• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef what do you have against Mathews?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef what do you have against Mathews?

Oh, probably the fact that he has sucked ass all season long, until I finally dropped him; then he decides to wake up. I repeat: screw Ryan Mathews.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to shake things up; gonna go...

Vikings Power, Baby! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The way I figure it, i'm looking at 3-5 after the next two weeks, so what the hell...:noidea:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Lynch didn't get the shaft a second tme and actually got a TD. Thought he was gonna do all the tough running and not be rewarded last night. Maybe Petey isn't such a d-bag. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
::Yikes!::

Wanna have a successful fantasy team? Just watch what I do, and do the opposite! :laugh3:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen Chef?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, same old, same old...trading block updated and another offer sent to Foot.

So nice to have a few days off, I can think of more ways to mess up my team. :rollseyes:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when i thought i compensated for the loss of david wilson(sucking) and julio Jones, Andre ellington gives me one stinking point!!! Would love to make a deal, but who wants to trade with someone who has all RB2s and flex players, and Calvin sucking...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when i thought i compensated for the loss of david wilson(sucking) and julio Jones, Andre ellington gives me one stinking point!!! Would love to make a deal, but who wants to trade with someone who has all RB2s and flex players, and Calvin sucking...

Milk - I looked, couldn't find a thing except for Gio, and I don't see anything happening there. In retrospect, i'm pretty happy we never made the deal for Wilson.

He's become a real pain in the neck! :laugh3:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk - I looked, couldn't find a thing except for Gio, and I don't see anything happening there. In retrospect, i'm pretty happy we never made the deal for Wilson.

He's become a real pain in the neck! :laugh3:

And thats my point... Calvin has value, but i can not afford to trade him as anything besides the elite WR... Those david wilson talks were tough on me, because your deals were fair, but they were not going to help me get out of the cellar... while if wilson became what we thought he could have, i would have had a player... I took the risk and it backfired...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thats my point... Calvin has value, but i can not afford to trade him as anything besides the elite WR... Those david wilson talks were tough on me, because your deals were fair, but they were not going to help me get out of the cellar... while if wilson became what we thought he could have, i would have had a player... I took the risk and it backfired...

Kinda like me with Mathews...I wish you had picked him up instead of the Bandits, but really, who knows with some of these guys? Powell is another one...I thought Goodson could swoop in on him. :noidea:

Oh yeah, Bandit picked Powell up, too...not a bad bit of waiver shopping on his part. :rollseyes:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave ya a couple different offers milk

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave ya a couple different offers milk

yea, saw them both... cobb does nothing to the deal since he doesnt come back until week 15... i need to worry about making the playoffs before i start worrying about my team in the playoffs...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, saw them both... cobb does nothing to the deal since he doesnt come back until week 15... i need to worry about making the playoffs before i start worrying about my team in the playoffs...
I had a feeling you might come back with that response... :) but I had to try. Either way, sent you an offer that gives you the player you're seeking plus a solid WR for the guy I'm targeting. I feel this helps us both imo. :nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling you might come back with that response... :) but I had to try. Either way, sent you an offer that gives you the player you're seeking plus a solid WR for the guy I'm targeting. I feel this helps us both imo. :nod:

I betcha I can guess exactly what this deal is. :nod:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont let 2 of your future bench players get in the way of our deal... only one player i want from you is a starter!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only one player i want from you is a starter!!!
If that was the case we'd have a deal already. But Bell IS the starter in Pitt. And Cameron is the #4 TE right now and he's only 5 pts behind the #2. Calvin is definitely a stud, but he's not playing liek one right now and if I'm gonna give up one of the top TEs, I can't give up another starter like Bell.

I understand your position, I really do, but I dont think there's another player on your roster that could be put into our deal to work out a multiple player for multiple player deal. I want one guy and gave you the position you said was your weakest.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was the case we'd have a deal already. But Bell IS the starter in Pitt. And Cameron is the #4 TE right now and he's only 5 pts behind the #2. Calvin is definitely a stud, but he's not playing liek one right now and if I'm gonna give up one of the top TEs, I can't give up another starter like Bell.

I understand your position, I really do, but I dont think there's another player on your roster that could be put into our deal to work out a multiple player for multiple player deal. I want one guy and gave you the position you said was your weakest.

Huh. Looks like I was wrong. I'll wait until you guys hash it out and then i'll tell ya what my guess was.

Damn, I have too much time on my hands all of a sudden! :laugh3:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i am not asking for DJax, or blackmon, so calvin will become your flex... right now yor flex is either bell/riddley... i want one of them... after this trade all they will be is bye day replacement, and as you already will have one there your lineup will always have someone... Hilton is a flex player at best... and cameron ever since weeden came back has not done too much... come on we are so close!!!

And your point that there is nobody else on my team you want is the problem and why i need to stand strong here...