• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally forgot to put my claim in for the Denver defense. Picking up the Raiders defense is my punishment. I don't even get the return touchdown points either to counter it. :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally forgot to put my claim in for the Denver defense. Picking up the Raiders defense is my punishment. I don't even get the return touchdown points either to counter it. :L

I was surprised that I was able to pick up the Broncos D. Appreciate your forgetfulness.:nod:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem :thumb:. I was like oh i'll do that later... This afternoon comes along oh crap I never put in a claim.. Rushing onto ESPN hoping no one added them. Seeing Harold got them... Doh... :doh:.. Harold's horseshoe is strong this year. :suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL @Trudem

ok now that is over I can get on with my plan to take over the world Pinky.
GL to you as well. I will be out of town all weekend for a X-Wing tournament in Macon, Georgia but I will try to pay attention.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second guessed the hell out of my defense choice. I wanted to play KC so badly because Carr struggles in the cold and KC has had his number for the most part. :gaah:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs started this week in one of my another leagues as the semi finals and finals are both 2 weeks long. Man, Bell got me off to an incredible start. 47 points

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarian Update going into SNF/MNF

Foot leads Monkey 78 to 57.4, Foot still has Dez, Monkey is done. D. Adams was Foot leading scorer with 16.4. Monkey had Dalton putting up 20, but poor games from Ingram, Ware, Pryor and the Seahawks D sunk him.

Trudem leads OBX 125.6 to 55. Trudem got a monster game from Bell. Trudem still has Bailey and OBX has Elliot, Pats D and Tucker.

Barilko beat Micro 72.7 to 66.1 Bar got 16 points from his kicker (Forbath) and 20.2 from Luck and McCoy got 16.8. Micro 14 from Gurley,11 from Warkins and 13 from his D (Bengals). Both are done.

Smitty leading Shady 118.9 to 72.2 Smitty got a big day from Powell who put up just a tad under 30 for him. Smitty still has Gostkowski and Shady has Blount and Mitchell.

Sammy leads Bks 84.8 to 65.1 Bk still has Wallace and S. Smith, Sammy has Brady, Jennings and Edelman.

Harold leads Stomp 88 to 77.5. Harold has Beckham and Stomp has Witten. R. Kelley was top scorer for Stomp and D. Murray for Harold.

Been fun guys. :suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a time to have my worst week of the year. The only thing that saved my was Barilko having a bad week also.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a time to have my worst week of the year. The only thing that saved my was Barilko having a bad week also.

Yeah Barilko got to feel bad, but he had a good season, just came up short.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me be the first to congratulate you @obxyankeefan as at this point there is no way that Barilko can catch you in breakdown, so not only are you guaranteed to make the playoffs, but you are also the winner of the golden ticket to the A league. Now, with @HaroldSeattle win clinching the #1 seed for him. He will move up with you if either you or he wins the Super Bowl. If @Trudem or @SoShady win the Super Bowl, they would be the team moving up with you.

So, Harold, I'm not sure if that will play into your selection of the team you want to play the first week, but if you choose OBX, even though he has been the best team all year, you are guaranteed to have one of you playing for the Super Bowl title. However, if you pick somebody else and you both win, then you are guaranteed a spot in the A league regardless of who wins the Super Bowl. It will be very interesting strategy to say the least.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me be the first to congratulate you @obxyankeefan as at this point there is no way that Barilko can catch you in breakdown, so not only are you guaranteed to make the playoffs, but you are also the winner of the golden ticket to the A league. Now, with @HaroldSeattle win clinching the #1 seed for him. He will move up with you if either you or he wins the Super Bowl. If @Trudem or @SoShady win the Super Bowl, they would be the team moving up with you.

So, Harold, I'm not sure if that will play into your selection of the team you want to play the first week, but if you choose OBX, even though he has been the best team all year, you are guaranteed to have one of you playing for the Super Bowl title. However, if you pick somebody else and you both win, then you are guaranteed a spot in the A league regardless of who wins the Super Bowl. It will be very interesting strategy to say the least.
Mmm didn't think about the angle of picking OBX. I get the feeling everyone in the playoffs is thinking...

th%201%20pick%20me.jpg

:rolleyes2:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like previous years in MBBRL leagues I had a good regular season and expect to flame out in the playoffs...

Dynasty last season was a great example. My B league is solid but I am just waiting for the other show to drop.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I was doomed when Crabby put up 2 Thursday. and then Julio out and Gordon out in the first

Congrats OBX job well done. I gave it all I had. basically Crabby bad weeks and Julios 3 duds did me in