• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game effort @Barilko

You deserved better.

How does week 3 work?

Points reset for the next 2 except for the bonus based on overall standings?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game effort @Barilko

You deserved better.

How does week 3 work?

Points reset for the next 2 except for the bonus based on overall standings?

Yes another 2 week period I believe we are going to have 5 of them. 4 at the beginning and 1 more for the finals. I will put the bonus up here a little later. Busy start up at work this morning.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK everyone should have 1 bench spot now.
Barilko went the way of Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington

Bonuses
Fuzzies got the renewable high score bonus
So 1 for him and 1 for OBX
The total score bonuses are as follows

Fuzzy 30 plus his 1 other for 31
Molsan 27
OBX 24 plus his 1 other for 25
Milk 21
BKS 18
Jwolt 15
Chef 12
Harold 9
Tlance 6
SP 3
Shane 0

Once again the bonuses do not count towards total score for the week, only that period. Another two weeks before the next cut and I will keep a running tally as far as the period scoring. WW period is until tomorrow at noon, all of Barilko players are available.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bonuses

Molsan 27
Milk 21
BKS 18
Jwolt 15
Chef 12
Harold 9
Tlance 6
SP 3
Shane 0

Once again the bonuses do not count towards total score for the week, only that period. Another two weeks before the next cut and I will keep a running tally as far as the period scoring. WW period is until tomorrow at noon, all of Barilko players are available.
Im probably stupid. I went back and looked. I still dont understand the bonus system.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bonuses

Molsan 27
Milk 21
BKS 18
Jwolt 15
Chef 12
Harold 9
Tlance 6
SP 3
Shane 0

So I should be 1st on WW?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im probably stupid. I went back and looked. I still dont understand the bonus system.
Bonus points are rewarded at the beginning of each period. And at the end of each week.

RENEWABLE BONUS POINTS

1 point for whomever has the high score of the week. It will be given out at the beginning of each period for the reminder of the season. Both Fuzzy and I got these so far. That means that for every scoring period from here until the end of our season, the two of us will get 1 bonus point.

NONRENEWABLE BONUS POINTS

The second kin of bonus points are used only for that period. They will be rewarded as 3 points for every player still alive behind you in total points. So the leader right now gets 30 points, 2nd place gets 27, 3rd gets 24, all the way down to the person in 11th gets 0.

Final thing on Bonus points are neither kind counts towards your total points. They are only used to help the better teams who have a bad week. So since Shane was 13 points ahead of Barilko for last place this period, Barilko would have needed 14 bonus points to stay alive.

Does that help?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im debating not taking anyone this week.

Im also floating out this idea. If its legal. If someone wants a player I have the #2 spot. Make an offer.

That would have to be discussed for next year. Right now someone could say I will trade you such and such if you use the #2 spot on player B and trade him to me. But that would be between the two people making the trade.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of a Challenge? Make yourself feel better when you survive another week?
I feel great right now. It's like a breath of fresh air

Breathe Logan Paul GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im debating not taking anyone this week.

Im also floating out this idea. If its legal. If someone wants a player I have the #2 spot. Make an offer.
Yeah I know I am not getting the #1 guy and I have one other option...if I don't get him then I am saving my waiver for when I am out of the league
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have to be discussed for next year. Right now someone could say I will trade you such and such if you use the #2 spot on player B and trade him to me. But that would be between the two people making the trade.
Got yah makes sense.
Bonus points are rewarded at the beginning of each period. And at the end of each week.

RENEWABLE BONUS POINTS

1 point for whomever has the high score of the week. It will be given out at the beginning of each period for the reminder of the season. Both Fuzzy and I got these so far. That means that for every scoring period from here until the end of our season, the two of us will get 1 bonus point.

NONRENEWABLE BONUS POINTS

The second kin of bonus points are used only for that period. They will be rewarded as 3 points for every player still alive behind you in total points. So the leader right now gets 30 points, 2nd place gets 27, 3rd gets 24, all the way down to the person in 11th gets 0.

Final thing on Bonus points are neither kind counts towards your total points. They are only used to help the better teams who have a bad week. So since Shane was 13 points ahead of Barilko for last place this period, Barilko would have needed 14 bonus points to stay alive.

Does that help?
i guess. But if barilko was behind… he wouldnt get more bonus points than shane anyways right? Or he may have from week 1?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got yah makes sense.

i guess. But if barilko was behind… he wouldnt get more bonus points than shane anyways right? Or he may have from week 1?

Barilko and Shane were just an example. Using those two, if they had the same scores later in the season when they had bonus points Barilko would have had to had 14 more bonus points then Shane to stay alive.