• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL "B" Team opening, inquire within

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for who ever is the worse FF player.:whistle:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a more serious note I vote for Nos.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add a fourth cent on kramer1:

Almost all this reaction comes from his "Keep Kaep" thread. Just about everyone said Jeffrey instead. From a little bit out of nowhere he tossed in a weird comment saying (more or less) that a 14-team league was beyond our collective comprehension, which essentially started a bunch of booger-flicking (with Steelers doing a lot of the flicking). In there, though, kramer did see everybody's point and kept Jeffrey, but that got lost for a while in the booger blizzard.

By the end, though, he and Steelers were making nice. And he ended up with Luck, Lynch, Jeffrey, Marshall and Steve Smith, so he's probably tearing that league up.

I think kramer spends a lot of time on other parts of the Hoop, where snarkfests are the norm.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize its different strokes for different folks, but there's no convincing me that he deserves a nomination let alone a spot and that's the last I'll say about him

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that more serious note Nos and Shady are now neck and neck

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Almost all this reaction comes from his "Keep Kaep" thread. Just about everyone said Jeffrey instead. From a little bit out of nowhere he tossed in a weird comment saying (more or less) that a 14-team league was beyond our collective comprehension, which essentially started a bunch of booger-flicking (with Steelers doing a lot of the flicking). In there, though, kramer did see everybody's point and kept Jeffrey, but that got lost for a while in the booger blizzard.

By the end, though, he and Steelers were making nice. And he ended up with Luck, Lynch, Jeffrey, Marshall and Steve Smith, so he's probably tearing that league up.

I think kramer spends a lot of time on other parts of the Hoop, where snarkfests are the norm.

Thanks!

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always around ;). Though I have mostly been talking to Treff through pm about the position. I was going to pass on taking on my 16th team. But I was open to it if people wanted me to do so. If you favor someone who has been on the SportsHoopla site longer than I have I totally understand that. Since we are just kffl guys lol.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always around ;). Though I have mostly been talking to Treff through pm about the position. I was going to pass on taking on my 16th team. But I was open to it if people wanted me to do so. If you favor someone who has been on the SportsHoopla site longer than I have I totally understand that. Since we are just kffl guys lol.

Its like Beattleguese.. There he is. .lol. Now both he and Nos have said about the same thing. Mark of quality additions if you ask me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was quick. I think you KFfL guys are great, a big boon to SportsHoopla. The reason I throw my support to Nos is all the work he's put in running mock drafts and such. If you draw the long straw, I good with that, because you seem like you would be a great addition also.

:thumb:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's still a tie, I'll throw my support to Shady. I like his posts.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote is for nos just because he was the first to go on the b league thread and have a conversation after I made the comment.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all 3 and think that Breasy should be on the top of the list for consideration next year, provided he is still active.

I think both Shady and Nos would make awesome additions.

One caveat though.....

Whoever does get this spot should be immune to the whole cast into oblivion thing as long as they give an honest effort. That team is a mess. If it finishes any higher than the bottom 2, that would be a serious victory.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all 3 and think that Breasy should be on the top of the list for consideration next year, provided he is still active.

I think both Shady and Nos would make awesome additions.

One caveat though.....

Whoever does get this spot should be immune to the whole cast into oblivion thing as long as they give an honest effort. That team is a mess. If it finishes any higher than the bottom 2, that would be a serious victory.

I had the same thought in mind. Seems fair given the hole he'd have to start in.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One caveat though.....

Nice point which leads to this...

Question or Treff/Wil: Since quite a few voluntarily bowed out this season. How does that affect relegation and oblivion? If you forfeit your position, would any who left have to start in the B?

And is SNFL banned from the MBBRL?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question about "being thrown into oblivion". While that sounds great and all, why do we throw anyone into oblivion? I understand that two(or 4) move down from A and vice versa for B, but why do we need to replace anyone from B if they finish last and 2nd to last?

It seems A has a really tight locked core and B seems to be generating one as well. This seems like it could be a league full of guys for years on end. Why ruin that? What if a really good owner simply caught the injury bug one year? Or his team simply failed to meet expectations? Should that owner be kicked out even though he remains a solid owner?

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of why this "oblivion tossing" would have to take place. Help?