• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well robotech will be one. Since i think he threw the towel in.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well maybe if there is room i will try this

especially with suicide coma all seen as been left to fade into history

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well maybe if there is room i will try this

especially with suicide coma all seen as been left to fade into history
@obxyankeefan if wood isnt gonna attempt to stay alive, wanna change ownership to @Barilko its a long shot with two guys on ir, and being in last, but with a good week he isnt by any means out of it. Especially since its merely staying alive. He survives hes iin as good shape as anyone. If barilko was interested, would have to make moves before game time tommorow

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What moves are we talking about? I thought it was the first two weeks, then the survivors have a bench and waiver options.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@obxyankeefan if wood isnt gonna attempt to stay alive, wanna change ownership to @Barilko its a long shot with two guys on ir, and being in last, but with a good week he isnt by any means out of it. Especially since its merely staying alive. He survives hes iin as good shape as anyone. If barilko was interested, would have to make moves before game time tommorow
This I don't understand either. Isn't being under the Guillotine the point of this league?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What moves are we talking about? I thought it was the first two weeks, then the survivors have a bench and waiver options.

You can make moves anytime, but you do not have a bench until after this week. Those were the moves I was talking about with Shane.

The moves SP is talking about are if everyone agrees to let Barilko take over Woods dead team. And any moves he would make to try and survive.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I don't understand either. Isn't being under the Guillotine the point of this league?

@wood20ks hasn't been playing. If nobody has any exceptions and if @Barilko wants it does anyone have any issues with barilko taking over the team. As @SteelersPride said it would be close to impossible for him to catch anyone with both RBs on IR.

If anyone has any problem with this let me know before lets say 6 pm eastern. @bksballer89 @MilkSpiller22 @jwolt92 @molsaniceman @Shanemansj13 @Chef99 @tlance @HaroldSeattle @Yellow Fuzzies

Barilko let me know if you want it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wood20ks hasn't been playing. If nobody has any exceptions and if @Barilko wants it does anyone have any issues with barilko taking over the team. As @SteelersPride said it would be close to impossible for him to catch anyone with both RBs on IR.

If anyone has any problem with this let me know before lets say 6 pm eastern. @bksballer89 @MilkSpiller22 @jwolt92 @molsaniceman @Shanemansj13 @Chef99 @tlance @HaroldSeattle @Yellow Fuzzies

i'm good with this

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another thing is he would have basically only tomorrow before the first cut to make up any ground he can on everyone else.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome @Barilko to this league.

You ready, bro? :nod::nod::nod:

200w (2).gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can make moves anytime, but you do not have a bench until after this week. Those were the moves I was talking about with Shane.

The moves SP is talking about are if everyone agrees to let Barilko take over Woods dead team. And any moves he would make to try and survive.
Yep what @obxyankeefan said. Would let @Barilko play, and not have a team with a dead owner. Was just an idea.

Yeah @obxyankeefan if I do drop Jacobs I probably lose him but I do have a greater chance of staying safe so probably worth it
Yep. Thats how i looked at some things too.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes thanks lets do this ....