• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest guys.

I haven't watched an entire pro football game this year. And I'm not that upset about it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have and I am very upset over the last two Lions games I watched.

I watched the first 3 Saints game in full. Really hoping I don't have to watch that shit show this weekend. Praying fox gives me the Boys/49ers instead of the Saints/Chargers on Sunday

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With myself, @Microwahevo , & @broncosmitty all winning everyone in the league got at least 1 W under their belt.

@HaroldSeattle is the only undefeated team
I had zero faith going into last night's game. Novak doesn't even get a FG attempt, James scores 1, and Benji doesn't even catch A pass. My players can't continue to suck ass like that.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things

1 Screw Marvin Jones. I think every league I am in the team I played had him going this week.

2 Kinda hoping the Saints jump out to abig lead. Because if Trudem gets 9.8 points out of Devonte Freeman I will have had the second highest score and lost twice already in this league.
Sorry man.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy is on a bye week. Stewart is probably out another week. Vereen done for the season lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I get Bell back this week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate Recap - Week 3

"Go ahead and do your worst...I'm 3-0!"

030728_conanthebarbarian02.jpg

Harold - 92.7 Stomp - 65.9
Ryan's Express keeps rolling:
Matty Ice and DeMarco Murray led the way to keep Harold undefeated as Stomp's Mudhole turned into a puddle; Harold also got 18.4 points from Charles Sims and that was pretty much all he needed for the victory. Stomp had a rough week to say the least; bad showings from Big Ben, the RB positions and defense more than enough to do him in; AB, Kyle Rudolph and DJax had impressive numbers but they were not enough to stem the bleeding. Ya Benched Me? Nope, nothing wrong here.

Smitty - 104.7 Shady - 90.4
Not a picky eater:
Carlos Hyde showed up to feast on some garbage time against the 'Hawks, scoring 2 4th quarter TDs and ending up with over 100 yds for the day; add to that nice outings by Jarvis Landry, Sterling Shepard and the Jags D, and Smitty walks away with the win; Shady had strong performances from The Monster and LeGarrette Blount, but his receiving corps let him down and he made a calculated move that backfired, starting Mike Wallace at Flex and benching Christine Michael. That's gotta hurt, but Smitty also took some gambles and came out on the winning end even with a goose egg from Gronk. Ya Benched Me? Shady: Christine Michael. Smitty: Matthew Stafford, Emmanuel Sanders, DeVante Parker.

Foot - 82.0 Monkey - 64.4
A Foot fave comes through:
I can only envision Monkey shaking his head (and hopefully, laughing) at this: Tavon Austin for the win! Tavon led the way in a low scoring affair with help from Derek Carr, Dez, ODB and...that's pretty much it. The Broncos' D did its part as well for Foot, while Lamar Miller and Mark Ingram accounted for the notable scoring on Monkey's squad. In a high profile QB matchup, Derek Carr was unimpressive but triumphed over Carson Palmer, who was nothing less than brutal along with Brandin Cooks. Let it go, Monkey...just let it go. Ya Benched Me? Monkey: Latavius Murray.

Micro - 111.4 Barilko - 103.6
BarilkEE needs a TE?:
Barilko had a vacant starting slot this week with Delanie Walker out, but left the slot open. Brate and Miller were on the wire; crapshoots to be sure, but there is no excuse for leaving a starting slot vacant; Barilko is hereby awarded the Walk of Shame Award.
shame-bell-game-of-thrones.gif
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Micro had great performances from Tevin Coleman, Todd Gurley and the Chiefs D, overcoming a poor showing by Cam and giving him the victory. Ya Benched Me? Micro: Jameis Winson.

Trudem 133.1 - Obx 116.1
Marvin ain't starvin' in Detroit:
Whoof, this was a great matchup which could've gone either way, but Marvin's official breakout and Devonta Freeman's determination not to be ignored paved the way for Trudem's impressive win; Aaron Rodgers' resurgence and good showings by EE, Mike Evans, Travis Kelce and the brilliance of those BB Pats' D weren't enough to overcome Marvin, Freeman and Doug Baldwin; Mason Crosby ended up with the last laugh on those who dropped him, scoring 11 pts. QB issues aside, Trudem has a dangerous team with more firepower on the way; for Obx, a frustrating day from CJ Anderson might've been the deciding factor in this match. Ya Benched Me? Trudem: Jeremy Hill Obx: Jay Ajayi

Bk 122.7 - Sammy 104.4
Fleener catches a Brees:
Coby Fleener and Drew Brees finally got on the same page (much to the frustration of the zillions who dropped Fleener earlier in the week) and along with T.Y. Hilton and Shane Vereen carried Bk's squat to a fairly "Breesy" win over The Sportsboys; Eddie Lacy chipped in with a decent showing and that was enough to do it. Sammy had nice showings from ARob, Gore, Jordy Nelson and Justin Tucker, but couldn't over come bad ones from Gio Bernard, Julius Thomas and the highly touted Dolphins D. Sammy left some points on the bench, but ultimately they wouldn't have been enough. Ya Benched Me? Bk: Michael Thomas. Sammy: Demaryius Thomas, Rams D.

Endnote:

"They call me... Mr. Peanut!"

CtOjFK1VUAA5Kls.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest guys.

I haven't watched an entire pro football game this year. And I'm not that upset about it.

I think I've watched one all the way through. And I'm not upset that you're not upset. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbarians at the Gate Recap - Week 3

"Go ahead and do your worst...I'm 3-0!"

030728_conanthebarbarian02.jpg

Harold - 92.7 Stomp - 65.9
Ryan's Express keeps rolling:
Matty Ice and DeMarco Murray led the way to keep Harold undefeated as Stomp's Mudhole turned into a puddle; Harold also got 18.4 points from Charles Sims and that was pretty much all he needed for the victory. Stomp had a rough week to say the least; bad showings from Big Ben, the RB positions and defense more than enough to do him in; AB, Kyle Rudolph and DJax had impressive numbers but they were not enough to stem the bleeding. Ya Benched Me? Nope, nothing wrong here.

Smitty - 104.7 Shady - 90.4
Not a picky eater:
Carlos Hyde showed up to feast on some garbage time against the 'Hawks, scoring 2 4th quarter TDs and ending up with over 100 yds for the day; add to that nice outings by Jarvis Landry, Sterling Shepard and the Jags D, and Smitty walks away with the win; Shady had strong performances from The Monster and LeGarrette Blount, but his receiving corps let him down and he made a calculated move that backfired, starting Mike Wallace at Flex and benching Christine Michael. That's gotta hurt, but Smitty also took some gambles and came out on the winning end even with a goose egg from Gronk. Ya Benched Me? Shady: Christine Michael. Smitty: Matthew Stafford, Emmanuel Sanders, DeVante Parker.

Foot - 82.0 Monkey - 64.4
A Foot fave comes through:
I can only envision Monkey shaking his head (and hopefully, laughing) at this: Tavon Austin for the win! Tavon led the way in a low scoring affair with help from Derek Carr, Dez, ODB and...that's pretty much it. The Broncos' D did its part as well for Foot, while Lamar Miller and Mark Ingram accounted for the notable scoring on Monkey's squad. In a high profile QB matchup, Derek Carr was unimpressive but triumphed over Carson Palmer, who was nothing less than brutal along with Brandin Cooks. Let it go, Monkey...just let it go. Ya Benched Me? Monkey: Latavius Murray.

Micro - 111.4 Barilko - 103.6
BarilkEE needs a TE?:
Barilko had a vacant starting slot this week with Delanie Walker out, but left the slot open. Brate and Miller were on the wire; crapshoots to be sure, but there is no excuse for leaving a starting slot vacant; Barilko is hereby awarded the Walk of Shame Award.
shame-bell-game-of-thrones.gif
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Micro had great performances from Tevin Coleman, Todd Gurley and the Chiefs D, overcoming a poor showing by Cam and giving him the victory. Ya Benched Me? Micro: Jameis Winson.

Trudem 133.1 - Obx 116.1
Marvin ain't starvin' in Detroit:
Whoof, this was a great matchup which could've gone either way, but Marvin's official breakout and Devonta Freeman's determination not to be ignored paved the way for Trudem's impressive win; Aaron Rodgers' resurgence and good showings by EE, Mike Evans, Travis Kelce and the brilliance of those BB Pats' D weren't enough to overcome Marvin, Freeman and Doug Baldwin; Mason Crosby ended up with the last laugh on those who dropped him, scoring 11 pts. QB issues aside, Trudem has a dangerous team with more firepower on the way; for Obx, a frustrating day from CJ Anderson might've been the deciding factor in this match. Ya Benched Me? Trudem: Jeremy Hill Obx: Jay Ajayi

Bk 122.7 - Sammy 104.4
Fleener catches a Brees:
Coby Fleener and Drew Brees finally got on the same page (much to the frustration of the zillions who dropped Fleener earlier in the week) and along with T.Y. Hilton and Shane Vereen carried Bk's squat to a fairly "Breesy" win over The Sportsboys; Eddie Lacy chipped in with a decent showing and that was enough to do it. Sammy had nice showings from ARob, Gore, Jordy Nelson and Justin Tucker, but couldn't over come bad ones from Gio Bernard, Julius Thomas and the highly touted Dolphins D. Sammy left some points on the bench, but ultimately they wouldn't have been enough. Ya Benched Me? Bk: Michael Thomas. Sammy: Demaryius Thomas, Rams D.

Endnote:

"They call me... Mr. Peanut!"

CtOjFK1VUAA5Kls.jpg
Great job but dont be mean to my QBs...they are sensitive.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, those with issues usually are. ;)
Bortles just needs to channel his inner garbage time QB and we are good. If I was Allen Robinson I would be all over him for not getting me the ball more

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles just needs to channel his inner garbage time QB and we are good. If I was Allen Robinson I would be all over him for not getting me the ball more

Yep, agreed on both points. I love ARob and garbage points are like fantasy mecca from heaven. :nod: