• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty boys, it's been fun, but I think you need to find someone else for the recaps. I'm actually surprised I made it through half a season. ;)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty boys, it's been fun, but I think you need to find someone else for the recaps. I'm actually surprised I made it through half a season. ;)

But, but but you do such a great job of it.:mad:

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys I mine as well start getting acquainted... Back to the Barbarians seems destined

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been lucky with the injuries and was able to fix the only stupid move I have made in this league so far.
Looking back, there are three main problems to my season.

1) I traded away Melvin Gordon before the season even started. This was probably my biggest mistake. I just didn't have much faith in him after last year's output.
2) I was just about to pick up Ajayi when he was a FA right before his big run began, but failed to hit the submit button. I still can't figure out why I didn't do that.
3) I failed to act on getting Tate off of waivers before his big run. I was all ready to pick him up, and probably would've gotten him based on my waiver position.

Those big moves, or non-moves if you will, were big keys to where my season is at now. I definitely wouldn't be in the position I am now if those three things never happened. Ah well, hindsight they say.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back, there are three main problems to my season.

1) I traded away Melvin Gordon before the season even started. This was probably my biggest mistake. I just didn't have much faith in him after last year's output.
2) I was just about to pick up Ajayi when he was a FA right before his big run began, but failed to hit the submit button. I still can't figure out why I didn't do that.
3) I failed to act on getting Tate off of waivers before his big run. I was all ready to pick him up, and probably would've gotten him based on my waiver position.

Those big moves, or non-moves if you will, were big keys to where my season is at now. I definitely wouldn't be in the position I am now if those three things never happened. Ah well, hindsight they say.

Ajayi was my stupid move. I dropped him right before his big run, but was able to get him back a few weeks later.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that I haven't been doing this all year, but this really should be posted on both message boards for you guys that don't go to the main board to see also.

WEEK 9 STANDINGS

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_9.jpg

The Barbarians outscored the Keepers 1209.9 - 1176.8 last week picking up some ground in the season long points race to close to 158.7 points.

Notes from the A league

We have some screwed up standings in the entire MBBRL this year and one division you can point to is the Athos division. If you just looked at the breakdown and points for each team, you would think that Tlance and Fuzzy would be 5-4 and Lefty and Treff would be 3-6, but that's not the way it is. Lefty and Treff are both in the bottom 4 of points and breakdown, but just keep getting better matchups each week as they are tied for the division lead at 5-4. Tlance is 2nd in points, 3rd in breakdown and power, and 3-6. Fuzzy isn't far behind him in all three categories and also 3-6. There is still time to make up the difference in the standings though especially once division games start again in week 12.

TKO and Bandit are leading Porthos division at 5-4 but Joe is coming on strong at 4-5. This division will probably come down to the wire as all three teams are within 1 point of each other in the power rankings.

Chef is still undefeated despite only putting up 84 last week. It doesn't matter how lucky you get, being undefeated at this point of any season in any league deserves kudos. Well done Chef. Steelers is lurking behind him at 6-3 with 86.7 more points than anybody else in the A league and the best breakdown record by 9 games, but he's going to need Chef to go on a losing streak for any chance to catch him.

Most points scored - Steelers with 1058.8

Most points given up - Bandit 1048.2 which is 87.6 more than anybody else in the entire MBBRL

Least points given up - Chef 787.6 probably why he's 9-0.

Relegation Station

Milk 5 power ranking
Face 9.5 power ranking
Treff 13 power ranking
Ram 13 power ranking

Notes from the B league

It's the Ostrogoths world and they are just letting us live in it. What a division!! They have the two highest scoring teams in the entire MBBRL. The two best breakdown record in the entire MBBRL, and neither one of those teams is in 1st place!! That distinction belongs to Cheesehead at 7-2 leading OBX by 1 game and Barilko by 2 games. They are the top 3 in points, breakdown, and power rankings. Barilko is 74-25 in breakdown and is only 5-4, that's ridiculous.

In the Visogoths division, Shady and Monkey are tied at the top with a 5-4 record and Foot is looking to kick it into high gear (sorry) one game back at 4-5.

In the Huns division, Harold just keeps getting the breaks. This week it was Shady not playing a defense and he won by 1.9 moving his record to 7-2. He has a breakdown record of 40-59 and a 7-2 record. He now has a three game lead over Sam.

Most points scored - Barilko with 1080.9 but OBX deserves honorable mention with 1077.7

Most points given up - Stomp with 959

Least points given up - Harold with 803.9

Golden Ticket to the A league (best breakdown record)

This is a two person battle right now between OBX and Barilko and OBX took over the lead for the first time this week:

OBX 77-22
Barilko 74-25

Bottom Dwellers

Micro 5 power ranking
Stomp 6 power ranking

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that I haven't been doing this all year, but this really should be posted on both message boards for you guys that don't go to the main board to see also.

WEEK 9 STANDINGS

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_9.jpg

The Barbarians outscored the Keepers 1209.9 - 1176.8 last week picking up some ground in the season long points race to close to 158.7 points.

Notes from the A league

We have some screwed up standings in the entire MBBRL this year and one division you can point to is the Athos division. If you just looked at the breakdown and points for each team, you would think that Tlance and Fuzzy would be 5-4 and Lefty and Treff would be 3-6, but that's not the way it is. Lefty and Treff are both in the bottom 4 of points and breakdown, but just keep getting better matchups each week as they are tied for the division lead at 5-4. Tlance is 2nd in points, 3rd in breakdown and power, and 3-6. Fuzzy isn't far behind him in all three categories and also 3-6. There is still time to make up the difference in the standings though especially once division games start again in week 12.

TKO and Bandit are leading Porthos division at 5-4 but Joe is coming on strong at 4-5. This division will probably come down to the wire as all three teams are within 1 point of each other in the power rankings.

Chef is still undefeated despite only putting up 84 last week. It doesn't matter how lucky you get, being undefeated at this point of any season in any league deserves kudos. Well done Chef. Steelers is lurking behind him at 6-3 with 86.7 more points than anybody else in the A league and the best breakdown record by 9 games, but he's going to need Chef to go on a losing streak for any chance to catch him.

Most points scored - Steelers with 1058.8

Most points given up - Bandit 1048.2 which is 87.6 more than anybody else in the entire MBBRL

Least points given up - Chef 787.6 probably why he's 9-0.

Relegation Station

Milk 5 power ranking
Face 9.5 power ranking
Treff 13 power ranking
Ram 13 power ranking

Notes from the B league

It's the Ostrogoths world and they are just letting us live in it. What a division!! They have the two highest scoring teams in the entire MBBRL. The two best breakdown record in the entire MBBRL, and neither one of those teams is in 1st place!! That distinction belongs to Cheesehead at 7-2 leading OBX by 1 game and Barilko by 2 games. They are the top 3 in points, breakdown, and power rankings. Barilko is 74-25 in breakdown and is only 5-4, that's ridiculous.

In the Visogoths division, Shady and Monkey are tied at the top with a 5-4 record and Foot is looking to kick it into high gear (sorry) one game back at 4-5.

In the Huns division, Harold just keeps getting the breaks. This week it was Shady not playing a defense and he won by 1.9 moving his record to 7-2. He has a breakdown record of 40-59 and a 7-2 record. He now has a three game lead over Sam.

Most points scored - Barilko with 1080.9 but OBX deserves honorable mention with 1077.7

Most points given up - Stomp with 959

Least points given up - Harold with 803.9

Golden Ticket to the A league (best breakdown record)

This is a two person battle right now between OBX and Barilko and OBX took over the lead for the first time this week:

OBX 77-22
Barilko 74-25

Bottom Dwellers

Micro 5 power ranking
Stomp 6 power ranking

Good job Bandit. I am not trying to step on your toes, just trying to help out. I know life gets in the way at times. Besides as I said I am good at the numbers/graphs, but can't begin to touch you in the write-up.:suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like making a deal.

Best WR I am offered gets Dak Prescott, and I am willing to throw in Duke Johnson or Ryan Mathews if the offer is good enough.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp, that was a great offer, I decided I just couldn't pull the trigger on that deal, but I was really tempted to.:suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like making a deal.

Best WR I am offered gets Dak Prescott, and I am willing to throw in Duke Johnson or Ryan Mathews if the offer is good enough.

Damn, i just dropped Maclin too

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray doing it all, running, catching,......throwing:lol: