• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller and Ivory, needed RB's from drafting in the 10th hole and grabbing AJ Green in the 2nd RD

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was in a toss up over green and bryant.. i went with bryant.. i think he will have a decent year if he can stay healthy...

millar i dont know too much about.. he might surprise me.. i has him going very early in a lot of mocks.. but didnt see him produce.. hes a fence guy.. you could have hit a home run with that one.. ivory .. i almost took as well.. but the jets i think finish last in the east.. the whole team has problems.. top to bottom..

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Cameron bc he's young and not sure how well the entire Cleveland offense will be this year. But he seems to have a good rapport with Weeden so let's hope it works out.

Also, not entirely Stafford, but kinda only bc I felt he regressed a bit last year. I waited on a qb bc I figured he wouldn't go high, but even as a Lions homer I have my concerns.

Lastly is say Alshon near the end of my draft. Marshall is the man in Chi-Town but someone else has to get the ball right? Why not a huge ass target in Alshon? He had a case of the dropsies last year at times so let's hope he corrected that.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you B-Leaguers...who are the guys you took a chance on?

For me, it's gotta be Ryan Mathews. Really didn't plan on drafting him, but looking for a RB in the 7th round, his name just kept sticking out. If he stays healthy and stops fumbling, he could actually work out nicely. I also think DeAndre Hopkins could fit in quite well as a bookend with Andre.

So who do you guys have high hopes for?

If he's healthy, getting him in the 7th could work well for you. I also really like Hopkins, but didn't he get hurt?

I actually put Deangelo Williams in my flex. It sounds like they're trying to stop using Cam as the main runner for safety reasons, and JStew is still hurt. Tolbert may get the GL carries but I really like Williams to have a solid season. He showed at the end of last season he still has some juice left.

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was in a toss up over green and bryant.. i went with bryant.. i think he will have a decent year if he can stay healthy...

millar i dont know too much about.. he might surprise me.. i has him going very early in a lot of mocks.. but didnt see him produce.. hes a fence guy.. you could have hit a home run with that one.. ivory .. i almost took as well.. but the jets i think finish last in the east.. the whole team has problems.. top to bottom..

Jets definately have problems, but overlooked Ingram who was still on the board and got nervous with lack of RB depth. Hopefully Geno wins the QB battle and does well becuase if it's up to Sanchez, I'm guessing there might be a few more butt fumbles this season.

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dblake, you took Bryant right before me so that helped me choose. It was between Julio and AJ but Julio has some other weapons on his team so I went with AJ there.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's healthy, getting him in the 7th could work well for you. I also really like Hopkins, but didn't he get hurt?

I actually put Deangelo Williams in my flex. It sounds like they're trying to stop using Cam as the main runner for safety reasons, and JStew is still hurt. Tolbert may get the GL carries but I really like Williams to have a solid season. He showed at the end of last season he still has some juice left.

Hopkins had a concussion, but supposedly is ok. It's gonna be interesting to see how everything stands a in a couple of weeks when the dust settles for everyone.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins had a concussion, but supposedly is ok. It's gonna be interesting to see how everything stands a in a couple of weeks when the dust settles for everyone.

That's good. I was hoping Devier Posey was gonna be able to go in and do something but it's looking less and less likely. I like Hopkins though, he seems like a very good #2. The season can't start soon enough!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you B-Leaguers...who are the guys you took a chance on?

For me, it's gotta be Ryan Mathews. Really didn't plan on drafting him, but looking for a RB in the 7th round, his name just kept sticking out. If he stays healthy and stops fumbling, he could actually work out nicely. I also think DeAndre Hopkins could fit in quite well as a bookend with Andre.

So who do you guys have high hopes for?

hey i didnt receive any feedback on what i think was the all time IR team that i drafted

so to answer i took a chance on most of my squad every one of any importance has a pretty bad injury history

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i didnt receive any feedback on what i think was the all time IR team that i drafted

so to answer i took a chance on most of my squad every one of any importance has a pretty bad injury history

Well my first MMBRL draft

it would appear i did alright from spot 8 ( Barbarians at The Gate )

alright if you like

The Greatest IR Team of all time

Qb-Eli
Rb1-Richardson
Rb2-S.Jackson

Wr1-Andre The Great
Wr2-Amendola

Flex Demarco

bn-Rb-Tate
bn-Rb-Woodhead

bn-Wr-Nicks
bn-Wr-Garcon
bn-Wr-Dobson

Te-Cook
Df-Rams
K-Dawson

so who goes down first

Yeh, you've got some injury risks, but big upside as well. I'm not a Nicks or Woodhead fan, but I like Demarco. Matter of fact, if you wanna do something with him, let me know.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh, you've got some injury risks, but big upside as well. I'm not a Nicks or Woodhead fan, but I like Demarco. Matter of fact, if you wanna do something with him, let me know.

cool Chef i certainly trade a lot in my keeper league
i actually have danced all over the draft board by making 5 trades in the last 3 weeks

as for this league i certainly want the games to begin before dealing

i do however always reply to any trade offer and many times i will also counter offer

so Murray eh....i though he was a pretty good 4th round flex pick

here is to him staying healthy and dominating knock knock...:hope:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a rule suggestion. As the drone team can not really fight for its best potential. Can we just consider the drone team a bye week or an automatic win. Clearly throughout the season it can only get worse... We just lock the players on that team so nobody can get them.

I just don't think it is fair that playing the drone in the first weeks is going to be much harder than facing them later this season.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk - you are sorely mistaken by the prowess that the drone team possess.

I just don't think it is fair that playing the drone in the first
weeks is going to be much harder than facing them later this season.

The drone makes all transactions based purely off of stats, and 0% emotion, and the exact opposite of your statement occurred last year. The drone caught fire at the end of the season, and put up an impressive run to actually make the playoffs. We all thought the exact same thing as you, the drone will be a total pushover, but that was not the case. Beat the drone, then you can ask about calling it a bye week or automatic win.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk - you are sorely mistaken by the prowess that the drone team possess.

The drone makes all transactions based purely off of stats, and 0% emotion, and the exact opposite of your statement occurred last year. The drone caught fire at the end of the season, and put up an impressive run to actually make the playoffs. We all thought the exact same thing as you, the drone will be a total pushover, but that was not the case. Beat the drone, then you can ask about calling it a bye week or automatic win.

I am happy to be wrong. I hope that it doesn't become a pushover, maybe I am yet to really understand how it will operate.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy to be wrong. I hope that it doesn't become a pushover, maybe I am yet to really understand how it will operate.

Hmmm...I just checked the schedule and I play the drone twice in the first 6 weeks. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as the drone was..a lot of it had to do with snagging AP in the third. No doubts it'll still be a challenge..but I think this drone pales in comparison to it's older brother.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick analysis: top 3 teams(no order)
BB, foot, kosanke

Foot and kosanke have the best starters but they have a very thin bench. Bb has slightly worse starters than the other 2, but has a good bench.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool Chef i certainly trade a lot in my keeper league
i actually have danced all over the draft board by making 5 trades in the last 3 weeks

as for this league i certainly want the games to begin before dealing

i do however always reply to any trade offer and many times i will also counter offer

so Murray eh....i though he was a pretty good 4th round flex pick

here is to him staying healthy and dominating knock knock...:hope:

Heh...I think he was a great 4th round flex pick. I was all over him if he had gotten to me. And as far as trading goes, i'm just kinda putting out feelers right now...gonna be fun! :yahoo:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellow Barbarians: whoever is interested in snaching Eddie Lacy from the Foot's squad I am excepting all offers for him.

I am interested in a rb with similar value.

He is officially on the block, so if interested let your offers be known on here.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also willing to a package deal where I could give Lacy with Rudolph to get a higher ranked TE and a lesser ranked RB.