• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL C league??

Should there be a C league

• Total voters

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @averagejoe - is that good cake or bad cake?

I've been meaning to ask you that; with you, I never know for sure.

However, you never know with cake, either...some people love Red Velvet, so I consider it to be among the elite. That said, give me a great chocolate cake anyday.

Oooh, and don't even get me started on ice cream cake; is it cake or is it ice cream?

The possibilities are endless.

I'm digressing here, and for a good reason; Ertz is killing me.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cake is always good. Especially double pistachio cake. Getting cake never Ertz. :pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it gets to the point where we do add the C league in and Treff does not want to preside over it, then I will do it.

Being commish for a league like this one is an easy job 98% of the time. If something truly big went down that required a controversial commish ruling then I am sure Treff and perhaps everyone would want to vote on the action.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will send PMs out to all the possible candidates tomorrow to see what we really have.

If we can get 10 strong right now, would that be enough to sway some of you guys? Worst case we would have 2 drones.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, still can't believe I'm asking this, as my personal opinion is that it's a disastrous idea that could ultimately ruin everything we've all loved for years..but the choice is not mine to make.

However, the C league would have to be the exact same setup as the A & B, cannot do relegation, or any other valid comparison, with different amounts of teams, as 10 members obviously leaves a lot on the table compared to 12, so 10 teams is not an option.

Votes will be public, if no other reason than we need to know who is voting. Only the 22 current MBBRL A & B leagues should be voting, I'm discounting Micro and Stomp as obviously opening a C league saves them from oblivion and that's not what this vote is about

I'm curious, how did all this suddenly become such a priority? And Treff, I love ya buddy, but I'm with T on the fact that this has not exactly been your best moment in the 'objective' category.

Moving on...we discount Dub (sorry bro!) and UK Cowboy's votes, right?

If so, we are tied...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious, how did all this suddenly become such a priority? And Treff, I love ya buddy, but I'm with T on the fact that this has not exactly been your best moment in the 'objective' category.

Moving on...we discount Dub (sorry bro!) and UK Cowboy's votes, right?

If so, we are tied...

Oh hell Chef until you said that I didn't even know that if you clicked on the votes then who voted pops up. Yes their votes wouldn't count, so we are at a stalemate right now 9 to 9. The four people that have not voted (whose votes actually count) are @averagejoe @FaCe-LeE-uS @Ram Tough @SmokingMonkey from what I can tell. We knew about Joe, but I haven't seen any of the other three voice their opinions at all so they probably have no idea of the shit storm they have missed. It will take them 3 hours to read everything to get caught up!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell Chef until you said that I didn't even know that if you clicked on the votes then who voted pops up. Yes their votes wouldn't count, so we are at a stalemate right now 9 to 9. The four people that have not voted (whose votes actually count) are @averagejoe @FaCe-LeE-uS @Ram Tough @SmokingMonkey from what I can tell. We knew about Joe, but I haven't seen any of the other three voice their opinions at all so they probably have no idea of the shit storm they have missed. It will take them 3 hours to read everything to get caught up!!

Bandit,

I think we should relax on the vote right now. Most of the objectors are against because we did not have a full list of 12 people. Give me a couple days to see if We can find a few more high quality candidates, then I say we start over with a totally new pole. I think it is a much different result if we have 10-12 guys ready to go.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit,

I think we should relax on the vote right now. Most of the objectors are against because we did not have a full list of 12 people. Give me a couple days to see if We can find a few more high quality candidates, then I say we start over with a totally new pole. I think it is a much different result if we have 10-12 guys ready to go.
This makes sense honestly. Even if the vote passed the league wouldnt move forward without the necessary mangers.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey

I'm here for the gangbang

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go rescue my wife and step son,car troubles in Denver, I'll have to catch back up on everything later

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whachu need? Credentials or some shit?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whachu need? Credentials or some shit?

Just read through this thread. If your interest is high, and you show it, that's what we're looking for.

Currently we have two leagues.

Each league drafts the same day.

At season's end, the bottom two "A" league owners fall to the "B" league the next season; and the two top teams from B move up.

There are criteria for such things to happen, and if B outscores A at season's end by 168 (I think), then four teams would move up and down.

The bottom two in "B", risk being sent to "oblivian" (out of the league), should two quality owners have the interest and dedication to "apply". The two in question of oblivian can be "saved" by the other 22 owners' votes.

These two leagues are awesome. So awesome that we are looking to expand to a third. Mainly because we have a hard time sending off good owners.

If you have more questions I urge you to check out our MBBRL threads. Time consuming sure, but that's kind of what our leagues are about.... our time.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voted!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read through this thread. If your interest is high, and you show it, that's what we're looking for.

Currently we have two leagues.

Each league drafts the same day.

At season's end, the bottom two "A" league owners fall to the "B" league the next season; and the two top teams from B move up.

There are criteria for such things to happen, and if B outscores A at season's end by 168 (I think), then four teams would move up and down.

The bottom two in "B", risk being sent to "oblivian" (out of the league), should two quality owners have the interest and dedication to "apply". The two in question of oblivian can be "saved" by the other 22 owners' votes.

These two leagues are awesome. So awesome that we are looking to expand to a third. Mainly because we have a hard time sending off good owners.

If you have more questions I urge you to check out our MBBRL threads. Time consuming sure, but that's kind of what our leagues are about.... our time.
I read a little in the C League debate. So much drama surrounding adding another league. Ridiculous

Whatever, I'm interested.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a little in the C League debate. So much drama surrounding adding another league. Ridiculous

Whatever, I'm interested.

drama= boredom... most of us are not in the championship game and have nothing else to talk about...LOL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent out a bunch of PMs. I am hoping that we can restart a new poll if we get some positive responses. I think we will.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi my name is Ritzarmy and I am addict

I have strong interest in being apart of the league if you are looking for a active, competitive, smartass, trade-oholic member. I do not deflate balls to win but will tape your draft strategies to get a competitive edge. Most of you know me from the Mock Draft Thread and I have always been active and maybe to much to some guys liking. @MilkSpiller22 has hated every team I have drafted so that should give me some bonus points for nomination.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent out a bunch of PMs. I am hoping that we can restart a new poll if we get some positive responses. I think we will.

A bunch of emails, well shit now I don't feel so special.