• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff, I was thinking along those lines as well...I don't dislike Cam at all, even though I grabbed him WAY too early...I just don't know who he's gonna throw the ball to. Hoping Romo's back holds out.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I got three starting Rbs now, need some we help although I love Cruz n brown this year, Cruz gonna join100 catch club in new offense

Good doing business with you, Steelers...hope it helps us both out! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Treff, I was thinking along those lines as well...I don't dislike Cam at all, even though I grabbed him WAY too early...I just don't know who he's gonna throw the ball to. Hoping Romo's back holds out.

That's the question, ain't it? The one thing to hang hope on is that Dallas does have an exceptional Oline (finally). . At least there's that.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the bench, or you just like maclin...

I am high on maclin too, but he is too good to sit on my bench... So is keenan allen(who I prefer to trade)...

Oh and I also have Josh Gordon on the bench... Might want to make a deal for him before his sentence, it very well could raise his value(of course it could also make him a droppable player)...

Heh, I'm not really interested in Gordon, but like I said, we may be able to do something. I was kinda waiting to see how things play out with you, Foot and Trudem.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite interesting being a co-owner with the grand master of swap.. I'm getting to see all these offers in and out. Interesting to get an "inside look" on how a big time trader works. I am most definitely not a big time trade guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too chef I'll rip offers out tonight hard right now. But let it be known I wanna upgrade we. And I'm pretty happy with Rudolph at te , not turner makes tight ends studs

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite interesting being a co-owner with the grand master of swap.. I'm getting to see all these offers in and out. Interesting to get an "inside look" on how a big time trader works. I am most definitely not a big time trade guy.

I thought I was, and then I met Chef...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been swamped at work. havent had a chance to look at anything. I have gotten two offers so far, from the same owner, but I know more people want/need RBs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, I didn't even think of that. For that matter, didn't even realize you were my shadow until yesterday. I'm actually trying to scale back on trading this year...believe it or not! :pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been swamped at work. havent had a chance to look at anything. I have gotten two offers so far, from the same owner, but I know more people want/need RBs.

When you get a chance, take a look at my team and see what you think.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I didn't even think of that. For that matter, didn't even realize you were my shadow until yesterday. I'm actually trying to scale back on trading this year...believe it or not! :pound:

Lol.. By all means don't let my presence affect you. I'm just watching the show. . Perry cool thus far!

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since im sitting out a year and missed out on the b league.. I joined an espn league to fill the void.. heres what I ended up with... what do you gurus think...

QB Newton and Dalton
RB Lacy Ball Miller and Stewart
WR J.Jones K. Allen TY Hilton A Boldin D Bowe D McCluster
TE J Cameron C Clay
D Rams
K Crosby

standard starters qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex, te, k, d

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since im sitting out a year and missed out on the b league.. I joined an espn league to fill the void.. heres what I ended up with... what do you gurus think...

QB Newton and Dalton
RB Lacy Ball Miller and Stewart
WR J.Jones K. Allen TY Hilton A Boldin D Bowe D McCluster
TE J Cameron C Clay
D Rams
K Crosby

standard starters qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex, te, k, d

I think that's a solid team. Absolutely love the RBs and WRs. TE ain't too shabby, either. :clap:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules Revisited
  • First, don't abandon your team
  • Second, keep posting
  • Third, no douchey plays (for example, if you're about to face AP who went down, picking up Gerhart on a waiver is legit - but if the team you're facing next week has Aaron Rodgers on a bye and the back-up Eli Manning just got hurt in a Thursday game, don't run to your computer first and do five add/drops to pick up all the QBs). We're all supposed to be good players beating each other straight-up. If you wonder about a move, ask.
Trades are always allowed (well, except draft pick trades).

Relegation

In normal circumstances, two teams will move up from the B league to the A league and two teams will move down from the A league to the B league. Teams moving down will be determined by power rankings. In the event of a tie, H2H will be the first tiebreaker, breakdown record will be the second tiebreaker, total points the third tiebreaker -- and if we still have a tie, whoever does better in a Fantasy Playoff Challenge to be determined.

The two teams moving up from the B League will go according to these criteria:
1. Champion
2. Regular season breakdown leader
3. Top seed
4. Regular season power rankings leader
5. Regular season points leader
If the B League champion meets all the other criteria, only a single team moves up (and only a single team moves down). Otherwise, the other B League team with the top-most criterion also moves up. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll again go to a Fantasy Playoff Challenge as the tiebreaker.)

To Spice Things Up
If in the regular season the B league outscores the A league by more than 168 FF points (one point per team per week), FOUR teams move instead of two. If that happens and the B League criteria above doesn't provide four teams, we'll use playoff seeding for the rest.

Also, the bottom two B League Teams are relegated out into Oblivion to make room for new blood - although at the beginning of the next season they can try to get nomination and support to get back in, on an even footing with everyone else who wants in.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL Rules Revisited
  • First, don't abandon your team
  • Second, keep posting
  • Third, no douchey plays (for example, if you're about to face AP who went down, picking up Gerhart on a waiver is legit - but if the team you're facing next week has Aaron Rodgers on a bye and the back-up Eli Manning just got hurt in a Thursday game, don't run to your computer first and do five add/drops to pick up all the QBs). We're all supposed to be good players beating each other straight-up. If you wonder about a move, ask.
Trades are always allowed (well, except draft pick trades).

Relegation

In normal circumstances, two teams will move up from the B league to the A league and two teams will move down from the A league to the B league. Teams moving down will be determined by power rankings. In the event of a tie, H2H will be the first tiebreaker, breakdown record will be the second tiebreaker, total points the third tiebreaker -- and if we still have a tie, whoever does better in a Fantasy Playoff Challenge to be determined.

The two teams moving up from the B League will go according to these criteria:
1. Champion
2. Regular season breakdown leader
3. Top seed
4. Regular season power rankings leader
5. Regular season points leader
If the B League champion meets all the other criteria, only a single team moves up (and only a single team moves down). Otherwise, the other B League team with the top-most criterion also moves up. (In the unlikely event of a tie, we'll again go to a Fantasy Playoff Challenge as the tiebreaker.)

To Spice Things Up
If in the regular season the B league outscores the A league by more than 168 FF points (one point per team per week), FOUR teams move instead of two. If that happens and the B League criteria above doesn't provide four teams, we'll use playoff seeding for the rest.

Also, the bottom two B League Teams are relegated out into Oblivion to make room for new blood - although at the beginning of the next season they can try to get nomination and support to get back in, on an even footing with everyone else who wants in.

:omg: I better get my act together.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure I'm on the b list next season... I'll be out for blood

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash