• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i need say i do miss this guy a whole lot more

Warren_Moon__public_domain_.jpg

One of the first years I played FF, I had Haywood Jeffries and he had an 11 reception 99 yard game that got 0 points in that league. The next year was the first year we switched to decimal points because of that game.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate Recap - Week 8

"In which Foot Takes a Stand"

foot.jpg

Foot 151.7 - Harold 99.3
Howard ya like me now? -
Jordan Howard and Derek Carr took control for Foot this week, while Dez Bryant, Jordan Reed and the Broncos D provided the secondary firepower as Foot upset Harold with a monster week; Forsett? Forget it, no need. Harold would've been better served starting Cousins over a struggling Russell Wilson, but no matter. The Foot was kickin'. Harold still sits alone atop the Huns with a 6-2 mark. Foot evens his record at 4-4 and is only a game out of first in the Visigoths. Next Up: Harold invites the Shady Bunch over for nachos while Foot focuses on giving Bk a pedicure.

Sammy 107.7 - Barilko 86.8
The name's Brady...Tom Brady -
Kinda says it all here - since his return, Brady has been unstoppable and did it once again this week; along with solid performances from Gio, Gore and Jordy, that was all Sammy needed this week. Barilko had a nice week going, but the difference makers here were terrible days for Julio and the Vikings D. Barilko drops to 5-3 and 2nd place in the dreaded Ostrogoths while Sammy evens his record at 4-4, 2 games back in the Huns. Next Up: Sammy sings to "Like a Hurricane" and Barilko prepares to play in the mud.

Micro 95.1 - Shady 70.2
Don't Crowder me, man -
A surprise upset here with Micro riding Amari Cooper and Jamison Crowder all the way to a victory over Shady's Bunch even with a bad performance by Cam; for Shady, Rivers was just average, but The Monster, Blount and Jeffrey were all solid. The killers here were Greg Olsen and perhaps not so surprisingly, DeAndre Hopkins. A start for Eifert would've helped, but who knew? Shady still sits atop the Visigoths with a 5-3 mark, while Micro looks to escape from the dreaded Ostrogoths dungeon. Next Up: Shady looks to bring rain to HaroldSeattle and Micro travels to kick SmokingMonkey's habit.

Trudem 96.1 - Monkey 87.9
Matty Ice cometh -
Trudem got a great day from Matty along with solid stuff by Devonta Freeman, Jeremy Hill and Stefon Diggs. It was enough to hold off Marcus Mariota, Quizz, Cooks and Pryor, all of whom had nice days. The killer here was Ware, whose bonk on the head proved to be a bigger headache for Monkey. Trudem sits atop the dreaded Ostrogoths with a 6-2 mark while Monkey evens at 4-4, a game out in the Visigoths. Next Up: Trudem introduces cheese to a small community and Monkey takes a shot at the art of micro-brewing.

Smitty 109.2 - Stomp 72.1
Twin Jet engines -
Smitty should get bonus points for chutzpah of the week: starting both Forte and Bilal Powell paid off big for him, and along with some help from Gronk, gave him the win. R. Kelley flew for Stomp and Carson had a nice day, but Jets! Jets! (minus one) Jets! were the story here. Smitty and Stomp are both looking to exit the cellars in the Visigoths and Huns. Next Up: Smitty tries cheese! Stomp and Barilko have a mudfight! Be there!

Obx 142 - Bk 76.6
Me and Mr. Jones -
Lol, I got nothin'. Obx's Hurricanes can do no wrong right now and his team is set up pretty nicely; Bk is snakebitten at this point, I think; not sure I've ever seen anyone with such bad WR luck. Obx is tied with Barilko for 2nd place in the dreaded Ostrogoths at 5-3 and is riding a 4 game winning streak. Bk is looking for a way to break the shackles and free himself from the Huns' cellar. Next Up: Obx looks to derail the Sportsboys and Bk hopes to serve Foot a whopper.

If the playoffs started today: Barilko (#4 seed) at Trudem (#1 seed) - Shady (#2 seed) at Harold (#3 seed)

Endnote:

Another sign that the apocalypse is upon us.

vxona5hror0cufmfjfly.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you guys are bein' called 'comatose' over here...whattsamatter, Barbarians don't speak?

Grunt once for yes, twice for no. :D:D:D

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brailko WTH happened to the Canadians tonight? I can't remember the last time I saw a NHL team put up double-digit goals.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brailko WTH happened to the Canadians tonight? I can't remember the last time I saw a NHL team put up double-digit goals.
no Fn idea but i think the team is way over rated
Montoya played well to start the year covering for Price
but yesterday he stunk

the reality is without Price they are a below average team

Pacioretty is a heartless captain he sure can score when he is open but otherwise

besides an aging Markov and a rock solid Weber their back end is very questionable
only Beaulieu can skate the puck out of the zone

way too small at center

Terrible coach

they should have lost against Vancouver (who really are bad) in the last game
Price stood on his head at one point the shots were 25-3 for Vancouver and it was 0-0

believe me this isn't a 9-1-1 Team

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if The Habs are for real you guys may get some serious payback for last night's trouncing

or you can whoop our butts

i need this coach fired

but i need Ghost on the point to way in with lots of goals and assists for my Fantasy squad

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if The Habs are for real you guys may get some serious payback for last night's trouncing

or you can whoop our butts

i need this coach fired

but i need Ghost on the point to way in with lots of goals and assists for my Fantasy squad

I just picked up Petry and another Canadians D to help my team in +/-. The two of them combined for a -8 last night.