• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Broncos let them march down the field and score with 1 second left. Kills me here in B as Kelce gets more points kills me in my money league and when the Chiefs score it costs me against the spread I was 13-2 before the last second score and instead 12-3 and it cost me the spread pool as well

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Broncos let them march down the field and score with 1 second left. Kills me here in B as Kelce gets more points kills me in my money league and when the Chiefs score it costs me against the spread I was 13-2 before the last second score and instead 12-3 and it cost me the spread pool as well
That McManus FG attempt forced a great deal of money to change hands.

Really ballsy move. Surprised after Kubiak had his team take a knee, with two TOs left at the end of regulation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That McManus FG attempt forced a great deal of money to change hands.

Really ballsy move. Surprised after Kubiak had his team take a knee, with two TOs left at the end of regulation.

If he was going to kick the FG, He would have been better off just going for it. With the way they been passing on the Chiefs defense in the 4th and OT, who knows what happens. Even if they were completely stopped on that 4th down attempt, Chiefs would have got the ball on their own 45 instead of the Broncos 48. Bad decision

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 4th and 29 reception by Sproles won me two leagues lol. :dhd:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im looking to package Cobb and Hill or Crowell for WR help. Anyone takers?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 12 STANDINGS
2016_MBBRL_WEEK_12.jpg

And so we are through the first round of division games and really not much got decided. Most of the people that needed to win to stay alive won so let's break it down by league and division:

A league rankings

#1 Chef 9-3 (best record of division leaders)
#2 Treff 8-4 (better breakdown record than TKO)
#3 TKO 8-4 (other division leader)
#4 Steelers 8-4 (best record of all wild cards)
#5 Bandit 7-5 (only team at this record)
#6 Tlance 6-6 (still alive for division and wild card)

Lefty, Fuzzy, Milk, Joe, Face and Ram have all been eliminated because they can't catch their division leaders or Steelers for the wild card.

Technically Chef hasn't clinched a playoff spot, but he's pretty damn close. The only way he doesn't make the playoffs is if he loses out, Steelers ends up winning that division, and Bandit wins out and passes him in breakdown (Chef currently has a 10 game lead) so Bandit would be the wild card. Like I said technically not clinched, but pretty close.

Tlance must win his last two games and get two losses from either Treff to win the division or Steelers to win the wild card. If he catches Steelers for the wild card he must stay ahead of him in breakdown.

There are several other scenarios for all the other playoff teams to get in and clinch, but we'll get into more next week once things are a little less hazy.

A league division breakdown

In the Athos division Treff and Tlance won last week setting up their showdown this week, but Treff is still holding on to a two game lead, so even if Tlance wins this week, he would still need to win in week 14 and have Treff lose to win the division.

In the Porthos division TKO beat Bandit to take a one game lead, but both are still alive. Bandit can only win the division if he wins out and TKO loses out because if they end up tied, TKO will have a better division record.

In the Aramis division Steelers did what he had to and beat Chef last week so Chef's lead is down to one game over him. Right now they would both be in the playoffs. If Steelers and Chef end up tied, Steelers would hold the tiebreaker because he would have a better division record.

Relegation Station

This is going to come right down to the wire between Ram, Lefty, and Milk. One big week out of any of them and it will probably save them from being relegated.

Ram 7 power ranking
Lefty 7 power ranking
Milk 9 power ranking

B League Rankings

#1 Cheesehead 9-3 (better breakdown record than Harold)
#2 Haroldseattle 9-3
#3 Shady 7-5 (other division leader)
#4 OBX 7-5 (better breakdown record than Sam)
#5 Sam 7-5
#6 Barilko 6-6 (better breakdown record than Monkey)
#7 Monkey 6-6
#8 BK 5-7 (better breakdown record than Foot)
#9 Foot 5-7 (still alive for division but not wild card)

Smitty, Micro, and Stomp have all been eliminated from playoff contention.

Nobody has clinched a playoff spot yet although both Cheesehead and Harold are really close, but there are scenarios in which one of them could get left out of the playoffs.

B League Division Breakdown

In the Visogoths division, Monkey did what he had to in defeating Shady last week to stay alive and he is now one game back. Foot is also still alive for the division title at two games back. If either Monkey or Foot catch Shady they will hold the tiebreaker with a better division record than him. If it ends up in a three way tie at 7-5, Foot would win the division with the best division record, so Shady must stay ahead of them to win the division.

In the Ostrogoths division, Cheesehead won and OBX defeated Barilko so Cheesehead holds a two game lead over OBX for the division. The only way OBX can win it is if he wins out and Cheesehead loses out.

In the Huns division, Sam beat Harold last week, but still needs a lot of help as he has to win his next two games and Harold has to lose his next two games in order for Sam to win the division with a better division record.

As far as the wild card goes there are still way too many scenarios to go over with all these teams still alive, but next week I'm sure will eliminate some possibilities.

Movin' on Up

OBX not only beat Barilko, but he also extended his breakdown lead to 9.5 games also. It's still a two horse race between those two.

OBX 104-27-1
Barilko 95-37

Descending into the depths of hell

Micro 5.5 power ranking
Stomp 5.5 power ranking
Smitty 7.0 power ranking

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw. I dont think that helps me unfortunately.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure how much help he can give from the sidelines though...
He's questionable ery week.

Played thru a torn labrum in college and I think he's doin the same thing right now. Best I have to offer, but I understand being hesitant.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao...............that's kinda how I felt about yer original offer...............:suds:
no worries. Its tough honestly. Both sides had players capable of duds or big games. Predicting them is maddening.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries. Its tough honestly. Both sides had players capable of duds or big games. Predicting them is maddening.
Well you could have my RB's...............they're just capable of duds..........makes it way easier. Funny, when I made that trade with @HaroldSeattle I really thought I came off the winner there. That's what I get for thinking. Had ARob been even close to LY it would have worked since Gore has been pretty decent this year..............again................and again.