• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree... but my point was about Chubb and Brooks coming back from major injury... if it is best for the player, and the franchise, then there will be more pressure put on the coaches and GM to follow suit...

now the difference between Chubb and Brooks is that Chubb is the RB1 because of his past successes and you dont lose a job because of injuries, especially when there is nobody else that deserves the spot...

Hubbard has been good enough to hold off Brooks, and brooks hasnt yet done anything to be considered the RB 1...

so i would definitely agree that Chubb will get more touches than Brooks when he comes back for carolina...

but even though there may not be any incentive to tank, i think these coaches know that Chubb and brooks are not going to be their saviors as they are too behind in the standings already... so keeping them healthy might be just as important for them to keep their jobs for the future...

I mean, if Chubb or Brooks goes down who do you think will be blamed for that?? and being the brightest parts of the future, you dont want them to go down... not for any reason...

Maybe….

But Watson has been so incredibly bad.

I agree that Chubb isn’t a savior.

But Winston?

That is a massive upgrade. And I say that knowing Winston’s limitations.

Combination of Jameis and Chubb could easily get this offense resembling a competent NFL unit.

And that could save a coach’s job for sure

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe….

But Watson has been so incredibly bad.

I agree that Chubb isn’t a savior.

But Winston?

That is a massive upgrade. And I say that knowing Winston’s limitations.

Combination of Jameis and Chubb could easily get this offense resembling a competent NFL unit.

And that could save a coach’s job for sure

FTR, i am not talking about immediately, i can see Chubb getting 20+ touches this week... i just cant see that being a regular thing, and likely very random from week to week.... and later on this season, i think it might be more important for EVERYONE involved to keep him healthy than it is to muster up one more win...

also, it may be interesting if the Browns do use Chubb like a workhorse(with no team success), will Chubb pretend to be injured at around week 12??

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns firing Stefanski when y'all gave him a jacked off and washed up Watson for 500mil would be the most Browns way the Browns could ever Brown

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodbye, guys. I just want to tell you all that I reall
The Simpsons Hello GIF

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you over pay? Well we are not allowed that information, something to do with strategy supposedly or maybe it avoids embarrassment, I'm don't actually get the reluctance for information.
I was kinda hoping someone who bid $250 or $300 would voluntarily offer that information.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns firing Stefanski when y'all gave him a jacked off and washed up Watson for 500mil would be the most Browns way the Browns could ever Brown
Hopefully they fire the Harvard grad and take his little pretty boy puppet Stefanski too. Clean house...then in the end they still have Jimmy Haslam so it's circle jerk after circle jerk

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3