• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, okay, if nobody's in by an hour before kickoff tomorrow, I'll drive for a while.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need an owner...I'm game.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need an owner...I'm game.

That would take a unanimous vote far as I'm concerned. As rude as you've been to 99% of everyone in here, I wouldn't subject the other eleven owners to you unless they forced me to.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would take a unanimous vote far as I'm concerned. As rude as you've been to 99% of everyone in here, I wouldn't subject the other eleven owners to you unless they forced me to.

I'm sorry if it comes off as rude. It's just confidence. Obviously, I'm wrong a shit ton of times. I'd love to battle fantasy football wits with other active members of SportsHoopla who take the game seriously.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id let Kramer plow my driveway, might as well let him..... Wait, when do I play SFNL?

Let him in after that week.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id let Kramer plow my driveway, might as well let him..... Wait, when do I play SFNL?

Let him in after that week.

It's gonna be a good winter too according to the farmers almanac! I'm so ready for it. I'd plow snow all year if I could. Grass season is just about done here. I'm into permanent bar mode darn near. I was at the bar a 11am today. The wife just shakes her head. What am I supposed to do? Clean the house?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha.
The FA does have a gloomy lonnnnggg term forecast.

If you can manage to get Milk to make a got damn trade, your down time will be productive.

Frustrating as all get out, trust me, but productive. (Im hoping to get the plowing gig at work this winter. "Where's Smitty?" "Oh, he had to plow, you won't see him till well after lunch." Man that'd be nice. They notice if people tweet and Facebook when they're sposed to be working, they're unaware of The Hoop though. Suckers!)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whats the worst that can happen?? If he is inactive then we replace him too, if he is active, then we have a member... Doesnt matter if he is rude, We can always ignore if he gets THAT bad... Not all of us get along anyways...

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha.
The FA does have a gloomy lonnnnggg term forecast.

If you can manage to get Milk to make a got damn trade, your down time will be productive.

Frustrating as all get out, trust me, but productive. (Im hoping to get the plowing gig at work this winter. "Where's Smitty?" "Oh, he had to plow, you won't see him till well after lunch." Man that'd be nice. They notice if people tweet and Facebook when they're sposed to be working, they're unaware of The Hoop though. Suckers!)

You work for a city or county?

You could set up your own plow operation for 5 grand and sub for a company at like $75 an hour. Or, make like $125 an hour if you sell your own work. It's so sweet. 2 inches of snow and these people are freaking helpless. They'll throw money at your feet.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could set up your own plow operation for 5 grand and sub for a company at like $75 an hour. Or, make like $125 an hour if you sell your own work. It's so sweet. 2 inches of snow and these people are freaking helpless. They'll throw money at your feet.

Just make sure there is no Barney Gumble to take your route away from you!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I farm. Maintenance man/mechanic says he's not plowing under any circumstances this year.

We don't plow anything when there's two inches of snow though. Lake effect would drive a man insane if we did. Plus, every hillbilly and their other brother named Daryl has a blade on the front of their '79 Sierra. Im not looking for money, just to not actually work and sit in a warm cab listening to the radio, smoking cigerettes plotting my fantasy baseball draft strategies.

Sounds like wintertime is where it's at down your way!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I farm. Maintenance man/mechanic says he's not plowing under any circumstances this year.

We don't plow anything when there's two inches of snow though. Lake effect would drive a man insane if we did. Plus, every hillbilly and their other brother named Daryl has a blade on the front of their '79 Sierra. Im not looking for money, just to not actually work and sit in a warm cab listening to the radio, smoking cigerettes plotting my fantasy baseball draft strategies.

Sounds like wintertime is where it's at down your way!

Well, it's hit or miss. Last year was Xanadu. The year before that it didn't snow once. Cincinnati is right on that border. If it doesn't snow I get 5 months of sitting on my ass at the bar every day. It's a perk, but I'd prefer it would snow...at least some.

My "side job" when it doesn't snow is actually poker. I've played in multiple WSOP events and just missed out on 225k last year in the circuit event they had here at the Horseshoe. I took 32nd when I bluffed the eventual winner of the tourney and he called me on it. Rat bastard. The cash games are gravy, though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the worst that can happen?? If he is inactive then we replace him too, if he is active, then we have a member... Doesnt matter if he is rude, We can always ignore if he gets THAT bad... Not all of us get along anyways...

it makes a big difference. People that get tanked and come in here calling people idiots and spewing the standard BS that he's been doing, eventually piss the wrong people off and get banned. . Then we're right back where we started, wondering what to do with his spot.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well. He doesn't want me in. I'm not getting banned, though. That's pretty ridiculous.

Anyways, I tried. Good luck to ya! Hey, maybe next year?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bk, offer sent.