• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko and Shane were just an example. Using those two, if they had the same scores later in the season when they had bonus points Barilko would have had to had 14 more bonus points then Shane to stay alive.
Ahh ok got yah. Thought it was only for the stated time Period aside from the +1 points?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh ok got yah. Thought it was only for the stated time Period aside from the +1 points?

Yes the 3 points per position bonus is only for the stated time period. Just saying because he was 13 points behind Shane he would have needed 14 more bonus points in that period to pass Shane

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 point for whomever has the high score of the week. It will be given out at the beginning of each period for the reminder of the season. Both Fuzzy and I got these so far. That means that for every scoring period from here until the end of our season, the two of us will get 1 bonus point.
So good idea to be high score early on, as that pays off much higher then being high score late in the season?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i paid off the executioner and he gave me permission to wait for the next to fall

he promised i could pull the trigger on the next to suffer the fate after which i too shall fall and roll into a bloody bucket...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know when waivers process?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Set that up wrong…whoops. Oh well didnt want mahomes…as my only waiver pick

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
took a huge risk here... i had the first pick... and passed on Mahomes... my logic was that with only one bench player, nobody is going to carry a backup QB until their starter has the bye... and as we go on, we will lose more and more teams, and QB is very little difference between 1-10...

Plus, I love Hurts matchup this week... and i couldnt pass on Lamb, who will be the cowboys only WR this week...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take him off your hands....he was my first option but I'm happy with Gronk

took a huge risk here... i had the first pick... and passed on Mahomes... my logic was that with only one bench player, nobody is going to carry a backup QB until their starter has the bye... and as we go on, we will lose more and more teams, and QB is very little difference between 1-10...

Plus, I love Hurts matchup this week... and i couldnt pass on Lamb, who will be the cowboys only WR this week...
Yep i had lamb #1. Then had mahomes two. On the off chance everyone had the same logic as milk. Then i would get both. But i only wanted to get mahomes if i got lamb. But i forgot to change it bc u cant set it up like that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dang you, I wanted Lamb. Wish this league used FAAB so we all had a shot at players we want. I'm still at #6 so it will be weeks before I go to the top of the list. Likely get eliminated before getting to the top of waiver order or win a waiver claim.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang you, I wanted Lamb. Wish this league used FAAB so we all had a shot at players we want. I'm still at #6 so it will be weeks before I go to the top of the list. Likely get eliminated before getting to the top of waiver order or win a waiver claim.

That was one of the things discussed two years ago and never settled. Because I was knocked out second that time I didn't pay enough attention to see what the WW was like.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, i would say a league like this NEEDS to be FAAB... problem always is that people are more comfortable with normal waiver wire...

i doubt this league would ever become FAAB, even though it should...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My order was Mahomes, Gronk then Lamb but I like my WR's right except Claypool was giving me mixed decisions. Henry blows dick though so I needed a TE and Gronk has been playing well and I think it continues....tough decisions.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My order was Mahomes, Gronk then Lamb but I like my WR's right except Claypool was giving me mixed decisions. Henry blows dick though so I needed a TE and Gronk has been playing well and I think it continues....tough decisions.
Claypools talent is unworldly and he needs a larger role. He profilea as a truly dominant receiver. But hes the clear 3 in a reduced passing offense. Not sure why hes routinely ranked over juju. Diontae

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You weren’t getting Lamb

I will settle for top waiver spot as my consolation prize.

Now just have to survive another 2 weeks!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren’t getting Lamb

I will settle for top waiver spot as my consolation prize.

Now just have to survive another 2 weeks!
Not with my waiver position, which is why I like FAAB.