• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I was doomed when Crabby put up 2 Thursday. and then Julio out and Gordon out in the first

Congrats OBX job well done. I gave it all I had. basically Crabby bad weeks and Julios 3 duds did me in

It has been fun @Barilko fighting with you for the top spot, while at the same time seeing who could lose in the most ridiculous ways.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck guys

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Regular Season Standings

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg
Relegation Station

So as suspected, when the point totals came in at the end both Milk and Ram passed Face so Lefty and Face will be the teams relegated.

Lefty 6.0 power ranking
Face 10.0 power ranking
Milk 10.5 power ranking
Ram 12.5 power ranking

The Bottom Depths of Hell

The two teams in the B league falling into oblivion will be Micro and Stomp.

Micro 3.0 power ranking
Stomp 8.0 power ranking

Movin on Up

As already stated several times over the last few days, OBX held off Barilko for the breakdown title in the B league and will be guaranteed a spot in the A league next year.

OBX 118-35-1
Barilko 108-46

Steelers and Harold locked up the #1 seeds and will get to choose their opponents for the coming week in the first round of the playoffs. They must make their selections by 9:00 tomorrow night.

Playoff notes from the league:

The only division winner that had a better breakdown record than the rest of their division teams was Shady in the entire MBBRL. In fact, 3 of the 6 division winners did so with a losing breakdown record (Treff 75-79, TKO 74-80, Harold 68-86).

In the A league, the top 3 breakdown records and 4 of the top 5 didn't even make the playoffs:

Tlance 91-63
Fuzzy 86-68
Bandit 85-69
Joe 84-70
Chef 84-70

In the B league, Sam outscored Harold by 56 points, had a 10 game lead in breakdown for the year, and finished 3 games behind him in the standings.

The only two division winners that scored the most points in their divisions were Shady and Steelers.

Tlance and Barilko both had a 30.5 power ranking and are on the outside looking in for the playoffs. Tlance had the most points and best breakdown record in the A league, but just couldn't get the win he needed the most the last week of the season.

In the A league, no team was worse than 5-9 and no team was better than 9-5. Now that is some freaking parity.

@averagejoe sorry to tell you, but I ended up passing you in points against the last week as Bandit ended up being the only team in the MBBRL to give up 1500 points. And you thought your defensive coordinator sucked.

The B league put up a helluva fight the last week, but the A league still won the season long points race 16635.7 to 16549.6.

Good luck to all the playoff teams this week. I really hope one of you A leaguers can top 80 points this time :)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle IMO you made the right choice. But Trudem has had my number for years now in these leagues. Hopefully this is the time I am able to break through against him and see you in the final.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle IMO you made the right choice. But Trudem has had my number for years now in these leagues. Hopefully this is the time I am able to break through against him and see you in the final.

Look at this way @obxyankeefan , it's hard to beat a good team twice in a row, so you got that going for you. Good luck, maybe we'll meet for the championship.:suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really sweating going into last week. Now I'm going overboard and over thinking everything because it's hard enough to beat someone twice let alone three times...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i said it earlier but im saying it again

Good Luck Guys !! :usa2::canada::canada::usa2::suds::suds::suds:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Regular Season Standings

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_14.jpg
Relegation Station

So as suspected, when the point totals came in at the end both Milk and Ram passed Face so Lefty and Face will be the teams relegated.

Lefty 6.0 power ranking
Face 10.0 power ranking
Milk 10.5 power ranking
Ram 12.5 power ranking

The Bottom Depths of Hell

The two teams in the B league falling into oblivion will be Micro and Stomp.

Micro 3.0 power ranking
Stomp 8.0 power ranking

Movin on Up

As already stated several times over the last few days, OBX held off Barilko for the breakdown title in the B league and will be guaranteed a spot in the A league next year.

OBX 118-35-1
Barilko 108-46

Steelers and Harold locked up the #1 seeds and will get to choose their opponents for the coming week in the first round of the playoffs. They must make their selections by 9:00 tomorrow night.

Playoff notes from the league:

The only division winner that had a better breakdown record than the rest of their division teams was Shady in the entire MBBRL. In fact, 3 of the 6 division winners did so with a losing breakdown record (Treff 75-79, TKO 74-80, Harold 68-86).

In the A league, the top 3 breakdown records and 4 of the top 5 didn't even make the playoffs:

Tlance 91-63
Fuzzy 86-68
Bandit 85-69
Joe 84-70
Chef 84-70

In the B league, Sam outscored Harold by 56 points, had a 10 game lead in breakdown for the year, and finished 3 games behind him in the standings.

The only two division winners that scored the most points in their divisions were Shady and Steelers.

Tlance and Barilko both had a 30.5 power ranking and are on the outside looking in for the playoffs. Tlance had the most points and best breakdown record in the A league, but just couldn't get the win he needed the most the last week of the season.

In the A league, no team was worse than 5-9 and no team was better than 9-5. Now that is some freaking parity.

@averagejoe sorry to tell you, but I ended up passing you in points against the last week as Bandit ended up being the only team in the MBBRL to give up 1500 points. And you thought your defensive coordinator sucked.

The B league put up a helluva fight the last week, but the A league still won the season long points race 16635.7 to 16549.6.

Good luck to all the playoff teams this week. I really hope one of you A leaguers can top 80 points this time :)
Bandit Thank You Amazing Work

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower has the 3rd highest score between the MBBRL A and B Leagues along with tSuicide A League......that's one hell of a season in tSuicide League.......and I have to play his old ass again this week.................how was the other Suicide League?

I think I'm fucked

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing it for you Harold. You are going to get smoked by DJ playing the Saints. Your luck just ran out. :nono:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower has the 3rd highest score between the MBBRL A and B Leagues along with tSuicide A League......that's one hell of a season in tSuicide League.......and I have to play his old ass again this week.................how was the other Suicide League?

I think I'm fucked

Gotcha covered Sammy. Nothing even close to the point total that Lefty put up. Here are the standings and the point totals:

2016_MBBRL_SUICIDE_B_FINAL_WEEK_STANDINGS.jpg

2016_MBBRL_SUICIDE_B_FINAL_WEEK_POINT_TOTALS.jpg

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why not throw the Coma B league stuff in here too for you, even though there's one more regular season week left.

2016_MBBRL_COMA_B_STANDINGS.jpg

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also in case anybody was wondering, the playoff teams from this year's MBBRL came from the following draft positions:

A league

Steelers - 6th position
Chef - 12th position
TKO - 2nd position
Treff - 10th position

Most points was from Tlance in the 1st position

B league

Harold - 12th position
Cheesehead - 11th position
OBX - 5th position
Shady - 1st position

Barilko's monster team was drafted from the 8th position.

I think it's safe to say that it makes no difference whatsoever where you draft from, it's what you do with it that counts. :)