• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone feels that way brah

Nah, i feel like i need to make a trade or 2 to not be on the bottom... Or get lucky and either Rashad jennings, Steven Jackson or frank gore go down(and that will hurt a few of you guys)...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, i feel like i need to make a trade or 2 to not be on the bottom... Or get lucky and either Rashad jennings, Steven Jackson or frank gore go down(and that will hurt a few of you guys)...

i got rb's and what i feel is sneaky qb depth

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me too. If Bell & Matthews are really good,my team is scary good

If Matthews stays healthy you're good to go. Bell is a guy I really like this year. Im anxious to see how the Chargers do without The Whiz. (Im hoping for Green to take over for Gates.)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bad thing for me in terms of my running backs is bell probably won't score a lot of rushing tds because Blount will get most of the goal line carries according to Bell

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bad thing for me in terms of my running backs is bell probably won't score a lot of rushing tds because Blount will get most of the goal line carries according to Bell

Yeah, that could hurt you a little. If anything were to happen to Shady you got yourself a steal in Sproles.

Grabbed my backup RBs in hopes they vulture some TDs off CJ and Sankey.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin can be had but not for fringe WR 2/3s

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maclin, and keenan allen can be had for cheapISH

Bryant and Calvin can be had for at least a number 1 RB

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maclin, and keenan allen can be had for cheapISH

Bryant and Calvin can be had for at least a number 1 RB

A real #1 RB? Or a RB that would be your #1?

I kid, I kid.

(The Browns are giving me some thrilling last second heroics!)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real #1 RB? Or a RB that would be your #1?

I kid, I kid.

(The Browns are giving me some thrilling last second heroics!)

For dez or Calvin it would need to be at least a RB ranked anywhere from 5th to 15(preseason)... creativity is allowed, but i am not going to take a QB for them unless it is a big 3... and wont downgrade my WR for a qb that is not top 10(preseason rank)...

If i am not getting any of that, then the second player in the deal better be very good too...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules Revisited
  • First, don't abandon your team
  • Second, keep posting
  • Third, no douchey plays (for example, if you're about to face AP who went down, picking up Gerhart on a waiver is legit - but if the team you're facing next week has Aaron Rodgers on a bye and the back-up Eli Manning just got hurt in a Thursday game, don't run to your computer first and do five add/drops to pick up all the QBs). We're all supposed to be good players beating each other straight-up. If you wonder about a move, ask.
Trades are always allowed (well, except draft pick trades).

Relegation

In normal circumstances, two teams will move up from the B league to the A league and two teams will move down from the A league to the B league. Teams moving down will be determined by power rankings. In the event of a tie, H2H will be the first tiebreaker, breakdown record will be the second tiebreaker, total points the third tiebreaker -- and if we still have a tie, whoever does better in a Fantasy Playoff Challenge to be determined.

The two teams moving up from the B League will go according to these criteria:
1. Champion
2. Regular season breakdown leader
3. Top seed
4. Regular season power rankings leader
5. Regular season points leader
If the B League champion meets all the other criteria, only a single team moves up (and only a single team moves down). Otherwise, the other B League team with the top-most criterion also moves up. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll again go to a Fantasy Playoff Challenge as the tiebreaker.)

To Spice Things Up
If in the regular season the B league outscores the A league by more than 168 FF points (one point per team per week), FOUR teams move instead of two. If that happens and the B League criteria above doesn't provide four teams, we'll use playoff seeding for the rest.

Also, the bottom two B League Teams are relegated out into Oblivion to make room for new blood - although at the beginning of the next season they can try to get nomination and support to get back in, on an even footing with everyone else who wants in.

I think that new pressure placed at the B League bottom is a respectful idea however i would hate to see a truly outstanding (MBBRLeaguer) who excels in every way get sent to oblivion

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got Peterson, Mccoy, Jennings, FJAX

two top 4 RB's and a definite starter........so lets make a deal TK