead and Garcon picks as well. Just a good overall draft although I might have taken Jonathan Williams as my last running back to handcuff Shady instead of Marlon Mack who will only see the field if the all of the sudden indestructible Frank Gore gets hurt. There are some injury concerns with Sammy Watkins, Andrew Luck, and Tyler Eifert, but he has enough depth at wide receiver and quarterback to be fine as long as Eifert can stay healthy. Deciding what to do with that last pick was probably really tough as to whether go wide receiver or backup tight end and we’ll see if that comes back to bite him in the end.

Best pick – C.J. Anderson at #67. He is going to be the starting running back for a decent team and he’s a homer pick, which I always like.

Worst pick – Sammy Watkins at #43 but only because of this format. His upside is so much, but the guy just can’t stay on the field which is rough in suicide.

Record – 9-5 (#2 seed in A league)

B League # 6 - OBXyankeefan

QB1 – Tom Brady (3rd round, 30th overall)
QB2 – Dak Prescott (9th round, 102nd overall)
RB1 – Melvin Gordon (1st round, 6th overall)
RB2 – Latavius Murray (4th round, 43rd overall)
RB3 – Paul Perkins (5th round, 54th overall)
RB4 – Jonathan Stewart (6th round, 67th overall)
RB5 – Kenneth Dixon (7th round, 78th overall)
WR1 – Zay Jones (11th round, 126th overall)
WR2 – Josh Doctson (12th round, 139th overall)
WR3 – John Ross (13th round, 150th overall)
WR4 – Juju Smith-Schuster (14th round, 163rd overall)
TE1 – Rob Gronkowski (2nd round, 19th overall)
K – Stephen Gostkowski (10th round, 115th overall)
D/ST – Patriots (8th round, 91st overall)

So this one was by far the most interesting strategy I’ve ever seen in a draft. Not that he went into it thinking he wasn’t going to take his first wide receiver until round 11, but it ended up that way. It started off so harmless with Melvin Gordon in round 1, Gronk in round 2 and Brady in round 3, all solid picks, although Gronk is a tough sell for me as the only tight end in a suicide league with his injury history. Latavius Murray at pick 43 was way too early since he’s hurt and the job might not even be his for very long. Murray went in the 8th round of the A league draft which seems about right to me. Even if you don’t think Dalvin Cook will take over the job, at the very least he could have waited a few more rounds for Murray and possibly taken a wide receiver a little earlier. I like the Paul Perkins pick in the 5th round, but Jonathan Stewart at pick 67 is way too early for a guy that might only get 12 touches a game and he went in the 9th round of the A league draft. I’m thinking that OBX is not a big believer in rookies taking over people’s jobs. I like the Kenneth Dixon pick in round 7. Round 8 was way too early to take the Patriots defense who would have been there at least two rounds later and I’m sure once he got to round 10 with no receivers he was just like, “Well hell what does it matter now, I might as well take my kicker” even though round 10 is way too early to draft a kicker. That leads us to the four receivers taken from rounds 11-14 in Zay Jones, Josh Doctson, John Ross, and Juju Smith-Schuster. Even that late, there were better options available that those guys. I get that he was probably trying to go with guys with high upside since he was screwed anyway at that point, but at least throw a couple of safer plays in there. I mean John Brown, Eric Decker, Rishard Matthews were all available. Of those four receivers, it’s possible that none of them are going to be on the field for the majority of their team’s snaps. Crazy draft. I’ve never actually seen the 0 wide receiver strategy since TKO drafted like 9 running backs in the A league draft two years ago.

Overall Grade: D+

Best pick – Paul Perkins at 54 was really good value for a starting running back on a great offense. Maybe this will be the year they learn how to actually run the ball.

Worst pick – Latavius Murray at #43 was just way too early, but I have to give a shout out to taking a kicker in round 10 here also.

Record – 4-10

A vs. B comparison

On paper this should be an annihilation, which probably means that OBX will win the head-to-head. Obx does have the advantage at quarterback and tight end, but unless Brady throws 4 touchdowns every game to Gronk, I don’t think it will be enough to make up the difference in the running backs and wide receivers in this matchup. Fuzzy advances at 9-2 and will be the #1 overall seed in the A vs. B playoff.

Not my best work. When I took the D in round 8 was when I said screw it on WR. I took Murray and was planning on getting Cook the next round, but someone snagged him a few picks before me. Now I am in a hole and trying to dig out, in trying to dig out I neglected my WR and then said screw it on them.

At the time I took Gronk, I was amazed he was still on the board.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6 Spot - Fuzzy vs. Obxyankeefan

A League #6 - Fuzzy

QB1 – Andrew Luck (5th round, 54th overall)
QB2 – Matthew Stafford (10th round, 115th overall)
RB1 – Lesean Mccoy (1st round, 6th overall)
RB2 – Todd Gurley (2nd round, 19th overall)
RB3 – C.J. Anderson (6th round, 67th overall)
RB4 – Marlon Mack (12th round, 139th overall)
WR1 – Brandin Cooks (3rd round, 30th overall)
WR2 – Sammy Watkins (4th round, 43rd overall)
WR3 – Willie Snead (8th round, 91st overall)
WR4 – Pierre Garcon (9th round, 102nd overall)
WR5 – Kenny Britt (14th round, 163rd overall)
TE1 – Tyler Eifert (7th round, 78th overall)
K – Mason Crosby (13th round, 150th overall)
D/ST – Seahawks (11th round, 126th overall)

I really like Fuzzy’s team, but he always drafts well. Started off with too solid running backs with Mccoy and Gurley and was still able to land two really good wide receivers in Cooks and Watkins at 30 and 43. I like the value for Andrew Luck at 54 and I also like that he backed him up earlier than some with Stafford given Luck’s shoulder concerns. Love the C.J. Anderson pick at 67 as that could turn into a steal and so could Tyler Eifert as the 7th tight end taken at #78. Like the Snead and Garcon picks as well. Just a good overall draft although I might have taken Jonathan Williams as my last running back to handcuff Shady instead of Marlon Mack who will only see the field if the all of the sudden indestructible Frank Gore gets hurt. There are some injury concerns with Sammy Watkins, Andrew Luck, and Tyler Eifert, but he has enough depth at wide receiver and quarterback to be fine as long as Eifert can stay healthy. Deciding what to do with that last pick was probably really tough as to whether go wide receiver or backup tight end and we’ll see if that comes back to bite him in the end.

Best pick – C.J. Anderson at #67. He is going to be the starting running back for a decent team and he’s a homer pick, which I always like.

Worst pick – Sammy Watkins at #43 but only because of this format. His upside is so much, but the guy just can’t stay on the field which is rough in suicide.

Record – 9-5 (#2 seed in A league)

B League # 6 - OBXyankeefan

QB1 – Tom Brady (3rd round, 30th overall)
QB2 – Dak Prescott (9th round, 102nd overall)
RB1 – Melvin Gordon (1st round, 6th overall)
RB2 – Latavius Murray (4th round, 43rd overall)
RB3 – Paul Perkins (5th round, 54th overall)
RB4 – Jonathan Stewart (6th round, 67th overall)
RB5 – Kenneth Dixon (7th round, 78th overall)
WR1 – Zay Jones (11th round, 126th overall)
WR2 – Josh Doctson (12th round, 139th overall)
WR3 – John Ross (13th round, 150th overall)
WR4 – Juju Smith-Schuster (14th round, 163rd overall)
TE1 – Rob Gronkowski (2nd round, 19th overall)
K – Stephen Gostkowski (10th round, 115th overall)
D/ST – Patriots (8th round, 91st overall)

So this one was by far the most interesting strategy I’ve ever seen in a draft. Not that he went into it thinking he wasn’t going to take his first wide receiver until round 11, but it ended up that way. It started off so harmless with Melvin Gordon in round 1, Gronk in round 2 and Brady in round 3, all solid picks, although Gronk is a tough sell for me as the only tight end in a suicide league with his injury history. Latavius Murray at pick 43 was way too early since he’s hurt and the job might not even be his for very long. Murray went in the 8th round of the A league draft which seems about right to me. Even if you don’t think Dalvin Cook will take over the job, at the very least he could have waited a few more rounds for Murray and possibly taken a wide receiver a little earlier. I like the Paul Perkins pick in the 5th round, but Jonathan Stewart at pick 67 is way too early for a guy that might only get 12 touches a game and he went in the 9th round of the A league draft. I’m thinking that OBX is not a big believer in rookies taking over people’s jobs. I like the Kenneth Dixon pick in round 7. Round 8 was way too early to take the Patriots defense who would have been there at least two rounds later and I’m sure once he got to round 10 with no receivers he was just like, “Well hell what does it matter now, I might as well take my kicker” even though round 10 is way too early to draft a kicker. That leads us to the four receivers taken from rounds 11-14 in Zay Jones, Josh Doctson, John Ross, and Juju Smith-Schuster. Even that late, there were better options available that those guys. I get that he was probably trying to go with guys with high upside since he was screwed anyway at that point, but at least throw a couple of safer plays in there. I mean John Brown, Eric Decker, Rishard Matthews were all available. Of those four receivers, it’s possible that none of them are going to be on the field for the majority of their team’s snaps. Crazy draft. I’ve never actually seen the 0 wide receiver strategy since TKO drafted like 9 running backs in the A league draft two years ago.

Overall Grade: D+

Best pick – Paul Perkins at 54 was really good value for a starting running back on a great offense. Maybe this will be the year they learn how to actually run the ball.

Worst pick – Latavius Murray at #43 was just way too early, but I have to give a shout out to taking a kicker in round 10 here also.

Record – 4-10

A vs. B comparison

On paper this should be an annihilation, which probably means that OBX will win the head-to-head. Obx does have the advantage at quarterback and tight end, but unless Brady throws 4 touchdowns every game to Gronk, I don’t think it will be enough to make up the difference in the running backs and wide receivers in this matchup. Fuzzy advances at 9-2 and will be the #1 overall seed in the A vs. B playoff.

Oh and BTW a grade of D+. C'mon Man if we are being honest, I failed this draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
200w.gif

That is all

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit

I used to do write-ups similar to this for my main league and a couple times for my work league, so I can really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Awesome reads and awesome takes on how things played out in the draft and projecting them into the season.

What I don't appreciate is you claiming that I have the best team. Now, I not only have the target on my back from the rest of the league, but the weight on my shoulders of trying to break the curse of the best team never winning the league. But, you know what... challenge accepted, buddy!

That last paragraph was completely tongue in cheek. Again, excellent job and thank you very much... for putting this all together and for thinking my team is the best. It just shows you have good taste in fantasy football teams...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished this read and it was great. Can't believe it is midnight already. I started this at 10:00. Some would say that I just wasted 2 hours but I enjoyed every minute ...and the time just flew by. Bandit you are awesome!!!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that is a hell of a write up. Thanks for all the effort @Bandit

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit - Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
this ended up being 20 pages long in Word
I read every word. You are the master.
Of course this is a rhetorical question and you don’t have to answer it
This was from your write-up of my team. I think it's no surprise that I draft for consistency, not the projected ceiling.
I’m not crazy about Martellus Bennett or Kyle Rudolph, but hey, they are tight ends, so I’m not crazy about most of them.
I can assure you that this will be the only time I see the Redskins defense selected.
I always hate grading Tlance’s teams. I feel like Keanu Reaves giving Meryl Streep acting advice!
Well said, So-Crates.
so much is going to be riding on those running backs coming through. It seems like I’m writing that a lot.
You mentioned staying healthy and injuries a lot too. Just saying.
Ah Milk the anti-Joe, the Rookie Whisperer.
Frightening that the only tight end he took was David Njoku as rookie tight ends are usually terrible and he’s playing for a terrible team.
I’m thinking that OBX is not a big believer in rookies taking over people’s jobs.
I knew I liked OBX.
I’m sure once he got to round 10 with no receivers he was just like, “Well hell what does it matter now, I might as well take my kicker” even though round 10 is way too early to draft a kicker.
I understand getting two defenses in this league if you have to take one of the last ones on the board, but that 11th round pick could have given you some extra depth at running back or wide receiver or even tight end since Walker is like 50 years old.
This was actually a somewhat boring draft from a Footian standpoint.
there are a lot of mouths to feed in San Diego Los Angeles this year.
Referring to the move several times, you could have just went with SDLA?

Little nepotism grading dear-ol-dad vs Stomp? Or flip-flopping on Forte? You'll probably default to "value?"
(Lefty's team) Getting Forte in the 11th round was just icing on the cake of a great draft as I don’t care if Bilal Powell is younger and a better option, getting anybody that will average around 15 touches a game at running back in the 11th round is a flat out steal.
Worst pick – Matt Forte at 80 (Stomp's team - 7th round). I just think that he’s coming off an injury and is 32 years old and Bilal Powell outplayed him last year and I know all the talk is that it will be a time share, but I just see it being more like a 60/40 split for Powell at best.

I hate my wide receivers, which shouldn’t be a shock since I never have wide receivers in this damn league.
Really like Thomas Rawls at pick 106 because I think he ends up the main back in Seattle after fat Eddie screws it up
Worst pick – Dion Lewis only because I have to pick somebody and you will have no idea week to week how many touches that guy’s going to get in New England. It could be 10 it could be 0.
The most baffling pick by far is the Marvin Jones pick in the 9th round. I don’t understand what he saw in the last 10 weeks of the season that the rest of us didn’t

Again, well done. Incredible. You really research each draft and compare value.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit

Not sure what to say.... that's amazing.

I'm "we're not worthy-ing" to you right now.

Also I agree on most of your thoughts about my draft.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 Spot - Foot vs. Stomp

A League #8 - Foot

QB1 – Andy Dalton (10th round, 113th overall)
QB2 – Ryan Tannehill (14th round, 161st overall)
RB2 – Dalvin Cook (4th round, 41st overall)
RB3 – Adrian Peterson (5th round, 56th overall)
RB4 – Robert Kelley (8th round, 89th overall)
RB5 – Jamaal Charles (11th round, 128th overall)
WR1 – Keenan Allen (3rd round, 32nd overall)
WR2 – Tyreek Hill (6th round, 65th overall)
WR3 – Martavis Bryant (7th round, 80th overall)
WR4 – John Ross (9th round, 104th overall)
TE1 – Rob Gronkowski (2nd round, 17th overall)
K – Chris Boswell (13th round, 152nd overall)
D/ST – Jaguars (12th round, 128th overall)

This was actually a somewhat boring draft from a Footian standpoint. No real huge reaches other than 4.22. Love the Jordan Howard pick and we all knew he would take Gronk even though I think it’s way too early in a suicide league at pick #17 and he didn’t back him up, so as long as he stays healthy he’s in great shape. Keenan Allen at #32 was right about where he is supposed to go, but there are a lot of mouths to feed in San Diego Los Angeles this year. Really good value on Tyreek Hill and Martavis Bryant at 65 and 80 and fantastic value on Robert Kelley at 89. And we all knew that he would draft John Ross, but it seemed a little too early at pick #104. Andy Dalton as his QB1 could come back to bite him this year as Dalton has a habit of disappearing at times and backing him up with Ryan Tannehill isn’t really going to help that situation any. I think the Jamaal Charles pick was just a wasted pick as I really just don’t see him having much fantasy value this year unless there are a lot of injuries in the Denver backfield. I think this team is going to struggle to get consistent points out the quarterback position, but as long as Gronk can stay healthy, he can stay competitive.

Overall Grade: C+

Best pick – Robert Kelley at pick #89. He’s still the starter right now and any starting running back in the 8th round is fine by me.

Worst pick – Jamaal Charles. I just don’t see how he ends up with more than 6-8 touches a game at most.

Record – 6-8

B League #8 - Stomp

QB1 – Kirk Cousins (9th round, 104th overall)
QB2 – Blake Bortles (12th round, 128th overall)
RB2 – Adrian Peterson (6th round, 65th overall)
RB3 – Matt Forte (7th round, 80th overall)
RB4 – Joe Williams (11th round, 128th overall)
WR1 – Michael Thomas (2nd round, 17th overall)
WR2 – Allen Robinson (3rd round, 32nd overall)
WR3 – Keenan Allen (5th round, 56th overall)
WR4 – Emmanuel Sanders (8th round, 89th overall)
WR5 – Eric Decker (13th round, 152nd overall)
TE1 – Jordan Reed (4th round, 41st overall)
K – Brandon McManus (14th round, 161st overall)
D/ST – Seahawks (10th round, 113th overall)

Stomp also started out with Jordan Howard at pick 8 and followed that up with three wide receivers and a tight end. Really like Michael Thomas this year and 17th could be a steal for him, Allen Robinson should bounce back and although I’m not a huge fan of the crowded field in San Diego Los Angeles, the 5th round is a good spot to take Keenan Allen. Jordan Reed in the 4th round is about right for value, but let’s hope he can stay on the field since Stomp elected not to go with a backup. Getting Peterson in the 6th was good value and I think pick 80 is a little too early for Matt Forte, but Emmanuel Sanders at pick #89 is a huge steal. All 11 other guys must have made the decision to pass on him because I know at some point he was at the top of everybody’s board and they passed. I’m not a huge fan of his this year, but how can you go wrong as a WR4 picked in round 8. Might be the best value pick of both league’s drafts. Landing Kirk Cousins as the 13th quarterback was a great pick as I think he will finish in the top 10 this year and I like Joe Williams to take over the starting role in San Francisco at some point and even though he has now changed teams, Eric Decker with pick 152 is awesome value. Overall this was a really solid draft especially at wide receiver where I think he has the most complete set of receivers in both leagues combined, but his only running back that will get more than 10-12 touches a game is probably Jordan Howard so as long as he stays healthy I think he will be alright at running back. If both Jordan Reed and Jordan Howard stay healthy, this team has a shot at the title.

Best pick – Tough call, pick a wide receiver, I’ll got Emmanuel Sanders at 89 though, still can’t believe he fell that far.

Worst pick – Matt Forte at 80. I just think that he’s coming off an injury and is 32 years old and Bilal Powell outplayed him last year and I know all the talk is that it will be a time share, but I just see it being more like a 60/40 split for Powell at best.

Record – 8-6 (#3 seed in the B league playoffs)

A vs. B comparison

Stomp has the advantage at quarterback, at running back I give a slight edge to Foot with Dalvin Cook and Robert Kelley over Forte and Joe Williams, at wide receiver it’s Stomp, at tight end the slight edge goes to Foot but there might be a lot of zero tight end scores between these two during the season. Stomp also has a slight advantage at defense. Overall I think Stomp’s wide receivers make him the champion in the battle of feet 7-4.
Just this whole thing is amazing what you did. This may be even more impressive than Wil posted while his wife was in labor. Great great job!