• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to the group but I'm not able to take on commish role either. Tommy did a heck of a job watching and commenting on 2 leagues, and I'm just overwhelmed as is.
It looks like there will be a significant loss to the league, and I hate to add to it, but I think I'll step aside as well.
I have to reduce leagues or I'll be swamped again like last year.
I appreciate playing with everyone and hope to still pop on here and chat.
Best of luck finding a commish and continuing.
Paul

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tommy, Jim and Paul for making this a great league. You'll be missed. :suds:

Let's get this show on the road. Who's in and who's out?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First thing we need is for the rest of the A leaguers to chime in. Treff, TKO, Sammy, Fuzzy, Ram? What are your thoughts? I don't know where BigD stands, but I'll try to get in touch with him.

After we see what's what, we can go over options.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in...

If we can not do 2 leagues, i would rather do more owners than turn people down... a 12+ owner league should be a lot of fun...

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in...

If we can not do 2 leagues, i would rather do more owners than turn people down... a 12+ owner league should be a lot of fun...

Tommy was considering asking you if you wanted to be commish Milk. I know bskball89 chimed in as well, but you got the nod from the parting commissioner so it's up to you.

Combining leagues would probably be best as well, Tommy said he needed 4 owners for the B league (5 with WHIP out your FIP) now gone and you've got 2 openings in the A league - 3 if Tommy withdraws, he hasn't responded to any emails yet.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in...

I'm in. . But if we get higher than 12 owners. ..or start drastically straying from "standard" scoring, I'll bow out as well. There is no enjoyment from picking through the bottom of the barrel to fill out a starting roster simply due to the amount of owners. . At least not in my eyes.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy was considering asking you if you wanted to be commish Milk. I know bskball89 chimed in as well, but you got the nod from the parting commissioner so it's up to you.

Combining leagues would probably be best as well, Tommy said he needed 4 owners for the B league (5 with WHIP out your FIP) now gone and you've got 2 openings in the A league - 3 if Tommy withdraws, he hasn't responded to any emails yet.

So what's the deal? Whose decisions are we waiting on?

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the deal? Whose decisions are we waiting on?

I guess that would be Milk; someone has to be in charge. If Milk doesn't want to be the commish then bskballer89 or whoever wants to step up can.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i wouldn't mind commish-ing, i am just not as good with write-ups, as these previous guys... I can attempt the write-ups... but may need to hire an editor...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in. . But if we get higher than 12 owners. ..or start drastically straying from "standard" scoring, I'll bow out as well. There is no enjoyment from picking through the bottom of the barrel to fill out a starting roster simply due to the amount of owners. . At least not in my eyes.

^^^ This.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A message from Tommy:

He can help with the transition, getting ahold of guys, and could play if you were short a guy, but if the league stays on fantrax he can not play since he can't access that site anymore

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A message from Tommy:

He can help with the transition, getting ahold of guys, and could play if you were short a guy, but if the league stays on fantrax he can not play since he can't access that site anymore

I doubt being short a guy would be a problem, so that narrows it down to whether or not he is in if we move the league.

First, we need to know that.

Next, he needs to officially pass the baton to Milk, whether it be by you or whomever.

Then, we need to re-establish the fact that this is our MBBRL league and we have rules and a constitution to be followed.

After that, maybe we can start to get ready for the season.

If we don't tread carefully here, we might as well just scrap the whole fucking thing.

IMHO.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt being short a guy would be a problem, so that narrows it down to whether or not he is in if we move the league.

First, we need to know that.

Next, he needs to officially pass the baton to Milk, whether it be by you or whomever.

Then, we need to re-establish the fact that this is our MBBRL league and we have rules and a constitution to be followed.

After that, maybe we can start to get ready for the season.

If we don't tread carefully here, we might as well just scrap the whole fucking thing.

IMHO.

Well, no need to scrap the thing, we definitely have 6 people so far...

me, Chef, Treff, Micro, Bksballer, obxyankee.

i don't think we will have a problem getting another 6 from either the A league, B league, or known active owners like steelers(who i would count in either way)... Basically the only MBBRL rule is that you have to be an active owner and active on these boards, so if we keep those rules we can always start anew... I don't think we will have any problem with that...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why can't tlance access fantrax, what happened??

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no need to scrap the thing, we definitely have 6 people so far...

me, Chef, Treff, Micro, Bksballer, obxyankee.

i don't think we will have a problem getting another 6 from either the A league, B league, or known active owners like steelers(who i would count in either way)... Basically the only MBBRL rule is that you have to be an active owner and active on these boards, so if we keep those rules we can always start anew... I don't think we will have any problem with that...

From the A league on SportsHoopla:
Sam Sportboy
Ram Tough
Yellow Fuzzies
TKOSpikes

Also BigDDude was banished but I can give you his email.

Driaz I thought was in the B league.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why can't tlance access fantrax, what happened??

His wife works for a private school and a perk is they give them free boarding. The only downfall is you have to deal with the restrictions the school puts on the internet. Fantrax is one of the sites it now blocks so he can not access it.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in if it's a 12 teamer or less. I would also add that as much as I liked Fantrax I like having Tommy in more...................so if we go back to Yahoo (if he can get on there) then I'm fine with that...........BTW, I'm having some serious computer problems myself............guess I better get it fixed before the draft.