• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is full of emotion for my wife and her family. Today is both Thanksgiving and my birthday. However sadly my wife's father was struck by a vehicle Wednesday morning and died at the scene. I needed football today to take my mind away from reality.

There was some estrangement between him and the rest of the family but emotions are still very raw. It was a hard day

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is full of emotion for my wife and her family. Today is both Thanksgiving and my birthday. However sadly my wife's father was struck by a vehicle Wednesday morning and died at the scene. I needed football today to take my mind away from reality.

Some thing like that is a real shock. Got to be tough. Time is the about the only thing that helps. Condolences.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. I'm hopeful that I can help her through this but unfortunately I'm out of my element. You are right that time only heals wounds like this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started Eli over Cousins because the matchup with the Browns looked so juicy. Hope he has a huge day, because Cousin sure did.:gaah:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good start for both of us @Barilko
Good start for sure but i think you have me if things go as they should

Rogers should come close to or match or even better Big Ben and i wont be able to match doublEE and Ajayi

my only hope is Julio has a monster and not another stinker as he has had a few

also my D at 6 can be topped

it may come down to me finding a monster flex day to top Beasley's 5.6

but ya good start.....

im still hurting from Crabbys .5 day and julio's 1.6 earlier that both cost me games
and another Crabby 1 pt day that cost me as i lost all 3 of those games by mini scores

we all can find crap like that for sure but jeesh .5 and 1 and 1.9 from guys who can produce

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start for sure but i think you have me if things go as they should

Rogers should come close to or match or even better Big Ben and i wont be able to match doublEE and Ajayi

my only hope is Julio has a monster and not another stinker as he has had a few

also my D at 6 can be topped

it may come down to me finding a monster flex day to top Beasley's 5.6

but ya good start.....

im still hurting from Crabbys .5 day and julio's 1.6 earlier that both cost me games
and another Crabby 1 pt day that cost me as i lost all 3 of those games by mini scores

we all can find crap like that for sure but jeesh .5 and 1 and 1.9 from guys who can produce

that's one of those which is worse questions. losing a close game or being the second highest scoring team and losing, or thirdly keep seeing your opponent comeback on MNF.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's one of those which is worse questions. losing a close game or being the second highest scoring team and losing, or thirdly keep seeing your opponent comeback on MNF.
All 3 together.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me its always seeing your opponent coming back from a huge defict on SNF/MNF. I can deal with losing on SNF/MNF if I'm up by a few but when I'm up 20 or 30 points and they only have 1 player going. Pretty frustrating to say the lease.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me its always seeing your opponent coming back from a huge defict on SNF/MNF. I can deal with losing on SNF/MNF if I'm up by a few but when I'm up 20 or 30 points and they only have 1 player going. Pretty frustrating to say the lease.

I was thinking of you when I put the third option in there.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with ya which is worse

My 4th is pretty exclusive to the promotion from B to A. but it can and does include those what is worse questions

the 4th is watching on SNF and MNF for sure as the guys come back and pass me in breakdown but don't pass you even though the diff between our scores is minimal. ala Eifert one big play to pass me but squat all the rest of the game and doesn't pass you. and at the same time Hill passes me but can't get 1 lousy yard more to pass you as well but of course at the same time 1 yard less would of had you not tieing

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was some estrangement between him and the rest of the family but emotions are still very raw. It was a hard day

Never a good time for that but always worse around the holidays. We'll be thinking of you up here on the East Coast.

Condolences my friend.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. I'm hopeful that I can help her through this but unfortunately I'm out of my element. You are right that time only heals wounds like this.
Condolences my friend Wishing you and yours the strength

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love going on these cruises with my wife, but I need to stop doing them during FF season. I can check the scores at around the end of the early games, but will not have internet again until Wednesday.

GL @Barilko

Last edited:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love going on these cruises with my wife, but I need to stop doing them during FF season. I can check the scores at around the end of the early games, but will not have internet again until Wednesday.

GL @Barilko
Yes sir Good Luck to you Enjoy the cruise!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy been driving myself crazy deciding on a flex player, decided screw it and going homer, put Lockett in the flex. Sounds crazy I know, but he's starting to look like his old self IMO and is back from that PCL tear. :hope:

Good luck.:suds: