• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you win Suicide if you let me win over here.:suds:

Seriously Good Luck in both. I don't have any RBs to play this week in Suicide so you should win that one easily. This league should be a good game.

My suicide team is pretty shitty as well. I have Brock Osweiler starting and only 1 available RB

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I was celebrating last night. I got offered and accepted a new job.

Did all the offers get pulled?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys I was celebrating last night. I got offered and accepted a new job.

Did all the offers get pulled?

who cares, congrats on the new gig!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap will be up some time today boys, been a little busy.

Congrats on the gig, @Trudem !

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap will be up some time today boys, been a little busy.

Congrats on the gig, @Trudem !
Thanks @Chef99. I m excited about the new possibilities. I was siloed in my current position. This will give me much needed room to grow. Plus I finish my Masters in April so with some financial experience I am hoping many new doors will open!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tennessee :L for giving up all those garbage points last night

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tennessee :L for giving up all those garbage points last night

seriously.
fired up their D in several leagues, was loving it, until the 2nd string came out in the third frickin quarter.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate - Week 7 Recap

Strong Winds Blowing?

hqdefault.jpg

Obx 129.3 - Smitty 102.9
Yes Ajayi did
- Obx brought gale forces to Smitty's community with Jay Ajayi making the record books, Aaron Rodgers Tying one on and Mike Evans taking the trolley in SF. Smitty utilized Matt's forte' as best he could with help from Gronk and the Ravens' D, but Obx blew the shutters off the windows in this one. Obx has now won 3 straight and is a game back of Barilko and Trudem in the dreaded Ostrogoths Division.

Shady 95.6 - Sammy 85.5
Steady as she goes
- Another rock solid performance by Shady's Bunch with LeGarrette Bount leading the way; Popeye Doyle is proving to be Andrew's lucky charm and The Monster put up elite numbers without scoring. Sammy had good production from Gio, Gore and Brady, but Jordy and ARob were the killers. Shady has now won 4 straight and is peering down at everyone atop the Visigoths Division.

Trudem 116.2 - Stomp 48.2
Filling the mudhole
- No contest here, Jeremy Hill had his way with Cleveland for Trudem, with Le'Veon Bell and Randall Cobb rounding things out; Stomp had AB and decent Flex points from Golden Tate, but nothing else. Lat Murray in the lineup would've helped, but it wouldn't have mattered. Trudem has now won 2 straight and is tied for first place in the dreaded Ostrogoths Division.

Harold 98.2 - Micro 85
DeMarco hits the spot
- Harold keeps rolling on the strength of DeMarco, Cousins and a dominating performance from the Eagles D; he didn't have much else going on for starters, but didn't need it. Jameis Winston had a great game, Crowder and Coleman did their part for Micro, but almost doesn't count for Amari and TWest went south. Harold has now won 3 straight and has the best record in the Barbarians at 6-1; he is using his telescope to look down upon the rest of his rivals in the Huns Division.

Barilko 124.1 - Foot 91.4
What, no 2 weeks notice?
- Barilko got back on track this week with stellar performances from his receiving corps and an elite effort from Melvin Gordon in the Flex slot; Shady and Jordan tanked at RB, but no matter; Barilko had more than enough firepower to take the win. Foot made a valiant effort with AJ Green, Tavon Austin and special teams, but Arian retired without notice and Jerick stubbed his toe against Philly. Barilko keeps pace with Trudem at 5-1, tied for first place in the dreaded Ostrogoths Division.

Monkey 106.8 - Bk 104.6
Oh, Christine
- Awesome matchup...and a killer for Bk. Monkey had the Quizz Show goin' on and the question was: Where's Spencer? The answer was in Monkey's starting lineup. A solid performance from Mariota, Seahawks' D and great job by Lambo, and Monkey takes the close one. Bk had great jobs done by Brees, Hilton, Thomas and the Packers' D; plenty of firepower left on the bench by both sides, but if Christine Michael had just scored 2 more points, Bk takes it. Great win for Monkey, killer for Bk. Monkey has now won 2 straight and is a game back of Shady in the Visigoths Division.

If the Playoffs were today: #4 seed Trudem @ #1 seed Harold and #3 seed Shady @ #2 seed Barilko.

Endnote:

tumblr_mgnf19ceXs1rua5pgo1_500.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@canesandfinsfanatic is doing a standings report on both leagues over in the other thread, along with relegation, Golden Ticket, and his own incisive observations.

Here is the Barbarians part:

In the Barbarians, Shady is leading the Visogoths division at 5-2 with Monkey just one game back. Shady is 3rd in points and breakdown.

In the Ostrogoths division, Barilko continues to lead at 5-2 although Cheesehead is right there with him at 5-2 and OBX is 4-3 lurking just one game back. This division continues to dominate the stats with 3 of the top 4 in power, breakdown, and points. Barilko now has a 99 point lead over 2nd place (OBX) and a 9 game lead in breakdown over OBX.

In the Huns division, Harold is running away with this thing, but according to the numbers he shouldn't be. At 6-1, he has a three game lead over Sam but Harold is 7th in points and 8th in breakdown, but he has had 46 less points scored against him than any other Barbarian.

Relegation

Lefty 8 power ranking
Fuzzy 11 power ranking
Milk 11 power ranking
Ram 11 power ranking
Treff 12 power ranking

Race for the golden ticket to the A league (best breakdown record)

Barilko 65-12
OBX 56-21
Shady 51-26
Nobody else with more than 43 wins

Oblivion (the abyss that you fall into and then come right back out because there are no repercussions)

Micro 5 power ranking
Stomp 6.5 power ranking