• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to the group but I'm not able to take on commish role either. Tommy did a heck of a job watching and commenting on 2 leagues, and I'm just overwhelmed as is.
It looks like there will be a significant loss to the league, and I hate to add to it, but I think I'll step aside as well.
I have to reduce leagues or I'll be swamped again like last year.
I appreciate playing with everyone and hope to still pop on here and chat.
Best of luck finding a commish and continuing.
Paul

Shit, who else will I make trades with???????? Oh yeah, Chef's still here.............

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife works for a private school and a perk is they give them free boarding. The only downfall is you have to deal with the restrictions the school puts on the internet. Fantrax is one of the sites it now blocks so he can not access it.

:scratch: I'm thinking someone at the school is seeing fantasy sports as a form of gambling. I would say move the league to accommodate TLance since he is one of the original players.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily willing to move to Yahoo for tlance's sake. Very easily.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance is is if we move the league to either ESPN or Yahoo, and will help the new commish to establish the settings and to get acclimated.

I guess the next question is which site.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLance said he is in as long as we need him(if i am wrong please correct me).

So lets first focus on who is in before we talk about switching...

Also, i would like to know how many people here are not willing to be in a league with more than 12 owners... I just want to know what our options are, since we are potentially losing so many this season...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the write-ups go, I'll be happy to help out. I was under the assumption that if we moved the league to Yahoo, Jim or possibly BigD would be taking the reins...clearly, that's changed.

So whatta we do, take a site vote? Makes no difference to me, I'll side with the majority.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know BigD leagues are all on yahoo.

If anyone has his email please shoot me it.

I have to contact him about our yearly leagues

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk, I'm willing to go along this first year to see what happens, but if we make a lot of changes right off the bat, I'm out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk, I'm willing to go along this first year to see what happens, but if we make a lot of changes right off the bat, I'm out.

well either way there won't be too many changes because it will stay a 5X5 category H2H... we can't change that!!! so the league itself will be the same, we just need to know how many teams... and if we can make a second league...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all major changes will be voted upon... like OBP vs BA, S+H vs Saves, W vs QS, etc...

and i would also want to bring in the possibility to change the fantasy week from monday-sunday to friday to thursday(if that is a possibility the site we choose gives us)

thedude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for a league...

I play money leagues mostly, but would consider a very active free league this year.

If anyone wants to play in a money league, I have two and the second one is a fresh auction this year.

Here are the rules:

gamedriven.com/truecats2015.pdf

I have at least 9 owners already for that league...need to wait until ESPN opens up to set up the league.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far we have 8 MMBRL members that say they are in(not including Tlance)

we are still waiting from Driaz(winner of the B league last year) and Smitty(the other who was supposed to get the promotion), trudem, molsans, and redseat from the B league and the 2 from the A league who have not yet chimed in...

so looks like we are waiting to hear from at least 7 MBBRL owners... Steelerspride also wanted in... that makes 8...

that makes 16 total... so having 2 leagues is not out of the question... and i am sure i eft out people...

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are still waiting from Driaz(winner of the B league last year) and Smitty(the other who was supposed to get the promotion), trudem, molsans, and redseat from the B league and the 2 from the A league who have not yet chimed in...

so looks like we are waiting to hear from at least 7 MBBRL owners... Steelerspride also wanted in... that makes 8...

that makes 16 total... so having 2 leagues is not out of the question... and i am sure i eft out people...

Tlance said to tell you he was in.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Milk,
sent email to YellowFuzzy along with Big D. Told him to chime in here and will tell you when I hear from D.
Ram Tough is the only one I don't have an email for, but you can send him a PM here.

Treff, TKO, Chef and SamSport have already spoken up along with Tlance so that's 5 of 8 confirmed for the A league.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bid D just got in touch with me, he's in and asked to pass along a draft note:
"I will not be able to do any drafting between 3/20 -3/30, as I will be in AZ for spring training then".

If you have the draft during these dates he will have to auto-draft so if you can try to have it before the 20th he would appreciate it but understands if you can't.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bid D just got in touch with me, he's in and asked to pass along a draft note:
"I will not be able to do any drafting between 3/20 -3/30, as I will be in AZ for spring training then".

If you have the draft during these dates he will have to auto-draft so if you can try to have it before the 20th he would appreciate it but understands if you can't.

With Big D in, we have a better chance to get to the 2 leagues... Hopefully we can keep it, if we cant, and it seems like we will have over 12, i am not sure how we will reject players... I guess first it will be voluntary... But i really hope this works out... Or should we just look to fill one league and its all FCFS???

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we have so far- 6 from the A league, 3 from the B league

we are waiting to hear from 2 more from the A league(fuzzy and Ram), and at least 4 more from the B league(Driaz,smitty, Trudem, Molsans)... I may be forgetting about people...

and there is at least one MBBRL baseball newb that wants in and should get in(steelerspride)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we have so far- 6 from the A league, 3 from the B league

we are waiting to hear from 2 more from the A league(fuzzy and Ram), and at least 4 more from the B league(Driaz,smitty, Trudem, Molsans)... I may be forgetting about people...

and there is at least one MBBRL baseball newb that wants in and should get in(steelerspride)...

forgot to count me, there are 4 B leaguers so far...

that means we have 10 in so far...