• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it is really hurting you.

At least not right now, at this EXACT time and date. :sadbron:
Well, not this week anyway............I will say with all of the starts I had this week I'm kinda suprised I'm trailing in K's and don't have more wins. This will be another week of Sunday suprises I think.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, when I drafted my "Fallen Angels" I really thought Kendrick would be hitting 2nd and Hamilton 3rd. Not so much I guess. If it wasn't for Reynolds I'd be in deep shit. That's my WW gem so far this year.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be another week of Sunday suprises I think

I don't think so really. You have more pitching starts left than I do, meaning wins & K are likely yours. And, unless my hitting comes around, I think this will be my first loser week this year.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, when I drafted my "Fallen Angels" I really thought Kendrick would be hitting 2nd and Hamilton 3rd. Not so much I guess

Just as I counted on Trout leading off. I just KNOW this is costing him steals. I don't know if I had Kendrick in the 2 hole, but, hitting 6, if Hamilton & Pujols ever heat up, so should he, and he should end up with a lot more r.b.i than ever.

If, if, if.....

If it wasn't for Reynolds I'd be in deep shit. That's my WW gem so far this year.

He is for me in 2 leagues as well, and by a longshot. And, in the league we are in, if I am remebering correctly, I think my best pickup so far is Chase Utley.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, when I drafted my "Fallen Angels" I really thought Kendrick would be hitting 2nd and Hamilton 3rd. Not so much I guess. If it wasn't for Reynolds I'd be in deep shit. That's my WW gem so far this year.

That's turning out to be a :10:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Just got an offer in my money league and I wanted to gather thoughts. Without going into detail, I'd be basically giving up Stephen Drew and getting Teixeira. Won't kill me losing the SS, could boost me gaining a 1B... if that 1B is at least the last few years Tex.

I understand the wrist thing on power hitters, so you don't have to go into detail as to what scares you about him. However, if you wish, you can go into detail as to tell me why this "risk" is a high reward...and for only giving up Drew, why the hell not??

Remember, points league (K's negative 1).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. Just got an offer in my money league and I wanted to gather thoughts. Without going into detail, I'd be basically giving up Stephen Drew and getting Teixeira. Won't kill me losing the SS, could boost me gaining a 1B... if that 1B is at least the last few years Tex.

I understand the wrist thing on power hitters, so you don't have to go into detail as to what scares you about him. However, if you wish, you can go into detail as to tell me why this "risk" is a high reward...and for only giving up Drew, why the hell not??

If it's not gonna hurt you to lose Drew, why not? Plus, the Yankees have some sort of weird good luck voodoo thing goin' on this year. :gaah:

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I look at it this way, Drew & Tex are on waivers in a lot of leagues, and the teams that actually own either of them have (or will have) them on their bench and neither will see much playing time in the fantasy world.
It's almost like a fuck it trade so..............fuck it, why not. :ss:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's turning out to be a :10:

Yeah, but the thing about him is I have a few of him on my team so BA and SB will usually be a challenge. Really thought Naps would take advantage of the Green Monster but not so far. Big Papi batting clean up has kinda hurt him IMO.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't place a bet with the Vbookie... any1 know the criteria needed? I believe u need a certain amount of posts?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to John Buck and his 30 HRs and 100 RBIs.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't place a bet with the Vbookie... any1 know the criteria needed? I believe u need a certain amount of posts?

You have been betting, you're up to $2,500 and you only start with $500. When you hit the submit button the betting thing resets and it looks like you didn't bet but you actually did. It took me a few times to figure that out, made a few double bets.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been betting, you're up to $2,500 and you only start with $500. When you hit the submit button the betting thing resets and it looks like you didn't bet but you actually did. It took me a few times to figure that out, made a few double bets.

No I haven't been able to place a bet yet.. I won 2000 vcash from an NFL mock draft contest who could be the closest to the real deal. I got 2nd place

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time all year I'm not projected to win SB, and finally get some! Fantasy baseball is crazy!

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I haven't been able to place a bet yet.. I won 2000 vcash from an NFL mock draft contest who could be the closest to the real deal. I got 2nd place

Maybe that is part of the 50 post thing, but now that you have 50 try it again. You can private message now, add a signature and view other peoples profiles.

If you still can, you can send a private message to HammerDown and ask him why you can't bet.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/members/hammerdown.html

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are these projections? only time I see em is when "evaluating" a trade

I'm just going by Tlance and Rev's previews. Not sure if there's an actual projection preview.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Princess Morrow...why are you doing this to me? Don't you realize I have important decisions to make? :juggle: