• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a battle we are fighting every week
Breakdown Wildcard maybe even division if we both beat you know who

Good stuff. It's a pleasure battling you

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a battle we are fighting every week
Breakdown Wildcard maybe even division if we both beat you know who

Good stuff. It's a pleasure battling you

This has been the best year I have had in FF in a long time. It has reminded me why I come back put myself through this every year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally I win one of these and it comes against the team with the best record in the league :yes:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm sure OBX doesn't mind my adding his voice when I say

We Thank You. :suds:

tumblr_ma9a02JYuB1qaesd9.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are heating up for the race for the playoffs!

th%20fire%201.jpg

Barilko vs Shady is a dandy. Score is Bar 101.7 Shady 106.3 Bar got some relief when Starks scored last night. Needs Crabtree to just do his job. The way WRs are scoring 28 one game then 3 the next, both teams are sweating.

OBX vs Stomp is going right down to the wire. ObX has 103.6 and has no one going tonight and Stomp has 95.7 with L. Murray going tonight.

Harold vs Monkey still can go either way. Harold leads 93.4 to 73.5 over Monkey. However Monkey has L. Miller going tonight and Harold has Fiedorowicz

BK beat Trudem 102.5 to 98.6 So BK finally beat the SNF/MNF curse, but with all the scoring going on last night and Trudem having Cobb. it was a nail biter for BK.

Sammy beat Smitty 110.9 to 82 Thanks to a big game from Tom Brady who put up 36.4 for Sammy.

Micro leads Foot 76.8 to 76.5 Foot suffered a blow when Green got injured yesterday ( seems to be a epidemic) This is a real horse race with Foot having the Texanx D and Micro having A. Cooper.

Needless to say a whole lot of sweating going on over the MNF game.

th%20sweating.jpg

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sweating it out when you expect the loss ;). Would have been more fun if it was Hopkins vs Crabtree with Barilko having a small lead.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko ouch on that almost TD by Crabtree. Reminds me when I needed 2 points from Enunwa, agonizing.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I was smart and didn't watch the game so no hbp for me tonight. Good game Barilko I sure got lucky. :suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the craziness which is B league continues: Trudem, Barilko, and OBX all lose while Harold now has the best record even though he is falling further below .500 in the Power record.

upload_2016-11-22_0-22-23.png

Note on the above graph. If there are any differences between this one and the one that @canesandfinsfanatic puts up. Bandit's is the correct one.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 11 STANDINGS

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

B league outscored the A league 1172.4 - 1122.2 to close the gap to 152.6 points.

And now we really get down to business with only the division games left, although every division but one has a two game lead for the leader. Let's start with the A league.

#1 Chef
#2 TKO
#3 Treff
#4 Steelers (wild card)
#5 Bandit
#6 Tlance
#7 Lefty
#8 Joe
#9 Fuzzy

Milk, Face, and Ram have all been eliminated

In the Athos division Treff (7-4) has a two game lead over Tlance and Lefty (5-6) and a three game lead over Fuzzy (4-7). Technically Fuzzy is still alive for the division, but only if he goes 3-0 in the division games, Treff goes 0-3 in the division games, Tlance goes 2-1 in the division games, and Lefty goes 1-2 in the division games. If that exact scenario happened, then Treff, Fuzzy, and Tlance would all be 7-7 and Lefty would be 6-8 and eliminated even though he'd have the best division record. Treff's division record in that scenario would be 2-4 so that would leave him out as well and it would come down to Fuzzy and Tlance who would both be 3-3 in the division so it would come down to breakdown, which means Fuzzy also has to gain 10 games on Tlance in breakdown, piece of cake Fuzzy!! But the good news is, I'm saying there's a chance.

This week Treff plays Lefty and Fuzzy plays Tlance. If Treff wins and Tlance loses, Treff clinches the division. Lefty must win to keep his slim playoff hopes alive.

The Porthos division is the only division that is close right now at the top as TKO and Bandit are tied for the division lead at 7-4. Right now TKO has the better division record so he is at the top, but they play each other this week, so the winner will have a great shot at the division although the loser will still be alive for the wild card. Milk and Joe have both been eliminated from the division and must have both the loser of the Bandit/TKO game and Steelers lose out to have a shot at the wild card, so they are just playing out the stretch essentially.

This week Bandit and TKO square off in the co-game of the week and Joe plays Milk for pride.

In the Aramis division Steelers (7-4) missed a golden opportunity last week, but Chef held on to his two game lead (9-2) since both lost. Face and Ram are playing to not be relegated and have been eliminated from playoff contention.

In the other game of the week Steelers will try and avenge his one yard loss from earlier this year as he and Chef face each other. Steelers must win to keep his division hopes alive, although he will still be alive for the wild card which he is currently leading. If Chef wins he clinches the division and technically not the #1 seed, but pretty close to it because he'll have a pretty substantial lead in breakdown over both the other division leaders. Face and Ram play each other for pride also.

Race for the #1 seed and getting to choose your playoff opponent

Chef has a comfortable two game lead over the field right now for the #1 seed but things could change this week.

Relegation Station

This is shaping up to be a four way "battle" to stave off relegation and things are certainly close enough for any of these four teams to end up in the bottom.

Milk 5.5 power ranking
Ram 7.5 power ranking
Lefty 10.5 power ranking
Face 11.0 power ranking

And now to the B league:

#1 Haroldseattle
#2 Cheesehead
#3 Shady
#4 OBX
#5 Barilko
#6 Sam
#7 Monkey
#8 BK
#9 Stomp
#10 Micro
#11 Foot

Smitty is the only team technically eliminated although all of the 4-7 teams will be eliminated if OBX and Barilko don't tie this week because there is no chance in hell they are catching the winner of that game in breakdown.

In the Visogoths division Shady (7-4) has a two game lead over Monkey and a three game lead over Foot. Technically Foot is still alive if he wins out and Shady loses out for the division title.

This week Shady plays Monkey and if Shady wins he clinches the division. Foot battles Smitty and must win to keep his slim playoff chances alive.

In the Ostrogoths division of death, what were the odds that all three (Cheesehead, OBX, and Barilko) would all lose last week? But that's exactly what happened. So Cheesehead (8-3) keeps his two game lead over both OBX and Barilko (6-5) in the most powerful division in the MBBRL.

This week OBX and Barilko play each other in what most likely will be an elimination game for the division although both will remain alive for the wild card. Cheesehead plays Micro but can't clinch the division unless he wins and OBX and Barilko tie.

In the Huns division Harold won again and kept his three game lead over Sam. It's simple, if Harold's magic number is 1, so if he wins or Sam loses in the next three games he wins the division as Sam is the only one that can catch him. BK and Stomp are essentially playing out the string.

This week Harold plays Sam and clinches the division with a win or tie. Sam must win to keep his division hopes alive, although he is still a major player in the wild card regardless.

A note on Harold. Although his team has been playing much better lately, his breakdown record of 56-65 suggests that he should have a 5-6 record right now, to be 9-2 is defying the odds by a whole 4 games. That's amazing. On the other side of the coin, OBX and his 94-26-1 breakdown record should be 9-2 right now but he sits at 6-5. So I guess everything evens out which sucks for OBX and is great for Harold.

Golden ticket to the A league (best breakdown record)

OBX 94-26-1
Barilko 87-34

It's entirely possible that the team that gets the golden ticket to the A league doesn't even make the playoffs and it's almost certain at this point that the same team will not be the #1 seed, so no matter what, two teams will be moving up from the B league next year.

Race for the #1 seed and getting to choose your playoff opponent

Harold holds a one game lead over Cheesehead and a two game lead over Shady right now for the #1 seed, but both of them have better breakdown records than him, so if they catch him, they will probably overtake him.

Teams descending into the pit of hell

Smitty power ranking 6.5
Micro power ranking 8.0
Foot power ranking 8.5
Stomp power ranking 8.5

Good luck to everybody this week except TKO. May David Johnson and Cam both tweak their knees just enough to miss two quarters each.

Oh yeah, and everybody have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lefty and I will be celebrating at my house with about 27. Hope you enjoy the family and football!!

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I was smart and didn't watch the game so no hbp for me tonight. Good game Barilko I sure got lucky. :suds:
Good game is write

But hey MCoy goes out in early 2nd however happens to all of us

but jeesh Crabby only gets .5. That is ridiculous. Do I ever feel snakebit this year
I think I'm second in points and inches from first. and prob most points against or again second most by inches

In my money leagues I'm first in points scored in one and in last place
In my other my league I'm 2nd in points and also first in points against

It is getting stupid

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty crazy that I'm 4-7 while Harold is 9-2 even though I scored slightly more points through 11 weeks. Those are the breaks.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid GoPro. I bought one for my wife for this trip. With a 64 gig memory card. The Damon thing is flashing that the memory card has too much memory. So now I had to order a 32 gig one and hope it gets here before we leave Sunday.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let ya know I have family scattered all over Texas. Ex patriared Canadians eh. Could be a Jimmy Buffet song

How ever today I want to wish my other American family all the very best this Thanksgiving weekend

Cheers from the a Great White North

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let ya know I have family scattered all over Texas. Ex patriared Canadians eh. Could be a Jimmy Buffet song

How ever today I want to wish my other American family all the very best this Thanksgiving weekend

Cheers from the a Great White North
Everybodys got a Canadian cousin in Texas?

(I do have a cousin in Miami.)